Inigo vs. Owain

Owain vs. Inigo  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Look above.

• Owain
    • Inigo

I prefer Inigo because Inigo doesn't make me want to strangle him as much as Owain often does. (My MAIN complaint with Inigo is that a LOT of his S-supports mention that he'll keep with the flirting, instead of letting it just be gameplay and story segregation like it normally is).

I honestly like Inigo a lot more. Owain really only got all the attention because of his random yelling of game titles and everyone always bashed on Inigo for being too flirty.

From gameplay, it really depends since both of them are bad, but at least Owain is salvageable in no-grind. Postgame, Inigo easily wins out for his good default class set.

Don't make me pick between my two babies...!

Cousins (as they should be) should never be compared. That's like asking which of my children I like better.

...Luckily, as FeMU, I never need to make that choice. Right, Morgan? (Unless I marry Chrom, but then why would anyone do that when they have Gangrel?)

...And even if I did marry Chrom... Morgan>>>>>>>Lucina. Sorry.

Wait, Lucina's my daughter in-law... So is she my daughter...?

*rambles even more off-topic*

goddamnit don't make me choose between the man of passion and the bloodleaf shadowstalker that's just cruel and unusual

i GUESS if pressed i'd have to go with Owain solely for nepotistic reasons but eh