• Donnel
    • Lon'qu
    • Ricken
    • Gaius
    • Gregor
    • Libra
    • Henry
    • Basilio

Stahl is a dude I can admire. Easily my favorite of the bunch.

Umm least favorite? That's hard because I don't really dislike anyone in the cast.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoy Gaius, especially in some of his more serious supports. He's got a pretty interesting backstory and it's fun to piece it together from the snippets you get here and there. I like him gameplay wise too, he's one of the few 1st gens I still frequently use on my team due to his thief utility.

Gameplay wise, Basilio is the worst, but I still like him. But Vaike... even though he's useful he has a personality so bad I want to punch him to the moon. The longer I play, the more I hate him. I can't even pair him with anyone other than maybe Lissa or Sully. I tried pairing him with Olivia and Panne on different files but I could not get over how much I wanted him to just stop talking. Forever. I don't like Ricken's personality much either.

Ah man, the Libra hate makes me sad the dude's my favorite first gen male. To me he just exemplifies the good traits of religion without many of the negative ones. He charitable, kind, and selfless while asking nothing in return. He has his personnel burdens but he doesn't bother others with them instead preferring to make the world a better place by his deeds. That being said he never really acts all high and mighty and is willing to interact with other when they show interest. Also I really like his supports with the highlight being when Libra looses his patience with Gaius for asking the gods for candy. Also, he's beautiful...don't look at me like that...

I don't really hate any of the characters but I more or less ignore the existence of Ricken and I have yet to complete the game without him dying.

I like Stahl the most. He's simply amazing, awesome and hilariously good as a unit. He's also Cordy's best husbando during the maingame.

I absolutely hate Donnel's guts. He's a terrible unit and I hate his personality and everything about him. Sorry Donnel fans.

Ah man, the Libra hate makes me sad the dude's my favorite first gen male. To me he just exemplifies the good traits of religion without many of the negative ones. He charitable, kind, and selfless while asking nothing in return. He has his personnel burdens but he doesn't bother others with them instead preferring to make the world a better place by his deeds. That being said he never really acts all high and mighty and is willing to interact with other when they show interest. Also I really like his supports with the highlight being when Libra looses his patience with Gaius for asking the gods for candy. Also, he's beautiful...don't look at me like that...

I don't really hate any of the characters but I more or less ignore the existence of Ricken and I have yet to complete the game without him dying.

No lie, right? I love me some Libra. Hes my top third favorite dude. Henry is number 2.

No lie, right? I love me some Libra. Hes my top third favorite dude. Henry is number 2.

No lie.

Stahl is my favorite with Lon'Qu close behind, my least favorite is Vaike as he just annoys me.

Oh can I change my vote for least favorite, I completely forgot that Vaike existed. He was the only character in the game that made me cringe with just how bad his character moments were. He's forgetful, kind of dumb, and spies on women... why is this guy a Shepard again?

Goodness, so many people hate Ricken...It was a coin flip between him and Stahl, but Ricken won. He's really cute.

I can't sympathize with Virion or Vaike's tropes, and Chrom is pretty bland, but Kellam's trope is just grating.

No lie.

Oh can I change my vote for least favorite, I completely forgot that Vaike existed. He was the only character in the game that made me cringe with just how bad his character moments were. He's forgetful, kind of dumb, and spies on women... why is this guy a Shepard again?

Vaike was probably there so we could have an axe user within the Shephards, I wish they had a better character as the Fighter.

Least favorite was actually extremely difficult... I really don't hate any of the guys. I eventually voted for Chrom, if only because while I like him plenty, he's the easiest and quickest to grate my nerves with some of his actions.

I feel kind of bad but I don't... not like him. He's a good guy, he's really sweet and caring and just wants peace, he's just... a little TOO idealistic sometimes.

... Do I actually have to say who my favorite is? XD

It's Henry, just to clarify.

best basilio. i dont really use him but he hasmy favorite design. I wish he was a more proper athos archetype.

worst virion. coward in every instance he can be. my hate is so strong, there are times i have avoided marrying him off despite him having a good stats growth in that playthrough because I don't wan't him to be father to one of my characters.

I'm gonna kill you! tier

Henry

Bro tier

Walhart

Basilio

Gregor

Donnel

Vaike

Gangrel

Lon'qu

Gaius

Kool in the gang tier

Priam

Frederick

Virion

Stahl

Why am I always forced to use this guy, but at least he has an unbreakable weapon tier

Chrom

Bad experience tier

Libra

Stupid gimmicks tier

Yen'fay

Kellam

Ricken

Henry's personality is extremely enjoyable and his lines rarely get old. His class set also has all three of my favorite classes.

Meanwhile, Yen'fay's sister issues, Kellam sneaking Skyrim style with his humonguous light-reflective armor and Ricken's "stop treating me like a kid" get old really quickly.

Edited by Doga Blockovich

Favorite is definitely Donnel. He's just so frickin' adorable and sweet~

My least favorite is most definitely Frederick. I used to like him a bit, but the more I listened to someone gushing about their Freddy bear, the more I found myself getting irritated at him and now I just don't like him. :/

Why no option for Walhart?

Basilio's gonna have to be my favorite first gen male but Gregor comes in a close second.

Least Favorite is Ricken because he's useless. Not to mention he loses points for saving Maribelle, who I would have been more than happy to see thrown off a cliff or something. Besides, there's no option for Gangrel as least favorite.

Aside from this, Doga's "tier list" above^ is pretty accurate for me, except Gangrel isn't at the bottom so that's a problem. Besides, I'd put Freddy in "Bro Tier" (not to mention I think Henry's overrated), but otherwise I like it!

Edited by Walhart

Lon'qu is pretty great.

Kellam's gimmick is just stupid and unfunny. They realy should have done something else for him.

BUT

Donnel exists and he's allowed to marry someone while Anna isn't. The fuck is that shit.

My least favorite is most definitely Frederick. I used to like him a bit, but the more I listened to someone gushing about their Freddy bear, the more I found myself getting irritated at him and now I just don't like him. :/

So you hate Frederick just because I like him? That's rather pathetic, you know. Also, I never say "my Freddy Bear." I have no clue what you're talking about here. :/

Edited by Anacybele

Favorite: Libra, 'nuff said.

Least Favorite: Excellus Don't have any, I suffer from no-hate syndrome.

From this topic I just looked into the dark side of the FE:A. I never thought that Libra was hated, I am disappointed. :Kappa:

I thought I told you about my hate for Libra?

So you hate Frederick just because I like him? That's rather pathetic, you know. Also, I never say "my Freddy Bear." I have no clue what you're talking about here. :/

It's not because you like him. It's because you constantly go on about him, even when it isn't relevant. And while you might've never used that particular phrase, the nickname itself appears often in your posts.

If you feel I am being rude, or mean or anything of the sort, feel free to PM me and I'll try to explain better.

It's not because you like him. It's because you constantly go on about him, even when it isn't relevant. And while you might've never used that particular phrase, the nickname itself appears often in your posts.

If you feel I am being rude, or mean or anything of the sort, feel free to PM me and I'll try to explain better.

Actually, I only mention him when it IS relevant. Doing otherwise would be stupid. And I use "Freddy Bear" in my posts because it's my favorite nickname for him. Is there something wrong with that? I don't see anyone complaining about Florina calling him "Froderick."

I do understand, but I feel people tend to exaggerate just a bit when they say I go on and on about my favorite characters. Yes, I mention them a good bit, that's natural. But I don't think it's as bad as some people really say.

Edited by Anacybele