Luna = 7 damage per activation, no death from DS failure

Vengeance = 10 consistent damage, if Dual Strike fails to activate then the unit dies from enemy's counter attack

Throne Zerker has 148 Avo.

Throne Anna has 157-15 Avo to Axe users.

That means Axe units should reach 248 hit to 100% everything.

Zerker (LB, Rally Skl/Hrt/Spec, All+2, Skl & Lck Tonic) + Brave Axe (17/75) --- [(35+10+10+2+2)*3+(45+10+6+2+2)]/2+75+10=(59*3+65)/2+85=206

It requires hit+42 to 100% everything.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Severa is my fav unit, what is better? MU x Cordelia or MU x Severa? MU x Cordelia gives me an awesome Severa, while MU x Severa gives me a deadly fast Morgan.

Are R&R1 and 2 worth it? To me they dont seem special because they have no rewards. Also for Golden Pack, Infinite Regalia and EXPonential dont seem worth it, so i can get Golden Gaffe alone. And are LB1 and 2 good? Ik 1 has no rewards, but 2 has Dread Fighter.

If LB pack is worth it, then i'll get that instead of LB3 alone.

So that would be LB3/123, Golden Gaffe, Apotheosis, and R&R3 as my DLC.

With LB pack is $14 total i've spent, and without it is $10.50 i've spent.

LB2's Dread Fighter gives Aggressor, which is like a whole extra LB for Atk. +10 Atk on the support unit over 8 blows is 40 damage on Apo, which is a pretty big difference. LB1 just gives Leif, but he's pretty cool and is only $1 more (after LB2, that is).

RaR1/2 have a ton of aesthetic stuff but it can all be looked up online. Since you've already gotten LB3 they're not worth it, if you have extra cash there are other maps that should be higher priorities. The only thing you'd actually get out of them is another RK unit.

Hmm.

Is Lon'qu!Severa worth losing Luna over to pick up some speed? This was originally a huge debate for me but I figured when it came time to trudge through Apotheosis that Luna might be more needed, should I reconsider? Also figured if all else fails, she can always abuse Vantage Veng Sorc.

Will Gregor!Gerome suffice or will the low accuracy be problematic?

What's the main draw of MU!Nah? Just for her to get skill choices? I feel like I wouldn't use her as a Manaktee but of course she'd be good in other roles since she's a MU child. And of course Morgan is always good. Just curious what the speed situation is mostly, since I don't want Morgan to be slow.

And I suppose Maribelle and Panne will have to fight for Virizon. Seems Yarne needs him more and Maribelle can make do with Libra but I might need to think on it more.

Vantage is not a toy.

Severa can use Vengeance as an offensive proc. If you really want Luna, Stahl is fine but I prefer to give Severa the more unique role of Wyvern from Virion/Lon'qu.

Low accuracy will mainly be a concern when fighting bosses. If you keep him away from stuff with 120+ Avo, he'll be fine due to True Hit, but you'll need someone else for taking down Thronie/Anna.

Avatar!Nah is the only Nah that gets both Galeforce and Luna/Vengeance. If she wants to lead, these are both pretty much required. Nowi is a pretty useless wife on Apo, but Avatar can fight with Lucina at A just fine, fixing the pairing imbalance caused by marrying 1st gen (though he can also do this for any 1st gen wife).

Yarne is more worthy than Brady. Brady just cares about mods and it's not worth sacrificing skills on one unit for mods on another (unless that other is Morgan).

Melon: Isn't it oversimplifying just a little to mark Luna as a constant +7? Vengeance can be perfectly safe when used as an offensive proc as well.

Ok i didnt get the DLC yet, but my brother keeps telling me it's a waste of money and i shouldnt get it. Idk what to do here.

Also if i dont get LB pack and only get LB2 and LB3, i will have $6.07 left on my eShop funds, which i can use for either other stuff or more DLC. But thats the problem, idk if i should buy the DLC. Are they really really worth it, or should i just spend it on other stuff?

Make sure your bro isn't confusing the DLC with microtransactions. Those... Really are a waste of money, but they're practically the opposite of what Awakening has to offer.

I'm looking at the DLC price listings on SF right now, and it looks like your best bet (if you're willing to spend all that on DLC) is to get the LB pack and either CoY3 (All+2), SB2 (Bride+Rally Heart), Infinite Regalia (Silver Card+more Ragnells/Double Bows) or Roster Rescue (Palla one of the best DLC units). If you just get LB2/3 though, you'll have enough for sure to get both CoY3 and Infinite Regalia, or (depending on how high sales tax is) CoY3/Infinite Regalia and SB2/Roster Rescue.

Ok, thanks for all your help Czar. I dont think i will be getting LB pack, but only 2 and 3 to save that extra dollar on other stuff. I might not get All+2 or Bride because i dont really think i would need them. Roster Rescue...eh, another spotpass character, not really what im interested in..Infinite Regalia is only useful for multiple legendary weapons, but i dont know if that is worth 2.50. Maybe im wrong and it might be, but i didnt buy Gaffe yet, so maybe i might buy the Golden pack. I also heard Future Past is amazing, but i can just look that up on youtube and save that $6 lol. Im not interested in Summer Scramble because Fan service...Maybe i will get Bride or All+2 idk..I really dont know..

Good luck finding a youtube video of FP3's bad ending (which is a shame, because it's a lot more interesting than the good ending). But yeah, it's far better quality than the main story.

IR also gives the Silver Card. Summer Scramble is definitely the weakest of the three.

Whether or not it's cheating is up to you, though do consider that Lunatic is perfectly willing to do things that you'd consider cheating (forging weapons above the normal limit, giving all enemies a universal Hitrate boost, etc). If you use it in moderation, especially if you focus on keeping your team even instead of lowmanning, then it can even make the mode more balanced. It's perfectly possible to do Lunatic without DLC though, and it still falls effortlessly to certain strategies.

Don't make my mistake of buying EXPotential Growth. It only helps you train units that have a low internal level.

I suggest you to try Paragon instead, although I don't know if it's strong. I heard that stacked with that tactician skill that gives x2 EXP with pair up it's pretty good.

Don't make my mistake of buying EXPotential Growth. It only helps you train units that have a low internal level.

I suggest you to try Paragon instead, although I don't know if it's strong. I heard that stacked with that tactician skill that gives x2 EXP with pair up it's pretty good.

Veteran gives 1.5x actually.

Paragon is only really good for grinding, ironically, in the mission where you get it. Even when internally capped you still get 16exp per enemy when there's 50 on the map. You get even more with veteran.

Is that 16 per kill on Hard, Lunatic, or Lunatic+?

Since Severa is my fav unit, what is better? MU x Cordelia or MU x Severa? MU x Cordelia gives me an awesome Severa, while MU x Severa gives me a deadly fast Morgan.

Well, one benefit to MU x Cordelia would be giving Severa whatever hair color you wanted.

16 per kill on any difficulty. Minimum EXP gain on any difficult when internal level is capped is 8. Paragon doubles that to 16.

Ok well im on the DLC screen about to purchase LB3 and 2...but idk if i want to get the pack instead. LB1 seems so useless, and that extra dollar can be used for another DLC pack or a different game on eshop.

I thought minimum was 7? But still makes sense. I wasn't taking Paragon into consideration, which is why I was confused.

Technically it is, but you also get 1 exp for doing damage, so it's 8.

I've given all the advice I have to give on DLC. Just make sure to plan out exactly how much you're going to spend before spending it, as it wouldn't be very nice if you keep the dollar but it's not enough for an extra map.

I decided to not get the LB pack, but only to get LB2 and 3. Also that extra dollar i saved can get me both CoY3 and Smash Brethen2/3?(the one with bride)

Thanks for all your help Czar! Almost on my way to Apotheosis :)

I decided to not get the LB pack, but only to get LB2 and 3. Also that extra dollar i saved can get me both CoY3 and Smash Brethen2/3?(the one with bride)

Thanks for all your help Czar! Almost on my way to Apotheosis :)

SB2's the one you want.