• Nowi
    • Tharja
    • Anna
    • Olivia
    • Cherche
    • Say'ri
    • Tiki
    • Flavia

Ok, so I stole the idea from here and it originally came from here, but I decided to continue the tradition of favorite Awakening characters polls. If someone else was going to make this topic eventually I apologize, but I'll at least be keeping the rules from the Favorite First Gen Males topic for continuity purposes. So yeah, no spotpass characters here.

You can base it on character development, supports, appearance, pretty much anything. Biases are fine. You don't have to post unless you want to, but hopefully this will generate some good discussion like the last couple topics.

There's one more rule, you can't vote for either Maribelle or Cordelia as your favorite or else.

I considered adding Libra to this poll as a joke option, but didn't because I figured it would skew the results, but if enough people want me to I suppose I can do that.

First post: Voted for Miriel as my favorite because her nerdiness is endearing and quite hilarious at times. Not to mention she allowed the game to subtly add a few science references that shed some light on the role of technology in FE (and gave me a good laugh to boot).

Least favorite was Maribelle (don't worry, Cordelia is close), because I made the mistake of marrying her to Chrom on my first playthrough and I was disgusted by how obnoxious she was (not to mention she is a terrible mother for Lucina both gameplaywise and support wise).

Edited by Walhart

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favorite is Say'ri, I just love her story, her mannerisms, the fact that she is a swordmaster [my favorite class]. My favorites that tail her are Sully, Miriel and Maribelle

Least favorite is Tharja, due to the horrors she inflicts on Noire, but she isn't too bad otherwise she is just my least favorite of the bunch

My favorite is Cherche. I like how she balances femininity with sheer badassness. (Also how she is oh so polite in her crit quotes). My second place is a tie between Olivia (because she's adorable), Maribelle (very well written supports imo). My third is Sumia (yes, I like her. Sorry, haters, but I find her sweet. She's third, though, because there are times when I want to scold her [wasting supplies for example]).

My least favorite is... Tharja. Admittedly, I warmed up to her when I got more of her supports, but it took a lot more than the others did, I dislike her treatment of Noire, and the stalking habit is, imo, very creepy. She's better than I originally thought, but still remains my least favorite.

Edited by Kat

My favorite is definitely Cordelia because I can relate a lot to her and I love how she does a harp duet with Stahl in their support. ^^

She's also a really good mother and doesn't treat Severa like trash, unlike a lot of other people who called the poor girl a disgrace and such compared to her mother, despite that Severa developed a bad attitude and all. I also think she's pretty. :)

Least favorite, Sumia. I've already given reasons before, so I won't repeat them. But I will say that her being pushed to get paired with Chrom is NOT one of them. But I still hate her. I'll also mention Tharja because I find her creepy as hell and I don't like stalkers. But the one thing that makes me like her more than Sumia is her support with Gregor and the fact that she REALLY cares about people when she cares about them. Otherwise, I hate her too.

Favorite is Say'ri, I just love her story, her mannerisms, the fact that she is a swordmaster [my favorite class]. My favorites that tail her are Sully, Miriel and Maribelle

Least favorite is Tharja, due to the horrors she inflicts on Noire, but she isn't too bad otherwise she is just my least favorite of the bunch

I figured I'd like Say'ri before playing the game (prepromoted female Swordmaster with Lunatic bonuses), but I didn't find her particularly appealing due to her late join time and rather uninteresting personality. But she never really had any negative aspects so I can understand how she could be your favorite.

I'm figuring that Tharja is going to get a lot of votes in both the most and least popular categories.

My favorite is Olivia because she reminds me of myself. I am very shy when it comes to talking with others. I also like her critical when she says "stop staring!" and her eyes are closed in the picture.

My least favorite is Tharja. I don't see whats so appealing about her. She's so creepy. Plus, the way she treated Noire.

Edited by PrinceLeaf

My favorite is Olivia because she reminds me of myself. I am very shy when it comes to talking with others. I also like her critical when she says "stop staring!" and her eyes are closed in the picture.

My least favorite is Tharja. I don't see whats so appealing about her. She's so creepy. Plus, the way she treated Noire.

Oh, you took the words out of my mouth...

I also like Cherche and Miriel. I have to say that I also dislike Cordelia and Nowi. I liked FE11/12! Tiki better too.

Favorite is Olivia. Not only is she OP, the queen of Lunatic, lady of Dance abuse, gives Lucina stats in the 30s on joining, I like her character. I almost married her on my harem file, but decided against it, because I wanted to have a MorganF-reverse harem afterward (so I needed to marry someone who wouldn't give Morgan a (male) sibling).

Least favorite is Say'ri. Incredibly boring, and in a special tier of suck along with the Khans, Anna, and Tiki, lacking supports, good mods, a kid, or any special skills. Close second runner is Flavia. And lastly Tiki. (Were it not for being from FE1/3/11/12 and potentially proving a theory I've had that Marth's line is from Sigurd, Tiki would easily be my most disliked, as outside of her support with Anna, I find her to be nothing but a trap for noobs. (Oh, Imma marry Tiki, because she's a dragon and not a loli. (Wait, Tiki is strictly worse than Nowi as is. Whoops. Wait, there's more. Nowi gives two kids!))

Favorite is Cherche, for being a badass Wyvern Rider with great supports (honestly though, the Wyvern may have been enough).

Least favorite is Tharja, for being a creepy, dangerous sociopath who abuses her daughter.

F; Tie beetwen Sully and Sumia. For Sumia, the more I look on her supports, I found her to be mostly relatable to myself, except I'm not even half as attractive as she is(I'm proud for being ugly kthx)

She is one of those solid base poor execution character, imo, and I still like her despite the fact that everyone, including IS themselves hate her and demonize her

Also she goes metal gear solid and stab maribelle on the neck

Sully is one of those characters who I liked based off both looks and personality. She's hot, she is a cavalier(and she can reclass into Flying Bull on a Dragon) There are only a few FE characters that I can remember that performed a bitchslap to a dude, and most of the time these kind of character is like totally awesome, and surprisingly, Sully is pretty awesome in her own right

LF: Tharja, and I don't think I need to explain why

HM: Cherche because she put her right hand below her neck, and I have a boner to chick who do that AND ride Dragons. Wait, Minerva is a wyvern? Okay, this is one of few times I give exception.

Her relationship with Frederick and Virion is top notch, and surprisingly one of few times Frederick does not looks like some kind of over obsessed idiot so that's a plus. Also she's classy despite the fact that she only have like... 8 possible class without DLC. Basically, she is like Sumia, if Sumia is potrayed to be totally awesome,

Tl;dr I am racist and sexist. Wyverns <<< Dragons. Deal with itz

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

I like Cordelia the most, her supports are generally entertaining, I like her design, and is useful in battle.

Least favourite is Tharja, not only as an abuser and stalker, but mostly because of what kind of example she is for a series that, before now, didn't use oversexualized characters.

I'm a big fan of Cherche. I'm glad to see her do so well. I love her relationship with her mount. None of the other riders have this (Unless she ditches Minerva for a Griffon of course). He has the best design in the whole game, with a good balance of grace and badassitude. Her backstory is wonderful and she is a really effective.

I actually like Miriel's personality, but I don't like her as a unit and the stats she gives to her children.

I don't really have a problem with Tharja. Somehow, I didn't pick up her scantily clad nature until reading about it in a forum. I don't have a problem with her stalking either, because I thought it was really funny, especially if she marries someone else.

Miriel is my favorite female. Woman of science and super intelligent, and I don't mind the socially awkward part because honestly who isn't?

I voted Tharja for least favorite but I don't actively dislike her. I just ... like her the least of the first generation women.

Favourite Sully because yes

A personality that I can relate to and one of my most reliable units

Flavia and Panne for seconds, Flavia may have been first if she was more available and had more lines, and Panne is a bunny, I like her character enough, and another one of my most reliable units.

Least favourite, uh, I don't really dislike any of the ladies, per se. Surely some of them are kinda boring/not fleshed out well enough, but nobody actually pisses me off that much

so I just put down Nowi and take the least favourite here to mean least favourite design what the hell is the artist smoking

And I just really don't like Sully at all. Cecil was the better tomboy cavalier.

Definitely. I hate Sully (probably third worst after Maribelle and Cordelia IMO). The swearing every sentence gets old quickly, I mean couldn't IS be more subtle? And Cecil's great, both as a unit and as a character (well, by FE12 new character standards anyway).

Edit: Wow, looks like I was wrong about people liking Tharja (although I was right about people disliking her). Apparently her popularity in Japan does not translate to here (unfortunately it appears that Cordelia is just as popular here, however).

Edited by Walhart

Favorite's probably Maribelle. Least favorite, well, I don't particularly care for Tharja, Sumia, or Cordelia, but I voted Nowi since she's the only one who gives me an adverse reaction. For the most part, I like the art style in this game. Except Nowi. Still didn't stop me from marrying her, but... ugh.

Please! Don't make me choose!

I pretty much like all of them! Everytime a battle springs, I use only the females!

Ermm.. but Cordelia has won my vote. Thanks to Severa.

Favorite is Olivia for supports and Inigo. Least favorite is Sully with no contest. Her supports are just, "Oh, my training is so tough, I'm so in shape."

Loses to Frederick.

Loses to Stahl.

Loses to Vaike.

Loses to Lon'qu.

Loses to Gregor.

Fat sugar addict Gaius can do her her training.

At least Kjelle only loses to Gerome and M!Avatar.

Favourite? Probably Maribelle.

Least favourite? I'd say Miriel's pretty boring, though I've started to warm up to her after reading her playful support with Lon'qu.