Does anybody here actually like minecraft?

Tobiki

22 members have voted

1. 1. Your opinion on the game

• Yes, but it is a little overrated
    • Yes, it's an amazing game
    • No, it's a terrible game
    • No, it is very overrated
  2. 2. What do you like?

• Building
    • Adventuring
    • Mining
    • Survival aspects
    • Nothing, it's terrible
    • Minigames

It's a fun game, you just gotta make up your own rules if you wanna keep it fun and stuff like that, mods help to i guess. I've had it since 2010 and I've gotten kind of bored of it, but everyone gets bored of games eventually.

I've had and played it for a long time and I like it, even though I don't particularly like the general direction development has taken. Some of the more recent design decisions are... ...questionable at best.

The major thing I currently don't like about the game is the lag in singleplayer they introduced when they forced Singleplayer players to use multiplayer servers as well, and that they refuse to do anything about it. Skillful combat (as in, not getting hit / killing things without having to rely on armor) is hardly possible if the game keeps detecting impossible hits in the enemies' favor.

I've played it a little and watched some gameplay. Not really my cup of tea. I don't really see why it has such mass appeal. I mean, it is very accessible but it's hardly exceptional but people treat it like it's the best game ever and that's all these people ever think about.

I'm rather neutral/indifferent about it. I don't really care if people like it or not. It's not terrible but it's not good either. I would like it if all those channels on YouTube dedicated to Minecraft would just die in a fire though.

It's a kind of game like Super Smash Brothers, in my opinion, where most of the enjoyment comes from playing it with other people, and in the end it's not really the game you're enjoying more or less, but rather the time spent with your friends that's the fun part.

I've played it a little and watched some gameplay. Not really my cup of tea. I don't really see why it has such mass appeal. I mean, it is very accessible but it's hardly exceptional but people treat it like it's the best game ever and that's all these people ever think about.

I'm rather neutral/indifferent about it. I don't really care if people like it or not. It's not terrible but it's not good either. I would like it if all those channels on YouTube dedicated to Minecraft would just die in a fire though.

I agree, the amount of minecraft channels are insane, and more than half of them aren't even entertaining. It'd be good if a majority of them died off.

I agree, the amount of minecraft channels are insane, and more than half of them aren't even entertaining. It'd be good if a majority of them died off.

More than half of the "comedy" aspect of Youtube isn't funny, nor entertaining at all. Spent hours yesterday watching gaming videos and ugh, some people..