• Priam
  2. 2. Least Favorite Spotpass Character

• Gangrel
    • Walhart
    • Emmeryn
    • Yen'fay
    • Aversa
    • Priam

My favorite his Gangrel. He is just as much of a joke as a villain as the others.

But he is way more entertaining.

He is so hamtastic and always seems to enjoy himself so much, that it's just such a pleasure to watch him.

The least is Aversa because... well, because the paralouge completely destroyed her character.

Not that here was much to destroy but it's a matter of principal.

Turns out she never was in control of her life and nothing she ever did or say mattered because she was always just enchanted and brainwashed... *sigh*

Edited by BrightBow

You know what REALLY pisses me off?

dc7.png

THIS moustachioed fool was never put in as a recruit-able unit. Had he been, he would've blown ALL my other options out of the water. It was such a waste of a mustache not to...

Emmeryn, for very personal (and stupid) reason... Her storyline throughout the game was great, her death was perhaps the most moving moment of the game... Storywise, I should hate this weak attempt to bring her back.

But, even knowing that, I felt so happy to see her again. It was as if I could finally bring back a certain character from FFVII or from Phantasy Star IV. Emmeryn was the one and only who was allowed such miracle and I couldn't bring myself not being overjoyed.

My least favorite is Aversa. Not only, as mentioned above, her paralogue destroys all what she stood for, but I found her deeply disturbing (much more than Tharja) and her confession scene is the only part of Awakening I really dislike.

It should be pretty obvious who I voted for and why. If not, I direct you to the spoilered section in my sig.

It pleases me immensely that Gangrel is winning Least Favorite! :awesome:

Edited by Walhart