Your most efficient Pair

Djing

Post the best pair in your team. The pair that gets the most things done.

Henry!Cynthia - Dark Flier

Galeforce, Luna, Dual Guard+, Tomefaire, Limit Breaker

Paired with:

Lon'qu!Brady - Sage

Galeforce, Luna, Deliverer, Aggressor, Limit Breaker

Edited by Spaceman Craig

In my most recent run...

Avatar, +Speed -Magic As a Grandmaster with an A rank in swords. (Named Sin)

Skills: Sol, Swordfaire, Astra, Agressor and Limit Breaker.

Weapons: Ragnell, Reaping Edge. (Nicely forged killing edge)

Paired with Say'ri as an Assassin. A rank in Swords and Bows. Married to Sin.

Skills: Swordfaire, Galeforce, Astra, Limit Breaker and Bonds.

Weapons: Manni Katti, Yewfelle and Elixirs. The Manni Katti is a Killing Edge with maxed out Crit and the rest in might.

Say'ri does need some improvement.

Edited by TheWarpedWizard

Pff, definitely Frederick and Kelli (Avatar) with their S support. But that's mostly because I've leveled them both more than nearly everyone else. xP

Still, Kelli gives Frederick some wanted speed, a bit of resistance, and a nice boost in defense and strength. Frederick gives her some needed defense and stuff in return. With a total of 44 strength right now with a Kelli pair up, Frederick's bad res doesn't even matter. He just needs one attack to deal with magic users. ^^

In my most recent run...

Avatar, +Speed -Magic As a Grandmaster with an A rank in swords. (Named Sin)

Skills: Sol, Swordfaire, Astra, Agressor and Limit Breaker.

Weapons: Ragnell, Reaping Edge. (Nicely forged killing edge)

Paired with Say'ri as an Assassin. A rank in Swords and Bows. Married to Sin.

Skills: Swordfaire, Galeforce, Astra, Limit Breaker and Bonds.

Weapons: Sol Katti, Yewfelle and Elixirs.

Say'ri does need some improvement.

She can´t equip the Sol Katti as Assassin

FeMU x whomever (no seriously after the birth of Lucina I give Chrom to Lucina and FeMU switches between several characters like Say'ri and Cherche for pairup. Used Yen'fay at Priam's, for another)

Sully x husband (used Fred on Lunatic)

Panne x husband (used Lon'qu on Lunatic)

Lucina x Chrom

On my postgame team I have Wyvern Lord +Str MU and Berserker Basilio!Morgan

Edited by Thor Odinson

I actually have quite a few memorably efficient pairs. First person listed is naturally, usually the front unit.

First playthrough had:

• Dark Knight!Silvia x Trickster!Gaius
  • Great Lord!Lucina (Silvia) x Paladin!Chrom
  • Assassin!Owain (Donnel) x Assassin!Morgan (Chrom)
  • Warrior!Vaike x Sage!Maribelle - this may seem like an odd pair, but holy freaking hotcakes. They developed a SERIOUSLY close relationship and got their Dual Strike rate up to 90%. OTP at work right here.

Second playthrough had a pretty interesting set too.

• Bride!Silvia x Sorcerer!Henry x Sorcerer!Morgan (Henry) - two units would pair up with one another (usually Henry and Morgan) while the other unit (usually Silvia, for Galeforce/Rescue shenanigans) would stand beside them.
  • Dark Flier!Noire (Gaius) x Assassin Gaius - because Tharja got SO screwed, I swear. Fortunately, Noire took her mother's bad stats and ran with it anyway.
  • Swordmaster!Lucina (Olivia) x Hero!Inigo (Chrom)

In my current playthough, it's Hero!Morgan (Say'ri) - although she's on her way to perma-Sorcerer - and Griffon Rider!Say'ri.

Galeforcing for the win with these two.

My current team doesn't really have any more "efficient pairs" (As anything within my main set was used heavily), although Yarne/Nah (Nah Leads), and Gerome/Severa (Severa Leads) are my executioners (with a special nod to the latter pair for being invincible to anything with a Lance and no Hawkeye), really. (Because face it, Fred!Yarne and Vaike!Gerome hit like trucks.).

Inigo/Morgan (Morgan -usually- leads due to having Aether and Luna, but both do lead fairly well) were necessary for killing Ikeadin on my own successful attempt at "no other DLC Apotheosis".

For me, Chrom!Morgan and Henry!Cynthia worked together absurdly well, with Cynthia killing most things, and Morgan popping in to protect her from attacks most of the time, and to finish off whoever had the audacity to still be alive.

Later on, when I was getting all the supports with all the characters (except for S, because I don't think I would be able to handle all those replays) I teamed up Vaike!Severa and Henry!Cynthia, and they had the weirdest relationship. Even before they had a C rank, Severa was dual guarding quite literally EVERY hit, and dual striking every second hit. Secret best friends!

I use Sumia (Dark Flier) + Gaius (Assassin, sometimes Hero) a lot (~bias~). This pair was one of my best contributors in my first-gen only run of Apotheosis.

I guess Robin (Assassin) and Chrom (Sniper) are one of my most efficient pairs since they always have 100% Dual Strike chance, but I don't use them a lot. Probably because I'm tired of using them. :V

Cynthia (Assassin) + Inigo (Warrior) and Lucina (Great Lord) + Gerome (Wyvern Lord) are good too since they also always have Dual Strike chances in the high 90s. And it's probably just a coincidence but Inigo and Gerome also seemed especially good at Dual Guarding, even though neither has Dual Guard+, so that did a lot to garner favor.

My most efficient pair? I would have to say Morgan and Laurent.

My avatar Mark (+mag -skl) married Miriel.

Morgan was a Sage pair-up bot, not maxed/LB'd.

Laurent was a Sorceror with max Magic and Skill. No LB.

Mark was a Sage with Rally Magic and Spectrum for Morgan and Laurent.

I just equipped Laurent with Mire and continuously reset to see if he could critkill the final boss turn 1. He would have done enough damage with a crit...

In maingame, Avatar/Lissa, then Avatar/Miriel, then Avatar/Lon'qu, then Avatar/Waifu. So basically anyone and the Avatar do all the dirty work in my runs, almost always with a Sorc Avatar unless I'm feeling silly and go for Hero.

Edited by The Batter