Best Reclasses Thread

ZemZem

I guess I'm the only person in the world who will go on multiple Infinite Regalia runs. 8D; I have, like, 7 Amatsus.

I would but... I rout practically everything. Even Infinite Regalia.

Leif. And a few others, but I'm too lazy to check.

I don't have that DLC. :<

Cool, thank you.

I only JUST figured out who sells Mire, I'm so slow. XD

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Levin Sword has 10 MT, I believe. And even then, Magic tonics. :awesome:

I think Anna is entitled to it when you first gets access to it. Anna's offense is incredible with that thing. She's a glass-canon, yeah...but her AS and decent base Mag gets her 1RKO'ing many things. In my run, 19-20 Mag Anna with a Tonic and a Peg!Morgan Pair-Up (+1 Mag) afforded her enough Mag to cleanly 1RKO the Ch.17 Heroes.

He still retains good STR and DEF as a Myrmidon.

Swordfaire isn't good? Since when? And Avoid+10 at least has its uses earlier on in the game.

But it's not as good, I didn't say that it was suddenly terrible. I said it was worse.

Since it comes so late and slows down obtaining other skills like Luna/Dual Guard+ or Defender/Aegis.

And Astra's decent for everything except Counter enemies, so that's useful as well.

it's activation is pretty low...

There's always that one from Renown even early on. Then there's Gangrel's.

They have 25 uses (right?) so that's 50 uses... I can't think of any other ones if we don't have Severa's paralogue (although there probably are some). And Myrm!Stahl isn't getting all of them. We have Anna, Vaike!Brady, MU and possibly a few others.

Cool, thank you.

You could look at the mainsite if you ever want to know this stuff

Yeah, Anna's offense with a Levin Sword is crazy good, true. But with some work, others can have good use of it, too.

Crazy good >> whatever Stahl has... plus Cavalier!Stahl doesn't need to try for those Levin swords because he has Javelins.

Edited by Lonely Wallcrab

I think Anna is entitled to it when you first gets access to it. Anna's offense is incredible with that thing. She's a glass-canon, yeah...but her AS and decent base Mag gets her 1RKO'ing many things. In my run, 19-20 Mag Anna with a Tonic and a Peg!Morgan Pair-Up (+1 Mag) afforded her enough Mag to cleanly 1RKO the Ch.17 Heroes.

Which is why Sage/Dark Knight!Anna is actually better than Trickster!Anna.

But it's not as good, I didn't say that it was suddenly terrible. I said it was worse.

Since it comes so late and slows down obtaining other skills like Luna/Dual Guard+ or Defender/Aegis.

it's activation is pretty low...

They have 25 uses (right?) so that's 50 uses... I can't think of any other ones if we don't have Severa's paralogue (although there probably are some). And Myrm!Stahl isn't getting all of them. We have Anna, Vaike!Brady, MU and possibly a few others.

You could look at the mainsite if you ever want to know this stuff

Isn't its activation rate equal to the character's skill stat, just like Luna?

o_o Actually, that's a valid point with Vaike!Brady and Levin Swords. His mother's magic stat isn't wasted then - and he's really freaking good with them.

Edited by Vashiane

Unless she's overleveled, she's going to be having Spd issues as one...and I don't think it's very nifty to have her lose staff use, it's really that good for her. Dark Knight Anna is cool, but I wish she had much better support options that just The Avatar...

Unless she's overleveled, she's going to be having Spd issues as one...and I don't think it's very nifty to have her lose staff use, it's really that good for her. Dark Knight Anna is cool, but I wish she had much better support options that just The Avatar...

Myrm!MU x DK!Anna = OTP

That's probably the worst idea I've had in a while

Edited by Lonely Wallcrab

Female Avatar Dark Flier would do Anna reeeeeaally good. I've done it on my Lunatic Mode run, and it was...sort of passable. But on HM that would really patch up Anna's Avo. thanks to Lucky Seven and great +Mag/Spd bonuses. But yeah, just go hook up with Avatar. He/She's likely going to be with their waifu/husbando.

Crazy good >> whatever Stahl has... plus Cavalier!Stahl doesn't need to try for those Levin swords because he has Javelins.

Doesn't matter when he's still killing everything.

Dual Guard+ isn't that great of a skill, either.

We're not comparing Anna to Stahl, dude. :/

Mmm. Well, she does have Tiki and considering her growths her magic stat is passable, but... Tiki doesn't help her speed that much as she's pretty slow herself. All part of being a giant dragon, I guess?

Female Avatar Dark Flier would do Anna reeeeeaally good. I've done it on my Lunatic Mode run, and it was...sort of passable. But on HM that would really patch up Anna's Avo. thanks to Lucky Seven and great +Mag/Spd bonuses. But yeah, just go hook up with Avatar. He/She's likely going to be with their waifu/husbando.

Lucky Seven is an amazing skill, considering that clearing a map in seven turns is doable 95% of the time.

But good point. That would probably be the best way to help her out that doesn't involve stocking her with Tonics all the time.

Lucky Seven is an amazing skill, considering that clearing a map in seven turns is doable 95% of the time.

Adding on to this: By the time you get Lucky Seven, the long chapters of the game are over.

It's REALLY helpful in DLC, too, such as in Future Past and maybe Apotheosis. I wouldn't know there.

Edited by ZMeister

*cough*Amatsu*cough*For Myrms/Swordmasters only*cough*

I LOVE Amatsu. Its weak enough to be disposable but strong enough to get results.

In other words, its strong and I don't feel bad when it breaks.

Adding on to this: By the time you get Lucky Seven, the long chapters of the game are over.

It's REALLY helpful in DLC, too, such as in Future Past and maybe Apotheosis. I wouldn't know there.

Not Apotheosis. AP is actually one of the rare instances where Slow Burn MIGHT be a better options - because you're NOT going to be completely it in seven turns.

I LOVE Amatsu. Its weak enough to be disposable but strong enough to get results.

In other words, its strong and I don't feel bad when it breaks.

I DO. :cry:

Edited by Vashiane

I actually got Anna Lucky Seven by around Ch.15 and I'm going at a pretty fast pace. She can get it alright. That is, assuming you use her as one of your main Rescue/General staff users and have her fight some enemies.

Edited by Enkidu

I actually got Anna Lucky Seven by around Ch.15 and I'm going at a pretty fast pace. She can get it alright. That is, assuming you use her as one of your main Rescue/General staff users and have her fight some enemies.

Rescue shenanigans, go!

Dread Fighter Morgan (M).

Dread Fighter practically anyone with a salvageable Magic stat.

Anna and LIBRA are the best warpers, so. The one I had staff spam was Maribelle, actually. xP LIBRA and Anna mostly Rescue when necessary.

I staff-spam/Rescue-spam practically everyone if I can, because I'm going to put someone in a class, they ARE going to gain some weapon ranks.

From the reclasses I've done, I've liked:

Dark Flier!FeAvatar

Dark Knight!FeAvatar

Swordmaster!Olivia

Assassin!Olivia

Bride!Anna

Swordmaster!Inigo (Lon'qu)

Hero!Donnel

Swordmaster!Stahl

Dread Fighter!Gregor

Dread Fighter!Morgan (Chrom)

Sorceror!Laurent (Gregor)

Assassin!Noire (Henry)

Ah ah ah, but with Donnel being the father (giving him Aptitude)

Ooh. For even more fun, run Aptitude through one of the second-gen males and have him pass it for higher stat caps galore.

Piplup mentioning the Bride class reminded me... Libra!Noire is probably THE best Bride in the entire game save Female!Avatar.

I would but... I rout practically everything. Even Infinite Regalia.

Cool, thank you.

Actually, who is the person who sells Mire? Because i' going to need it for Apotheosis/Roster Rescue.

(On Topic)

I think a Paladin!Chrom is good.

I am one of those people who like to keep units in there oringinal class line. (After I get their skills)

Actually, who is the person who sells Mire? Because i' going to need it for Apotheosis/Roster Rescue.

(On Topic)

I think a Paladin!Chrom is good.

I am one of those people who like to keep units in there oringinal class line. (After I get their skills)

Gharnef.

I normally was... and then I saw Dark Knight!Virion and the rest is kind of history...

Sumia:

PK -> Dark Flier -> Great Knight

So broken, she can like handle the majority of Lunatic. Not sure if she can solo, but Zerker and Sorc can be a bitch without Pure Water. But yeah. God

... Doesn't Pure Water only handle resistance, so Berserkers would still be a problem?

But other than that, yes, Sumia's seriously broken.

Equip Swords for Berserker, use Pure Water for Sorcerer

But then again, Sorcerer goes from 3 - 5 shot into 4 - 6 shot, so its not really significant

Hopefully it kills off the Zerker hit rate into the 10s or outright 0, because the only enemies that is like anywhere near threatening are Zerkers(Assassin is too busy doing 1 - 3 damage)