Best Reclasses Thread

ZemZem

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have Dread Fighter yet, so I wouldn't know. I heard it's pretty rad, though.

I've realized how underappreciated Ricken is, though. He actually has quite a great class set and works well with everyone.

fixed. Dread Fighter Ricken is the cutest and most badass thing ever.

Bow Knight is the best reclass for everyone.

You my friend have great tastes in everything. :)

Also I used bride!Cynthia for my Apotheosis run. Bowfaire and Lancefaire was soooo good.

Archer Ricken is surprisingly effective, since it seems to increase his spd growth to the 60 mark or high 60/70s.

Dark Mage to Dark Knight Cordelia was surprisingly effective when I did it in the draft, even though her mag was shaky, it didnt matter because magic is OP and her other stats were pretty borked.

Also, Myrmidon Stahl is a better Myrmidon than Lon'qu. No, seriously, try it.

Off the top of my head...

Assassin!Kellam

Wyvern!Panne

General!Sumia

Myrm!Stahl

Myrm!Sully (Wyvern's probably better, though.)

General!Tharja (way more attractive than her dark mage outfit)

Assassin!Olivia

Zerker!Henry

Hero!Cordelia

Because you've tried it, right?

No, but he has a measly 45% Spd growth and a stupid 35% Str, that's terrible at FE13.

<_< I always use Wyvern!Lon'qu so I'll have to take your word for it.

Wyvern Lon'qu is stupid because Panne completely outclasses him in that. He's better off as a Myrmidon, his Wyvern stats don't particularly shine thanks to mediocre bases.

Wyvern Lon'qu is stupid because Panne completely outclasses him in that. He's better off as a Myrmidon, his Wyvern stats don't particularly shine thanks to mediocre bases.

My Panne's NEVER manage anything other than getting speed screwed and failing hard.

I don't see how you could think he's better off as a Myrmidon.

No, but he has a measly 45% Spd growth and a stupid 35% Str, that's terrible at FE13.

I only Wyvern Lon'qu for two reasons: Swordbreaker without wasting Superior Edges and to secure his strength stat in case the RNG wants to screw with him. The second he gets that, he's done with it.

Frederick is actually pretty swell on a Wyvern/Griffon. Plus, breaker skills.

Kellam's an amazing Assassin, and with a decent magic support, I actually really like the idea of Dark Knight!Virion.

Lol @ taking the site's growths as real.

Why wouldn't I? I haven't ran into any particular issues with them. If anything, you got RNG blessed. I mean heck they're taken from the official book thingie, rather than some fan speculation.

Edited by Enkidu

Also, Myrmidon Stahl is a better Myrmidon than Lon'qu. No, seriously, try it.

This. So much this.

Stahl will always have superior STR and DEF than Lon'qu (his SPD is a bit lower, but he'll still double everything anyway). If I don't use Lon'qu in a file, Stahl will always go through the myrmidon line before getting Luna and finishing off as a paladin.

Stahl/Panne OTP

This. So much this.

Stahl will always have superior STR and DEF than Lon'qu (his SPD is a bit lower, but he'll still double everything anyway). If I don't use Lon'qu in a file, Stahl will always go through the myrmidon line before getting Luna and finishing off as a paladin.

Stahl/Panne OTP

Except Cavalier!Stahl is better in most circumstances...