Lunatic+ Shenanigans (HELP ME THIS SUCKS)

Nope, you guys are trying too hard. Lunatic++ is so difficult that the moment you start it just gives you the game over screen to show you how broken the difficulty is.

Edited by kDog214

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sol+

Wrath+

Ranged Counter

Vengeance+

Enemies can now pair up.

Miracle+

And all the Lunatic+ skills

:Kappa:

I know this is a joke, but honestly I don't think that skill based and stat based difficulty can get much harder than Luna+ and still be doable. However, in terms of adding difficulty via more natural means (enemy positioning, turn limits, etc.), I think there is a lot of room for IS to improve.

FE12 Luna Reverse is a good example of this. The enemy positioning makes it hell at times but the whole Vantage+ on everyone makes for a decent combo. FE13's difficulty on the other hand is pretty much just skills.

So I think that if IS wants to make a game more difficult than FE13 I am really hoping they do something more creative then just adding more skills or I'm afraid it won't get much harder or will become impossible.

I'm just throwing that out there, I don't want to turn this into another one of those "ZOMG FE13 DIFFICULTY SUCKZ" topics.

if there was lunatic+ reverse, then even the prolog is impossible,

Freddy was finished before you even start..

That's not really what I meant, but ok. I meant more like adding FE12 positioning to FE13 or adding FE13 skills to FE12.

That's not really what I meant, but ok. I meant more like adding FE12 positioning to FE13 or adding FE13 skills to FE12.

I get what you mean, FE12 enemies are positioned in a way that it's hard to 1v an opponent, and with all the damage you receive in the game,it makes it difficult.