Best Reclasses Thread

ZemZem

Not Apotheosis. AP is actually one of the rare instances where Slow Burn MIGHT be a better options - because you're NOT going to be completely it in seven turns.

except Slow Burn literally gives you nothing past turn 15

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

except Slow Burn literally gives you nothing past turn 15

But it doesn't disappear, either.

Equip Swords for Berserker, use Pure Water for Sorcerer

But then again, Sorcerer goes from 3 - 5 shot into 4 - 6 shot, so its not really significant

Hopefully it kills off the Zerker hit rate into the 10s or outright 0, because the only enemies that is like anywhere near threatening are Zerkers(Assassin is too busy doing 1 - 3 damage)

Ah... okay.

dread fighter vaike

somebody kill me please

also anybody who can be wyvern is a wyvern automatically

Wyvern everything! Freddy Bear's actually fairly effective in that class branch, I was surprised.

Gharnef.

I normally was... and then I saw Dark Knight!Virion and the rest is kind of history...

... Doesn't Pure Water only handle resistance, so Berserkers would still be a problem?

But other than that, yes, Sumia's seriously broken.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Also, I found out Sumia makes a pretty decent Bride.

ITT: ZM RANKS THE RECLASSED WYVERNS

sex on wings:

Wyvern!Panne

PICK A GOD AND PRAY:

Wyvern!Frederick

better than their base class:

Wyvern!Lon'qu

Wyvern!Virion

don't do it:

Wyvern!Sully

Wyven!Nowi

Say'ri, Tiki, and Yen'fay aren't on the list because lazy. Avatar's not on it because no shit.

Edited by ZMeister

Assassin Panne
Wyvern Rider Virion (best class) I actually liked him in this class an he was good father to Gerome.
Dark Knight Owain
Wyvern Rider Nowi (a dragon riding another dragon)

Hero Lucina
Mage Brady
Archer Chrom
War Monk Gerome
Pegasus Knight Severa

Why wouldn't you make Sully a Wyvern? It gives her flight.

I'd rather keep my sword and lance ranks than discard them and have to start on E axes, even if she digs her way out of that fast thanks to Discipline.

While I prefer to keep Sully in the cav line because I swear by GK Sully the Saver of Asses, e axes isn't that much of an issue considering if you're using and reclassing her it's probably earlygame plus she'll have lances back for wyvern lord anyway

While I prefer to keep Sully in the cav line because I swear by GK Sully the Saver of Asses, e axes isn't that much of an issue considering if you're using and reclassing her it's probably earlygame plus she'll have lances back for wyvern lord anyway

Hey, I did admit that with Discipline she'd not have to worry about it for long, but I'd like to have swords for the axe infested earlygame, because axe hits aren't exactly the kind of stuff you want to be taking early on. It doesn't really help that I don't really care about most of the Wyvern RIder class tree's skills (the only ones that I'd actually even consider using are Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker and Deliverer), rendering it more of a waste of my time than anything else.

Who cares about skills it makes her fly

Also by earlygame I mean postchapter8 (renown second seal is 99% going to mu) and that's hardly an axefest anymore

I guess you can get one early via annashop though

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

It makes her fly AND give 2 Evasive skills

The only thing that can make it better is like, if one of the promotion get Axebreaker because Sword and Lance is a joke weapon >_>

Unless it's one of those specialty lances/swords. ... Or Anna. :\

It makes her fly AND give 2 Evasive skills

The only thing that can make it better is like, if one of the promotion get Axebreaker because Sword and Lance is a joke weapon >_>

Tantivy's a bad joke, so the only thing I can do is scoff at it >_<

Who cares about skills it makes her fly

Also by earlygame I mean postchapter8 (renown second seal is 99% going to mu) and that's hardly an axefest anymore

I guess you can get one early via annashop though

I was thinking more of Plegia in general.