Many dead einhar later

Fred!Gerome

Kellam!Nah

Gregor!Severa

Chrom!Inigo

are all operational. Having second thoughts with noire, I sorta want to do gauis, but then again I'll probably end Noire as a bow class so AT would be nice

Edited by Tribute

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For being an ATed bow user, Donnel!Noire is good but you have to find another alternative choice for Kjelle.

Vaike!Noire lacks of Galeforce and a Sniper does need a Galeforce.

MaMU!Noire solves all the above problems though.

P.S. Many thanks to Duck and Czar_Yoshi for answering my previous questions.

Edited by MelonGx

I just made a thread about my pairings but now I realise how annoying it must be -.- (http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=45442)

But here are my pairings and hopefully someone can maybe rate them based on tactical and fondness wise :) It would mean a lot. Btw some kids haven't got a pairing yet so that's why some don't have one (well duh XD).

Chrom x Sumia = Lucina + Brady

Chrom x Sumia = Cynthia +

Stahl x Sully = Kjelle + Owain

Gaius x Cordelia = Severa +

Donnel x Nowi = Nah +

Libra x Tharja = Noire +

Vaike x Lissa = Owain + Kjelle

Ricken x Maribelle = Brady + Lucina

Gregor x Olivia = Inigo +

Frederick x Sabine = Morgan +

Virion x Cherche = Gerome +

Lon’qu x Miriel = Laurent +

Kellam x Panne = Yarne +

I just made a thread about my pairings but now I realise how annoying it must be -.- (http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=45442)

But here are my pairings and hopefully someone can maybe rate them based on tactical and fondness wise :) It would mean a lot. Btw some kids haven't got a pairing yet so that's why some don't have one (well duh XD).

Chrom x Sumia = Lucina + Brady Unless Lucina is magical, she'll want to be with someone physical, but otherwise it's fine.

Chrom x Sumia = Cynthia + Cynthia is usually a Dark Flier, so maybe put her with Brady instead.

Stahl x Sully = Kjelle + Owain Definitely change Stahl x Sully if you are going for gameplay. In terms of that, it's one of the worst pairs in the game. Sully will want to be Donnel or Vaike.

Gaius x Cordelia = Severa + Gaius passes down Pegasus Knight, but Severa already has that, so he is best with Tharja.

Donnel x Nowi = Nah + This one is good, but Donnel is better with Sully, since Kjelle and Noire need Galeforce more than she does.

Libra x Tharja = Noire + This one is bad. Tharja wants Gaius or Donnel for Galeforce, and Libra is better with one other person.

Vaike x Lissa = Owain + Kjelle DO NOT make Owain physical. His mom passes down lots of magic, and negative strength. He needs a magical father. Libra for Vengeance-Vantage, Ricken for EPIC LUNA SAGE.

Ricken x Maribelle = Brady + Lucina This one isn't bad, but Ricken may need to be with Lissa instead. She's not bad with Virion or Gregor.

Gregor x Olivia = Inigo + NO. NO. NO. Same reasons as Stahl x Sully. Inigo gets literally NOTHING. I'd recommend Chrom, Frederick, or Stahl.

Frederick x Sabine = Morgan + Morgan is unscrewable, so this is fine. Although you may want Frederick for Inigo, but otherwise it's fine.

Virion x Cherche = Gerome + Probably not a good idea. He can make a Bowfaire Warrior, but Gerome probably wants more strength or Beserker class.

Lon’qu x Miriel = Laurent + YES. This is amazing. Don't change it. Pair Laurent up with a Dark Flier.

Kellam x Panne = Yarne + This is fine.

Thoughts above.

Like Duck said, Stahl!Kjelle, Libra!Noire, Vaike!Owain, and Gregor!Inigo are all very poor choices. Lots of class overlap, and conflicting mods in Owain's case.

I also intensely dislike Donnel!Nah because it uses a Galeforce father on a daughter without the speed to abuse it. Gaius is much better if you insist on getting GF on her, and Vaike or Gregor do better than Donnel if not.

Based on what I have gathered, this is the team I plan on using for my lunatic game file (including post game dlc as well). Please critique this build and give me any suggestions. I also need help on who to pair Cherche with, I have Vaike, Virion, Kellam, and Libra left. Thanks!

Chrom - Olivia

MU - Nowi

Donnel - Sully

Frederick - Panne

Gaius - Tharja

Lon’qu - Maribelle

Ricken - Lissa

Henry - Sumia

Stahl - Cordelia

Gregor - Miriel

? - Cherche

Edited by JustSomebody

So, I'm about to get Vaike and Sully hitched, and I'm thinking Vaike ought to pass Counter to Kjelle, right? Because Counter is only learned by Warriors, and since that's a male-only class, Vaike passes down the Mercenary line instead. She'll also get Aegis from Sully because she probably needs it. I mean, she's the Knight line, after all. :P

I'd go Axefaire, if I were you. Kjelle has a ton of viable Axe using classes, namely Hero and General (and Wyvern Lord, if you like them- I do). She can do Counter, but she'll probably be supporting without Galeforce and it won't see much use.

Yeah, good point there. Well, looks like I'll be using plenty of the Vaike. I'll promote him to Hero so he picks up Sol, then he'll go Berserker to grab Axefaire. lol

Edited by Anacybele

No. Give her Axefaire if you're going to use her in an axe-using class, Counter if you're going to use her in a Streetpass team, and Despoil if you have nothing better to pass down. Rallying should be left up to Spotpass/DLC characters who have all the rallies anyway and no supports/parents to worry about not making good use of.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Thanks ; ] I gave her Counter.

Question 4:

I made another progress with Chrom x Maiden for 19 pairs in total which can be viewed in logbook.

Need a suggestion for pairing the following 2nd gen children - a twin-Galeforce with a Galeforce-less pair, or 4 single Galeforce pairs?

Boys:

Ricken!Owain

Libra!Inigo

Frederick!Yarne

Lon'qu!Laurent

Girls:

Maiden!Lucina

Henry!Cynthia

Gaius!Noire

Kellam!Nah

Edited by MelonGx

MelonGx, I'd prefer 4 single Galeforce pairs so you can have dedicated attackers and supports instead of having to juggle your skills between both roles.

Avatar x Nowi should definitely either have a Spd, Mag or Res asset so Morgan/Nah's Spd isn't negative. As for Flaw, Lck doesn't hurt too much (especially if you're doing +Mag).

Thanks. I'm trying to go

Owain (Sage) x Nah (Manekete?)

Inigo (Dark Knight?) x Lucina (Bow Knight?)

Yarne (Berserker) x Noire (Sniper?)

Laurent (Sage) x Cynthia (Dark Flier)

Edited by MelonGx

Owain x Nah: Sages aren't defensive, Owain would like Dark Flier much more as a support for +Mag/Spd. Trickster gives +Mag, Spd, Skl, and Mov, but has pretty weak Dual Strikes.

Inigo x Lucina: Dark Knight is good maingame, but Sage is more potent for Apo. Unfortunately Maiden!Lucina has a horrible class selection (and no Galeforce), I'd make her a Bride so she at least gives +Mag.

Yarne x Noire: OK.

Laurent x Cynthia: Typically I'd put the Sage up front and the Dark Flier in the back, but that works. Cynthia is usually a better support unit, but you can use her like this.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Owain x Nah: Sages aren't defensive, Owain would like Dark Flier much more as a support for +Mag/Spd. Trickster gives +Mag, Spd, Skl, and Mov, but has pretty weak Dual Strikes.

Inigo x Lucina: Dark Knight is good maingame, but Sage is more potent for Apo. Unfortunately Maiden!Lucina has a horrible class selection (and no Galeforce), I'd make her a Bride so she at least gives +Mag.

That reminds me Ricken!Owain has no enough Spd to 4x attack to Apo's Berserker without a +6 pairing bonus.

So it seems that changing the pairs to Owain x Lucina and Inigo x Nah will be better.

Maiden!Lucina @ Bride gives +7 Spd to make Ricken!Owain's Spd over 69.

(Edit) If switched Owain to Dual Strike side, Lucina @ Bride should have at least a Spd Tonic boost or All+2 to reach Spd 69. It's still pratical.

Edited by MelonGx

What is better for a +RES -LCK MU!Brady - Sage or War Monk? He would either have

SAGE-Luna, Arnsthrift, Aggressor, Galeforce, LB (used as generic offense)

WAR MONK-Res+10, Armsthrift, Aggressor, Galeforce, LB (used as anti-mage w/ 70 RES lol)