Tome Users only, No Avatar Hard Playthrough

PKL

Severa  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Mage Severa

• Yeah, use her
    • Nah, pun intended

Hi. I wanted to do a special playthrough for this game and came up with this idea. Basically:

Rules

-Only Miriel Ricken Tharja Henry Noire and Laurent can see any combat in chapters after they're obtained.

-Only Avatar can do combat for Prologue and Chapter 1 and then he/she doesn't count as a magic user.

-Other units can be used for pair up, but they can never ever lead. This means I can't use the advantages of flight or + move but I can still use them for pairing up and marriage. Whether or not they can be equipped is up for voting.

-Lissa may see use if she wins in the poll for healing until I obtain more than just Miriel.

-I will visit all the Paralogues I can visit except children paralogues, which is up to my discretion. I am very likely to recruit Laurent and Noire.

-Avatar can not pass down Veteran to any children.

-The units mentioned above can only use tomes if they're in a class that can use other weapons like Dark Knight.

-Nosferatu is banned from being bought.

-Anna Merchant Shops are banned.

-Skirmishes/Grinding are banned.

-Boss abuse is banned.

-Hard Mode, Classic.

-Spotpass is banned. After Chapter 18, A rank tomes can be obtained from Spotpass.

-Renown is allowed up to....NOT SURE YET.

Well, there you go. Vote and I will start tomorrow.

Edited by PKL

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're not using Maribelle, you can't use Lissa. Also why not use Noire and Dark Mage/Mage her right away. I mean you're using Tharja and she's her kid.

Also why not use Noire and Dark Mage/Mage her right away. I mean you're using Tharja and she's her kid.

Agreed. Also use Lissa just promote into a sage.

If you're not using Maribelle, you can't use Lissa. Also why not use Noire and Dark Mage/Mage her right away. I mean you're using Tharja and she's her kid.

Good point. I'll add Noire to the units I can use.

Well, sounds more difficult than what i had planned for a magic users run. Either way, have fun.

Also, consider making No Nosferatu a rule because a unit can just nosferatank hordes of enemies otherwise.

Well, sounds more difficult than what i had planned for a magic users run. Either way, have fun.

Also, consider making No Nosferatu a rule because a unit can just nosferatank hordes of enemies otherwise.

Oh, thanks for reminding me of Nosferatu. Yeah, that could be a problem and I'm going to ban it.

Although Im leaning towards banning the buyable ones and not the one tharja brings.

Edited by PKL

Oh, thanks for reminding me of Nosferatu. Yeah, that could be a problem and I'm going to ban it.

Although Im leaning towards banning the buyable ones and not the one tharja brings.

Just using the one you get won't be too bad. Might get you to consider using it at very optimal times...

How's 3000 sound? Gives a few stat boosters the second seal and the large bullion. I think the first tome is at 10,000.

That would allow Celica's Gale and might make things a bit too easy, maybe.

Also, I'm banning Spotpass too except for any A rank tomes that thing may have because I want to use that Mjolnir thing for once.

Anna is amazing in anything. They would have the skills from their other classes though which would make them better. Move +1 on mage Anna, can you imagine? And crazy base stats too. Are you going to remove the archer skills from Noire?