• Priam
  2. 2. Least Favorite Spotpass Character

• Gangrel
    • Walhart
    • Emmeryn
    • Yen'fay
    • Aversa
    • Priam

Yay! I love advertising. Thanks, sweetie.

Favorite? Ermm.. It would have to be Aversa.

Don't really have a good reason for it, but I just like her the most..

Least Favorite would be Gangrel. He's ugly and annoying. I can't stand him.

Favorite would be Emmeryn. I do agree that making her live utterly destroyed the emotional impact of her sacrifice, but dangit she's just so sweet and tragic. ;-;

Least favorite would be Gangrel. After reading his supports and post marriage dialogue...no. He was a boring villain in the first place to me, and the fact that he still doesn't apologize for what he did is absolutely disgusting in my eyes.

Favorite: Priam (Because of Ike, and Critical Hit Quotes), and Aversa (Because of Shadowgift, and the Prolouge she is in)

Least: Gangrel (Hard to recruit in Lunatic, and because he's a meanie), Emmeryn (Chapter layout sucks, and the story of how she got there is terrible)

When I first saw "SpotPass", I thought the Einhenjar.

Anyway, I'd say my fav is Priam (being independent from the main story helps a lot), and my least fav is Gangrel. I keep saying Emmeryn should stay dead, but as a character she doesn't deserve hate like Gangrel does. He's what Carter and PipulpPeanut before me said, an ugly, boring, foul-mouthed, annoying villain.

Emmeryn is like a Jeigan without all of the benefits. Steals EXP for no reason and falls off completely under the cliff after not long

Now some people might say Jeigan is worse because he has terrible growth all around, but these peeps forgot that Jeigan can use warp after like 6 - 9 weapon use. Emmeryn, on the other hand, can't use Warp, only Rescue and Warp is significantly more broken than Rescue, unless the Rescue User is Leif, because Leif is a pretty cool guy who can Canto after Rescuing. But then again, so can Marcus and Seth.

As for favorite, I like Walhart, but he is pretty lame when I tried him in Lunatic+

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

I like all of them except for Gangrel, as he's a jerk. Walhart actually says he's going to redeem himself in his supports with the FeMU, and Gangrel is just 'lolpweasemawwymerobin.'

Yen'fay is pretty cool. I like his design and I think he has a special sprite base compared to the other male swordsmasters.

Emmeryn is good before the fall, but after it she has very little character other than her characteristic sweetness. They just wanted an excuse to bring her back.

Walhart looks great as a Conquerer. I'm keeping him as that even though other classes are more 'optimal'...

Priam is cool as well. He's a decent unit who's related to Ike... What more could you want?!

Aversa is hawt, but in the 'my mum's going to kill me if she know's I've looked at this' way.

Overall: Yen'fay is my favourite, with Walhart making a close second. My least favourite is Gangrel.

Priam's my favorite, due to not being rather... contradictory. Yen'fay is a close second for a similar reason.

I really like Emm (and she's like third for me), but I feel like she should've stayed dead. At least with her, they did show her damaged from the fall, though. No explanation for how she got on an island in the middle of the sea, but we do see that her sacrifice had an very large affect (effect?) on her. Which is probably why she's third (well, that and I liked her characterization before then, even though I didn't quite agree with it).

Aversa and Walhart's places are fourth or 5th. which one is which depends on the day truth be told.

Least favorite is Gangrel. Storyline made me hate him and his support conversations and dlc conversations make him pathetic, but in a bad way imo (ie, I don't feel sorry for him. I want to shake some sense into him). All in all, he either shouldn't have been brought back or they should've showed his backstory/motives in the storyline proper like they did with Walhart (and to a lesser extent Yen'fay and Aversa).

Fav: Yen'Fay because automatic 8 speed on pair up, and after Lucina's born I tend to use whatever pairup option I find beneficial around for MU since I hand Chrom off to her. Also I like boys with long hair

Walhart second place because STRENGTH and also long hair

Least Fav: Priam because fuck your map

Emmeryn is like a Jeigan without all of the benefits. Steals EXP for no reason and falls off completely under the cliff after not long

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Emmeryn, on the other hand, can't use Warp

Warp isn't in Awakening, so making a comparison against someone in a game where Warp is available is utterly pointless.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

My favourite is Aversa, mostly because I have massive shadowgift/galeforce combo bias. Everyone else is pretty bland but I picked Yen'fay as my least favourite as his class set reminds me of a less-good Say'ri (no peg knight 0/10). But Walhart is a close 2nd in terms of hateability because he's always threatening to kill his son Morgan if you go that route.

Yen'fay and Gangrel are my favorites. Emmeryn is a close second.

Yen'fay has so much potential that never got expanded on, which is a shame since he's one of the coolest-looking characters around.

Gangrel I love because of how remorseful and self-loathing he was. His Summer of Bonds conversation with Emmeryn is very heartwarming and sad. OTP bro.

Words can't describe how much I hate Walmart. Seriously, this man is way more despicable and disgusting than Gangrel ever was. Gangrel had a good reason for having a grudge against Ylisse. Walmart is just some jackass in a stupid lobster armor who thinks he's some hotshot because he has an army. Well, fuck you, Walmart, I have My Unit.

EDIT: Thanks Samias for the reminder. Indeed, Walmart is a deplorable father, truly hideous and abusive. At least Gangrel cares. Walmart can go suck it if he'll treat my virtual son like that. Ugly old man. Pah.

Edited by Faye

Gangrel is actually interesting. I cant actually figure out what to think of him since he makes me angry, sad and happy all at once.

Aversa is gross. Just ask Tiki.

Aversa is not gross!

But, do you know who is gross? :smug:

And no, it is NOT you..

Walhart for faves. His crazy obsession with conquering the smallest things never ceases to amuse me. Plus, y'know, he's a badass. I'll never know how a man who only eats vegetables with NO PROTEIN becomes so freakishly massive...

Least...I don't really have one. I only put Yen'fay because he just seemed a little boring to me. Which is unfair...I actually used him quite a lot. (He's quite nice as a Dread Fighter...)

Favorite is Aversa because her recruitment chapter is one of my favorites in the entire game.

Least favorite is Gangrel because let's face it there is so much hate for this guy that his fanbase is enveloped.