About Mana!Morgan...

N.G

So I've decided to start playing Awakening for the second time, and I want to marry Nah for an OP Manakete!Morgan. Depending on who her father is, does Nah's scale "color" pass down to Morgan? (For example, if Nah's father is Gaia, will Morgan's body color be a mixture of orange and the typical Manakete seaweed color?) Or will she inherit Nah's hot pink scales?

This isn't anything serious. Just curiosity got to me.

Also, what's my best bet at a Wall!Nah!Morgan if we're still talking about genes? A sweeper as well if I want varying options?

Also, what's my best bet at a Wall!Nah!Morgan if we're still talking about genes? A sweeper as well if I want varying options?

Kellam!Nah!Morgan has the highest Defense cap in the game as well as the second highest Res cap (Libra is 1 point higher, but sacrifices 3 Def), so you probably want that for pure defensive Morgan.

Stahl brings her up two points of Speed and one Strength in exchange for 1 Def and 1 Res. Vaike adds an extra 1 Str and 1 Spd for another 2 Def and 1 Res on top of that (so +2 Str, +3 Spd, -3 Def, -2 Res).

The only other notable one is Frederick!Nah, but she is almost completely inferior to Stahl!Nah in terms of mods.

Edited by Chaotix