• Other (Specify in a reply)
    • Hate 'em all.
  4. 4. Galaxy or Galaxy 2?

• Super Mario Galaxy
    • Super Mario Galaxy 2
  5. 5. Hotel Mario

• Hotel Mario
    • Hotel Mario

I really loved U, the difficulty increase served the game well, and I loved the HD backdrops. Plus multiplayer w/ Gamepad was extremely chaotic and fun.

I don't know why anyone would say the first Luigi's Mansion is better than Dark Moon. Dark Moon is longer, harder, and has much better gameplay. And a better story. And better ghosts. There's even a post-game!

Dark Moon is my favorite Mario title right now. <3

Edited by Anacybele

Some people may have an attachment to the original I guess. Personally, I like Dark Moon simply because it's the only one I actually own, the other I only played at a friends.

I don't know why anyone would say the first Luigi's Mansion is better than Dark Moon. Dark Moon is longer, harder, and has much better gameplay. And a better story. And better ghosts. There's even a post-game!

Dark Moon is my favorite Mario title right now. <3

I haven't played Dark Moon.

New Super Mario Bros. U (it added quite a lot with the Challenge Mode that had a huge variety of objectives, really dynamic level design, and the Boost Mode that's necessary for a big chunk of challenges. I also like the 5 player co-op and how big of a role the boost mode player has) and Super Mario Galaxy for the ones I have played. Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Mario Sports Mix, and Hotel Mario for the ones I haven't played. The latter two sound like really fun games.

Since you're probably not going to be putting up some of the more obscure Mario games (and I don't blame you for that, since there's quite a lot of them), I'll mention that I'm fond of The Wrecking Crew series (both the original and '98. The original was quite a challenging action puzzler in the later levels and '98 was a really fun Tetris-like puzzler and I liked the big variety of characters you could choose from. If only I had someone at/over my skill level I could face in that game). Wario's Woods is also a favourite of mine, and it's probably my favourite Tetris-like puzzle game. I liked how involving it was with being a character in the Tetris field, having to carry pieces in the field and figure the best way to move pieces and move around in the field, and being able to get trapped in the pieces.