Dragon's Crown

Hawk King

So Dragon's Crown came out today for the PS3. It is a 2D side scrolling beat-em-up style game. It looks amazing and I cant wait to play it.

It came with a sweet artbook as a pre-order bonus that honestly puts that crap that Awakening had for a pre-order bonus to shame. It's over 60 pages and it's like full size. Im really impressed.

Anyone else got it?

I just got back from the store but since I like to work on the computer during the day and Tales of Xillia also came out at the same time, I'll probably start playing a little later. I think I'll end up playing the dwarf or the amazon first.

Oh it finally came out eh? I'll have to put aside some cash for it, i'm kinda short at the moment. Been excited for quite some time considering my love for beat-em ups

Oh it finally came out eh? I'll have to put aside some cash for it, i'm kinda short at the moment. Been excited for quite some time considering my love for beat-em ups

YU YU HAKUSHO!

Edited by SlayerX

Picked up the game today and Tales of Xillia. I'll probably get around to playing it after I finish Xillia.

Going to play the Booberess or Elf. I'm fucking happy it has dual audio. My last game purchase similar to Dragon's Crown in gameplay is Dungeons & Dragons Collection for the Sega Saturn.

YU YU HAKUSHO!

Yes my signature currently contains Yu Yu Hakusho but what does this have to do with the thread? xD

I'm not too sure who'd I'd try first of the characters yet, I'll probably decide when I have the game itself.

I just played for about 3 hours. Started as the Elf. It is pretty fun.

If you like RPGs and beat-em-ups get it.

The only thing I dont like is the Amazons lack of clothing.

edit: Yeah it's 4 player co-op.

Edited by Hawk King

I just played for about 3 hours. Started as the Elf. It is pretty fun.

If you like RPGs and beat-em-ups get it.

The only thing I dont like is the Amazons lack of clothing.

edit: Yeah it's 4 player co-op.

Does the co-op extend to online? I actually regretfully don't know and i've been following this game for quite some time haha, bit silly and sad.

Does the co-op extend to online? I actually regretfully don't know and i've been following this game for quite some time haha, bit silly and sad.

It has online co-op but you have to get to a certain point in the game (about 6 hours or so). Local multiplayer is enabled from the very beginning though.

It has online co-op but you have to get to a certain point in the game (about 6 hours or so). Local multiplayer is enabled from the very beginning though.

Oh alright, good to know. Thanks ^^

Would fap too buy! I just feel sad about missing out on the preorder book...but Vanillaware in HD is definetely worth it. Only thing holding me back is my lack of income (thanks SMT4!) and need to get FE13 and Tales Of Xilia and a 3DS.

Would fap too buy! I just feel sad about missing out on the preorder book...but Vanillaware in HD is definetely worth it. Only thing holding me back is my lack of income (thanks SMT4!) and need to get FE13 and Tales Of Xilia and a 3DS.

We'll have to play it when we both can get it Roofa. I'd probably be the Elf, I always did like archers and elves and I played the class in Gauntlet often even if this isn't gauntlet like :P. Maybe the Dwarf though because I like dwarves [mostly from The hobbit and lord of the rings] but also GOLDEN AXE

this is pretty awesome

i might get this.

online co-op yeeahh

And you too Ice :P

Edited by Folgore Red II

We'll have to play it when we both can get it Roofa. I'd probably be the Elf, I always did like archers and elves and I played the class in Gauntlet often even if this isn't gauntlet like :P. Maybe the Dwarf though because I like dwarves [mostly from The hobbit and lord of the rings] but also GOLDEN AXE

And you too Ice :P

def bro haha.

i'm thinking Dwarf because like you said GOLDEN AXE :P

or Wizard cause he looks cool lol

I wanted Elf! Fine, I'll pick Sorceress and aboose da most fanciest animations so you're distracted while I steal all of the good loot! That'll show you!

def bro haha.

i'm thinking Dwarf because like you said GOLDEN AXE :P

or Wizard cause he looks cool lol

GOLDEN AAAAAAAXE. Wizard was so OP in King of Dragons :P

I wanted Elf! Fine, I'll pick Sorceress and aboose da most fanciest animations so you're distracted while I steal all of the good loot! That'll show you!

You can be Elf if you wanted! Also oh no not the power of fanservice!

The wizard reminds me of Sephiorth from Final Fantasy 7. Something about the hair.

The hair does somewhat resemble Sephiroth now that you say it. But I think thats bout it and maybe the fact he is wearing black

03_1.png

Played this during Saturday with my friends. It's reaaallyyy fun. Especially if you do 4 player multiplayer xD

The only qualm I have about that is that you need to enter shops one by one if you want to repair/ buy. I wish they streamlined it so one person can control it ;;
But I guess I can see why that wouldn't work if you do online multiplayer...