Need help identifying bootleg FE7

Bors

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Used-Nintendo-Game-Boy-Advance-Fire-Emblem-GBA-SP-NDS-DS-LITE-NDSL-0088-/330983091966?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d10212efe

I can't seem to tell if this item is a fake. It seems suspicious because of the extremely low price and the fact that it's from China, where Bootlegs tend to come from.

The seller has positive feedback, but there is still something off about this bid.

My apologies if this is in the wrong section or against the rules. Although i don't think it is.

Edited by Moulder

It's probably a bootleg, but the only real issue is whether or not the battery will last because bootlegs are known to have really short battery life.

The picture doesn't really tell you anything, since it depicts the front cover of the box, and the box isn't included in the listing. (Not included original boxes...)

Which seems to me like false advertisement, so I'd be extremely cautious.

Did some poking around on the seller's page, found a lot of comments like

Fake game. Works fine, but not legitimate. Good seller though and ship time.

game shipped quickly but had a dead save battery

Game is not original but seller shipped fast & the game works fine. Thank you !

Also of note, several buyers contributed inordinately1 large numbers of positive feedback messages.

It seems at the very least suspicious, and I'm going to just call it now as bootleg to err on the side of caution.

1 On random samplings of pages 1, 4, 7, and 10 of the comments section, seemingly more users bought multiple items and gave identical to-the-letter reviews of each item than users who didn't.

Edited by Lyra Silvertongue