Best Reclasses Thread

ZemZem

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Panne's NEVER manage anything other than getting speed screwed and failing hard.

I don't see how you could think he's better off as a Myrmidon.

That's terrible. Panne should be generally getting great stats all-around (Def, not so much, although it's still above average, lol)...my Pannes (PE moment here) always tend to get fantastic stats and great Str/Skill/Spd, it's something she won't fall behind on.

Also, reguarding Lon'qu- Yeah, silly me...7/8 Mov and flying makes him automatically better. I just dislike his starting bases for a Wyvern, as he won't be excelling in Spd until he starts growing on it. He has decent offensive growths, but I think it's overshadowed by the likes of Panne and Sully...not that it's a reason not to re-class him into one if you're using him.

I only Wyvern Lon'qu for two reasons: Swordbreaker without wasting Superior Edges and to secure his strength stat in case the RNG wants to screw with him. The second he gets that, he's done with it.

Ah, yeah...

Stahl/Panne OTP

StahlxPanne is weird because it's not Frederick x Panne.

I don't think Cavalier!Ricken's STR growth is 40%, either.

@Soul: Stahl/Panne has more interesting supports than Frederick/Panne, and Frederick's getting lap dances from Olivia, anyway.

Edited by ZMeister

So? Our point is that Myrmidon!Stahl is better than Lon'qu.

And my point is that that doesn't matter because Myrmidon!Stahl is a pretty dumb choice.

The site's growths have been proven inaccurate a lot of times. I have no reason to believe them anymore.

At least it's something to go on.

Edited by Lonely Wallcrab

And my point is that that doesn't matter because Myrmidon!Stahl is a pretty dumb choice.

Explain how it's a bad choice.

Not as great as vanilla!Stahl, yes. But I don't think it's hardly bad, considering Stahl favors swords, anyway, and his SPD is improved.

At least it's something to go on.

It's a good way to fix his speed in case he gets a bit screwed over. Plus, Swordfaire.

Explain how it's a bad choice.

Not as great as vanilla!Stahl, yes. But I don't think it's hardly bad, considering Stahl favors swords, anyway, and his SPD is improved.

Loses 2 move and the ability to attack at 2 range (loLevin sword)

Loses 2 move and the ability to attack at 2 range (loLevin sword)

I'm more worried about his SPD than has lack of MOV.

Besides, it's not like we're ALWAYS playing for efficiency or low turns.

I'm more worried about his SPD than has lack of MOV.

Besides, it's not like we're ALWAYS playing for efficiency or low turns.

I'll give him a speed pair up and tonics and there's no problem... I'm typically on the lower side of his growth as well.

I find it inconvenient to have to kill archers/mages/anything with 2 range on PP.

I'll give him a speed pair up and tonics and there's no problem... I'm typically on the lower side of his growth as well.

I find it inconvenient to have to kill archers/mages/anything with 2 range on PP.

Inconvenient? I'd rather get rid of the two-rangers on PP so they can't get a bunch of free hits off of me in EP.

dat +4 bonus

It helps, but Myrmidon!Stahl doesn't even need them.

It is inconvenient, but at least he's not gonna DIE. Besides, Vantage, Swordfaire, Astra (despite the lulzy activation rate), and Avoid+10 are all decent to solid skills.

I love how he's strong and tanky as a Myrmidon.

Way better than Lon'qu, definitely.

Inconvenient? I'd rather get rid of the two-rangers on PP so they can't get a bunch of free hits off of me in EP.

And pretty much this, Bear.

*cough*Amatsu*cough*For Myrms/Swordmasters only*cough*

... Stahl doesn't have Armsthrift, and throwing a rare weapon onto anyone without it drives me kind of nuts.

... ... And Infinite Regalia is hard as hell. Routs everything because I'm an experience whore.

Also, Levin Sword offense is actually pretty good in HM if you forge it even with crap mag for a while. I low turned Chapter 9 with myrmidon Stahl /hipster

Edited by PKL

But why not just get rid of them whenever I feel like it? I can do that easily with Javelins.

I love how he's strong and tanky as a Myrmidon.

I love how he's stronger, tankier, has more move AND can use lances as a Cavalier.

*cough*Amatsu*cough*For Myrms/Swordmasters only*cough*

Aren't there like one of those in the entire game? (they might be in IR... I don't own that)

dat +4 bonus

It helps, but Myrmidon!Stahl doesn't even need them.

It is inconvenient, but at least he's not gonna DIE. Besides, Vantage, Swordfaire, Astra (despite the lulzy activation rate), and Avoid+10 are all decent to solid skills.

Not worth it. +4 speed < 2 move, lances, some strength/defense.

Also Vantage is the only skill there that's actually that good.

Way better than Lon'qu, definitely.

So are a lot of people.

Also, Levin Sword offense is actually pretty good in HM if you forge it even with crap mag for a while. I low turned Chapter 9 with myrmidon Stahl /hipster

How many Levin swords are there at this point? How many are there throughout the game?

Edited by Lonely Wallcrab

The Levin Sword has 10 MT, I believe. And even then, Magic tonics. :awesome:

Good point.

The only problem with that is headcanon dictates that Silvia gets the Levin Sword, and I can't freely buy Levin Swords until freaking Priam's paralogue. :\

Damn it, Priam.

But why not just get rid of them whenever I feel like it? I can do that easily with Javelins.

True. But my main team is full of mages/swordies, so I don't have a bunch of lances on my person at any time.

Edited by Vashiane

Not worth it. +4 speed < 2 move, lances, some strength/defense.

Also Vantage is the only skill there that's actually that good.

So are a lot of people.

He still retains good STR and DEF as a Myrmidon.

Swordfaire isn't good? Since when? And Avoid+10 at least has its uses earlier on in the game.

We're talking about those that can reclass to myrmidon, right?

Good point.

The only problem with that is headcanon dictates that Silvia gets the Levin Sword, and I can't freely buy Levin Swords until freaking Priam's paralogue. :\

Damn it, Priam.

Buy some Levin Swords from Spotpass characters.

He still retains good STR and DEF as a Myrmidon.

Swordfaire isn't good? Since when? And Avoid+10 at least has its uses earlier on in the game.

We're talking about those that can reclass to myrmidon, right?

Buy some Levin Swords from Spotpass characters.

And Astra's decent for everything except Counter enemies, so that's useful as well.

Who sells them?

Edited by Vashiane

And Astra's decent for everything except Counter enemies, so that's useful as well.

Who sells them?

Leif. And a few others, but I'm too lazy to check.

I guess I'm the only person in the world who will go on multiple Infinite Regalia runs. 8D; I have, like, 7 Amatsus.

I don't have that DLC. :<