Unpopular Pairings You Like?

Foxxie

Oh yeah, personality-wise (and appearance too, if he's blond) Brady is totally Kanji Tatsumi. But with dark hair, he looks a lot like Travis Touchdown, which I think is pretty funny too.

Huh.

At any rate, I like Virion/Olivia, Chrom/Maribelle, Chrom/Sully, and Ricken/Tharja.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Laurent/Lucina is the only one I can think of, since I don't think the others I like are that unpopular. Well, I don't see a lot of Henry/Miriel or Libra/Cherche actually.

I think all my OTPs are rather unpopular, actually, except ChromxOlivia, StahlxCordelia, and Lon'quxCherche. XP

The others, I see few peeps mention. Most particularly FrederickxFemale Avatar and DonnelxLissa.

I actually have no clue which ones are popular and unpopular...

But if I had to guess, OliviaxHenry and KellamxCherche. Nothing really specific about these, I just like them. Henry's Lifetaker was incredibly useful on Inigo though, which was a huge plus.

I adore Olivia/Donnel. 8U People who care for things like gameplay/stats and not actual support quality hate this pairing. I don't care if the pairing makes Inigo's class-set redundant, though. DAT PURPLE HAIR. Plus Olivia and Donnel have the cutest supports in the entire game, which is improved in the English version because there's no mention of the horrible Naesala/Leanne pairing (I despise that pairing with an undying passion). It's very cute and sweet how in their S Support Donnel is like "I know I'm no prince. More of an odd duck, I suppose...", and Olivia loves him anyway, and it's just TOO CUTE. Plus, (Japanese voices at least, I'm not sure about English) they both have a cute humming clip, which made this pair a match made in heaven for me. Olivia/Donnel forever.

I think quite a few of the pairings I did in my first run were unpopular. For example:

Lissa X Stahl

Miriel X Lon'qu

Maribelle X Chrom

Sully X Virion (dunno about the legitimacy of this being an unpopular pairing, though ._.)

Olivia X Vaike (it actually makes Inigo really good, despite the fact that certain people object against the support itself)

Panne X Ricken

Tharja X Gregor (though I didn't make them S Support)

Kjelle X Laurent

F!Morgan X Gerome

Noire X Yarne

I think perhaps I'll be rectifying this issue on my second run. >_>

Edited by Karaszure

My fav is FeMU x Gerome since he takes off his mask and stops cosplaying Nightwing *_______*

I guess I don't see much Gaius x Lissa or Panne x Stahl (although Panne x Fredrick was pretty cute too)

FeMU/Libra, Tharja/Gregor, Lissa/Kellam, Noire/Gerome, and Severa/Laurent are some of the underrated supports that I like.

I very much agree with this one. It's a good support in total, imo. ...Plus, hobbit reference in S-support. What's not to like?

You know, I actually like several of Frederick's possible pairings, and this isn't usually the case for a character I like as much as him. lol

There's FrederickxFemale Avatar, FrederickxCordelia, FrederickxCherche, and FrederickxPanne. I like all of those. Not to say I hate the rest (except for a few), they just don't strike me as much as these ones do. :P I don't think these are that popular either.

Edited by Anacybele

You know, I actually like several of Frederick's possible pairings, and this isn't usually the case for a character I like as much as him. lol

There's FrederickxFemale Avatar, FrederickxCordelia, FrederickxCherche, and FrederickxPanne. I like all of those. Not to say I hate the rest (except for a few), they just don't strike me as much as these ones do. :P I don't think these are that popular either.

My sister loves Frederick x Panne, so I understand you there. It is cute.

A lot of my own OTPs are actually kind of popular due to optimization. Except maybe Stahl x Panne (I always hear Stahl x Cordelia/Frederick x Cordelia), Gregor x Cordelia, Vaike x Maribelle and Kellam x Miriel. Oh, and Female!Avatar x Henry.

My sister's, however, are decidingly less popular: she likes Lon'qu x Tharja, Gaius x Olivia, Nowi x Libra and Donnel x Miriel, just to name some of the more "off-the-wall" ones.

My sister loves Frederick x Panne, so I understand you there. It is cute.

A lot of my own OTPs are actually kind of popular due to optimization. Except maybe Stahl x Panne (I always hear Stahl x Cordelia/Frederick x Cordelia), Gregor x Cordelia, Vaike x Maribelle and Kellam x Miriel. Oh, and Female!Avatar x Henry.

My sister's, however, are decidingly less popular: she likes Lon'qu x Tharja, Gaius x Olivia, Nowi x Libra and Donnel x Miriel, just to name some of the more "off-the-wall" ones.

Yup, I've not heard those mentioned before (your sister's preferences) lol

Yes, FrederickxPanne is adorbs. Backstory and drama for Freddy. XD

Edited by Anacybele

I love Vaike X Lissa! The supports are great because you get too see Vaikes motives, Owain gets Sol (Vantage and Sol, Awwwwwww yeah) and Vaike X Lissa is actually pretty good combat wise. Plus Owain gets a great damage stat so he can truly let his sword hand go wild.

I love Vaike X Lissa! The supports are great because you get too see Vaikes motives, Owain gets Sol (Vantage and Sol, Awwwwwww yeah) and Vaike X Lissa is actually pretty good combat wise. Plus Owain gets a great damage stat so he can truly let his sword hand go wild.

See, I never thought that Vaike/Lissa was unpopular. I thought people liked it for the stats (not the best, but still pretty great) or at least for the hair color. I love it, too, since it sheds some light on where Owain inherited his theatrics from.