Why isn't Conqueror inheritable to Morgan

Morgan can already inherit weirder classes(Fighter, Villager), so why not Conqureror if his father is Walhart. Overlord's max stats aren't obviously overpowered like alot of boss classes and its not like Awakening's classes are that balanced anyway.

Before anyone mentions this would give Female Avatar/Male Morgan an advantage over Male Avatar/Female Morgan, note that Manakete is only available to female Morgan as there are only female Manaketes in this game for some reason.... So it would work out evenly.

>fighter
>weirder class

say what?

Anyway, it's probably because it's like a "promoted class" that lacks the promotion. Kind of like Bride and Dread Fighter, having promoted-esque bases, stats, and caps. Starting Morgan in this class would make her kind of OP. Or maybe it's just a male-only class, who knows. Not I.

Storywise there's no reason. Gameplay reason was likely to keep Walhart 'unique'. Maybe it could be symbolic of Morgan not following his father's path or Walhart cutting back on the conquering thing?

Or, again, IS wanted to keep their tin tyrant unique.

>fighter

>weirder class

say what?

Anyway, it's probably because it's like a "promoted class" that lacks the promotion. Kind of like Bride and Dread Fighter, having promoted-esque bases, stats, and caps. Starting Morgan in this class would make her kind of OP. Or maybe it's just a male-only class, who knows. Not I.

Weirder for the short and young Morgan to be in.

Female Morgan can start as Manakete. Also as Walhart is male, thus only marryable by Female Avatar, and the class wouldn't be available to Female Morgan in the first place even if it was unisex. Making things perfectly even.

Manakete isn't a promoted-esque unpromotable class. Their bases are kind of terrible. The caps are great, but it makes sense for the class to be available because it doesn't make Morgan OP at base. And I kind of had a brain slip there, about the genders and whatnot.

Manakete isn't a promoted-esque unpromotable class. Their bases are kind of terrible. The caps are great, but it makes sense for the class to be available because it doesn't make Morgan OP at base. And I kind of had a brain slip there, about the genders and whatnot.

Also note that Walhart is only marryable very late in the game where everyone's stats would be high anyway.

So? Morgan is still suposed to join as a level 10 unpromoted unit. You can marry anybody that late to your avatar and Morgan will still be the same.

So? Morgan is still suposed to join as a level 10 unpromoted unit. You can marry anybody that late to your avatar and Morgan will still be the same.

Conqureror isn't a promoted class and its base stats aren't much higher then the unpromoted classes.

Conqureror isn't a promoted class and its base stats aren't much higher then the unpromoted classes.

Conqueror's base stats are entirely equal to or higher than Great Lord (M) with the exception of 1 speed point. The stats are about on par with promoted classes bases.

Morgan can already inherit weirder classes(Fighter, Villager), so why not Conqureror if his father is Walhart. Overlord's max stats aren't obviously overpowered like alot of boss classes and its not like Awakening's classes are that balanced anyway.

Before anyone mentions this would give Female Avatar/Male Morgan an advantage over Male Avatar/Female Morgan, note that Manakete is only available to female Morgan as there are only female Manaketes in this game for some reason.... So it would work out evenly.

Playable manaketes are not an often occurrence in Fire Emblem, but all of the usable ones are females. Bantu suckssssss.

This might be circular logic a bit, but I think if Conqueror were meant to be used by anyone but Walhart, the class name wouldn't match his personal title, and the class description wouldn't exclusively describe him: "The dauntless emperor of Valm. Wields swords, lances, axes." (Technically it could probably describe Alm too but that's splitting hairs I think)

So I believe the answer is "story reasons."

This might be circular logic a bit, but I think if Conqueror were meant to be used by anyone but Walhart, the class name wouldn't match his personal title, and the class description wouldn't exclusively describe him: "The dauntless emperor of Valm. Wields swords, lances, axes." (Technically it could probably describe Alm too but that's splitting hairs I think)

So I believe the answer is "story reasons."

Yeah, thats the only real reason I see for Conqueror not being inheritable by Walhart!Morgan.

wait what

If you get Bantu to 20 defense in the first NEs Fire Emblem, he'll get a 12 defense boost giving him 32 defense.

wait what

If you get Bantu to 20 defense in the first NEs Fire Emblem, he'll get a 12 defense boost giving him 32 defense.

there's a bug where you can get bantu to have infinite defense in FE1 (i think? might've been fe3bk1)

Also its more like amazing 2/4 of the time

Or 3/5

Where his "terribleness" is both thanks to the remake, because unlike Wendell, who get nerfed to the ground and is still amazing as fuck, Bantu lost everything that make him cool

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

I'd like to say story reasons too. That, or Morgan was not fit to walk the Conqueror's path. Just look at him. He's too frail and kind hearted. If Walhart had a child that could inherit his class, he'd have to practically be a mini version of Walhart.