I usually make Sumia!Lucina a Sniper and I might end up with several Bow Knights, so I think I'll go ahead and make Olivia!Lucina a Paladin. May as well try some different classes on characters while I've got the chance.

I'll make Morgan a Wyvern Lord, but I'll have to think on which class for Inigo. Though that would be some insane move on Morgan if he went Bow Knight, and his own move wouldn't be so bad on his turn either. I was planning on running Severa as a Valkyrie with Sage Lon'qu!Laurent, so no worries there.

I won't deny that Armsthrift is useful- I put it on everyone that has it to cut down on weapon costs during grinding. I wasn't sure if there was anything better to give to Cordelia or Avatar, but if there isn't I may as well put it on both (and your assumption about Cordelia's class and other skills was correct). I'm a bit iffy on throwing Cordelia into Apotheosis, but last time Sumia performed way better than I expected, so I'll give Cordelia a shot.

Two more questions: one, if a maleforce unit has the option of using Swordfaire or Bowfaire as a Bow Knight or Assassin, which do you prefer? I'm asking not only for Inigo (if he goes Bow Knight), but also for Stahl!Owain, who needs to be one or the other to get his partner to 75 speed (Vaike!Noire as a Sniper with All Stats +2).

Secondly, does a Dark Flier Gaius!Cynthia even need a speed pair up partner to hit 75 speed? At first I thought she did and I planned accordingly, but I just did the calculations again and came to 75 with just LB, rallies, tonic, and the regular pair up bonuses. Now I think I might be doing the math wrong. Which one is correct?

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep in mind that Paladin Olivia!Lucina will fall below 69 Spd without a +Spd support.

Doing well in Apo is 40% skills and 50% having a good spouse, both of which Cordelia isn't lacking in. She'll be fine.

I prefer Bowfaire because WTD will cost swords -4 Atk, which pretty much negates SF's advantage and Apo has lots of Lances. There are also plenty of Flying enemies, and ranged Braves aren't something to shake a stick at (they're actually the whole point of BK, since it's the only 8 Mov Bow class in the game).

Gaius!Cynthia needs All+2 to hit 75 without a +Spd pairup, which would be really cool except that she doesn't have room for it alongside TF/Luna/Astra.

Avatar Reference: Speed Asset. Luck Flaw. Final Class: Swordmaster. Also kinda long post warning.

This is going to be out of place, but I've no idea where else it belongs. Warning, it has absolutely nothing to do with any of the child units, I've mostly got them all sorted out, it's just training them I need to do.

To note, yes I know that I don't need to or are recommended to use many of these units, and yes I know that fewer units deployed is usually better, but I'm kinda in an OCD position where I want all of my units, even the units who I don't ever plan to use, to be at the peak of their ability... also sorry for always making such long posts, but I just have too much to share, and any attempt I would make to shorten my posts would leave out information I feel is needed (or make the entire post one big wall of text)

So what the bloody hell do I do with any of the following in terms of pair-ups, final classes, the entire mess really.. I've my own (perhaps noobish) ideas down, but...:

~Nowi

Manakete was original idea, but the flaws are outweighing the positives, mostly in that Nowi can't double without heavy amounts of speed, which is the reason why I have my Avatar (her husband) as a Swordmaster (because of the +10 speed modifier from being in a pair up), but without Rally support (in which otherwise Nowi will sit at 49 speed with Dragonstone+, Swordmaster S rank and 30+ speed Pair up, and Speed Tonic bonuses) Nowi can't outspeed anything with 44 speed or higher. Also, Brave Dragonstones aren't a thing.

I've been thinking Dark Knight since she can get Tomefaire and her Defensive mods aren't completely wasted, plus her base speed is already two points above what her Manakete form with a Dragonstone+ is at, but Sage is slightly faster/skilled and mighter in exchange for physical defensive ability and ability to mix attack. The whole "Dragon weakness no matter what class she is in" thing is kinda bothering me as well since it doesn't seem that the game will skip out on hackforging Wyrmslayers, and the class that this doesn't matter in, Wyvern Lord, basically makes Nowi a flying Great Knight with better magic if Bolt Axes/Shocksticks are my thing, but no Faires to go with it... going for Dark Knight also makes Beastslayers a problem...

For reference, I freaking hate Great Knight. I feel that other classes can do what Great Knight does much better without sacrificing so much Skill and Speed.

~Anna

The thing is, Anna is so... plain. Nothing really stands out aside from the fact that she starts as a healer and might end up being a healer throughout her entire lifespan, which in my mind would mean "go for Sage or Trickster/Bride then", but I feel like there is something I'm missing with her...

~Say'ri/Yen'fay

I have Say'ri in Assassin for now. Yen'fay I feel is better than Say'ri as an Assassin in terms of Raw power because he has Bowfaire as well as Swordfaire... the thing is, while I know I want the two of them to end in one of the Promoted Myrmidon classes, I don't know which one. Swordmaster isn't as strong or skillful as Assassin, and Assassin lacks what little bulk Swordmaster has, and Assassin can use Bows for distanced attacks while Swordmaster has to either run Levin Sword/Ragnell/Amatsu or out of luck. Yen'fay also has negative Defensive mods, whereas Say'ri is pretty much neutral

~Tiki

Same boat as Nowi without the Avatar to help her out, though I might have Say'ri or Anna pair up with Tiki since they won't have much else to do anyway. I've been thinking Griffon Rider, but that means placing Tiki in a boat where Wyrm/beast slayers AND Wind magic/Archers will be targeting her endlessly.

~Panne

Well I know what to do with Yarne, but Panne doesn't have the advantages that Virion!Yarne does. No faires, one of her class slots is wasted on Taguel, and most of her skills don't do her many favors, plus she is perma weak to Beast Slayers. The best I can figure is Assassin, but her performance will more than likely be worse than quite literally anyone else in Assassin.

~Basilio/Flavia

I plan to leave these two together 24/7. Shame they can't marry, even if it didn't spawn a child, but oh well, Nowi already has a hold on the avatar.

Basilio has a Faire, Flavia has Lethality, both have Knight (for Luna) and Hero (for Sol), and... that's about all I can figure. No idea what class to leave them in, no idea what skills to place on them... they're kinda the odd ones out in the entire army. Kinda why I put them in the same slot on the list.

~Gangrel

Well he has good Skill/Speed mods. He can run Anathema Berzerker, albeit his Strength mod makes him not as good as Henry!Gerome or even Henry himself. I figure he might do good as a Sorcerer or Dark Knight, but he won't be as good without the proper faires. Otherwise... I dunno, Dread Fighter who uses a Bolt Axe?

~Anna

The thing is, Anna is so... plain. Nothing really stands out aside from the fact that she starts as a healer and might end up being a healer throughout her entire lifespan, which in my mind would mean "go for Sage or Trickster/Bride then", but I feel like there is something I'm missing with her...

Well you could go for a Dark Knight set theres an option of not going for healer mind you...

So what the bloody hell do I do with any of the following in terms of pair-ups, final classes, the entire mess really.. I've my own (perhaps noobish) ideas down, but...:

Depends what you want them for. You have Bride, but no LB, so I'm a little in the dark about what they need to do.

Fair warning, though: most of those units are, in fact, bad. None of them have any of the requirements to bring out an epic side in whatever class you put them in, so you'll typically just get another unit of that class. Some might be slightly better in those classes than others, but they'll also be slightly better in all their other classes too.

Fair warning, though: most of those units are, in fact, bad. None of them have any of the requirements to bring out an epic side in whatever class you put them in, so you'll typically just get another unit of that class. Some might be slightly better in those classes than others, but they'll also be slightly better in all their other classes too.

Like I said, it isn't a matter of being able to use them in battle, because a lot of them ARE quite bad. It is simply a matter of having every unit in my army at maximum power, really for no reason other than to have every unit at maximum power, even the units who I left unmarried (Fredrick, Kellam, and Ricken) and know there is little hope for (most of the non-child units obtained post-Say'ri). The only unit I will be stubborn about using is Nowi, if only because she has already married my Avatar, but otherwise I might not ever use the units I listed.

The most I have been able to figure since then is that Nowi can go as a Sage Healer because it and Griffon Rider (a class I didn't consider for her) leave Nowi at the fastest she can be for the sake of not being doubled (without Pair up/with Speed Tonic bonuses) while still keeping her power output high (improving it even thanks to Celica's Gale), and thanks to her improved defensive ability she can take most every hit better than every single other (better in most cases) Sage in the game, something which I think would best fit a healer. Healtouch is missing, but I think I can manage without.

Edited by Xenomata

In that case,

If you're in a situation where you're worried about being doubled, something's probably wrong.

It's just the units with negative speed modifiers and classes with terrible speed caps, I'm otherwise fairly relaxed about it, and it hasn't come back to stab me from behind yet.

I'm more concerned about your statement "at maximum power."

Because if they aren't going to be doing anything, how are you supposed to find out what's maximum power? They're never getting fielded in game, streetpass, or Apo, so there's no context.

What Spd threshold are they supposed to hit? Clearly 75, 69, 62, 57, etc. don't matter. They aren't doubling anyone and won't get doubled by anyone; they don't need or want a Spd pair up because they're never pairing up in the first place. They aren't even fighting anyone. They don't need 50 Skl for Vengeance (or just high end Skl for procstacking either). What could you possibly define as "maximum power" for them?

A player's maximum power comes from knowing the benchmarks and abusing your knowledge to complete any given scenario. There's no benchmark in "Speed should be a high stat."

I'm playing on Lunatic and plan to do Apotheosis secret path, here is my pairing; any help and suggestion will be appreciated:

Chrom x Olivia

Ricken x Lissa

Lon'qu x Maribelle

Donnel x Sully

Henry x Sumia

Stahl x Cordelia

Frederick x Cherche

Kellam x Panne

Gaius x Tharja

Gregor x Miriel

Vaike x Nowi

Owain x Robin (F)

Morgan(M) x Lucina

Inigo x Severa

Brady x Noire

Gerome x Kjelle

Laurent x Cynthia

Yarne x Nah

I also want to know good class and skillset for them, I have all DLC skills except All+2 and Iote's Shield. :tangerineglasses:

Frederick x Cherche

That's the only real problem pair, Gerome will be borderline useless and you may want to consider benching him. I'll do classes/skillsets in the morning.

Will you be grinding, or are you trying to use these to get through the main story as well?

...ooooh, okay, sorry.

Were I to use any of those units, it would only be in the main-game and in Streetpass. I don't trust them in Apotheosis by any means.

If I were to define maximum power, it would be a units ability to survive an onslaught, be it from a single enemy or a pack of them, and return in full.

An example from my current army would be (Speed asset, Luck flaw)Avatar!Nah as a Sorcerer.

Str: 31

Mag: 45

Skl: 40

Spd: 43

Luk: 46

Def: 45

Res: 47

Astra, Ignis or Sol, Galeforce, Tomefaire, final skill is tossup between Hit Rate +20, Anathema, and Armsthrift. Main weapons are Book of Naga, Aversa's Night (forged to 20 might, 90 hit), and Waste (forged to 13 might and 70 hit). For note, this is on her own and does not include Pair Up, Tonic, Item Bonuses, or Rally modifications.

Speed is a secondary thought, no thanks to the fact that Avoid in Lunatic just doesn't make much of a difference when the entire enemy army has Hit Rate +10 and Might+8/Hit+20 hackforged weapons (I imagine Lunatic+ is a whole other tier that Lunatic could never prepare me for), and only needing more than 5 speed to double.

I only worry about speed if the unit in question has negative speed personal mods and their class or class selection has low speed mods, i.e. Kellam/Frederick as a General or Great Knight. Fortunately, this isn't a common sight, and the units who do possess such are considered bad units anyways.

Edited by Xenomata

That's the only real problem pair, Gerome will be borderline useless and you may want to consider benching him. I'll do classes/skillsets in the morning.

Will you be grinding, or are you trying to use these to get through the main story as well?

well the only possible fathers left for him are Libra or Virion which I think isn't any better than Freddy that gives him Luna, DG+, PavGis and +2 Str mod.

I don't mind grinding and I think I want to use them as soon as their paralogue is available.

I don't know if I've posted here before, but if I have it would have been well over a year ago. Here's some pairings I did for fun on my most recent playthrough.

Chrom x Olivia
Frederick x Cherche
Lissa x Libra

Sully x Vaike
Stahl x Cordelia
Miriel x Lon'qu

Panne x Gregor
Gaius x Tharja
Ricken x Maribelle
Donnel x Nowi
Robin (M) x Lucina

I think that's all of the 1st gen ones, here are some less-important (because no kids) 2nd gen pairings

Inigo x Severa
Brady x Noire
Gerome x Kjelle
Cynthia x Owain (best ship)
Yarne x Nah (sub-humans lolol)
Morgan (F) x Laurent (usually not paired together as Morgan is a physical unit while Laurent is a magic support, I just did it because they needed to be S-Ranked with someone)

I'm agonizing over whether to give my boots to Gaius!Noire (married to Stahl!Yarne) or Sumia!Lucina (married to +Mag/-Def Robin). Both of them really appreciate them when they're Snipers (or in Lucina's case, also Great Lord). Sniper is basically the only role in which Noire shines, whereas Lucina can do well in almost all of her classes. So on the one hand, giving them to Noire makes her as mobile as the rest of the team and lets her do a really good job all the time; on the other, giving them to Lucina makes my best combat pair even stronger in everything it does.

Making decisions with limited resources sucks. :(:

I'm making a file for Streetpass where I utilize a +Skill, -Def Female Avatar (probably on Lunatic Classic to show off to anyone who sees my profile. Since, I'm probably going to use a team of all Streetpass avatars. Might there be a way for me to tailor my remaining pairings for use in Apotheosis? What might those pairings be?

I know I'm definitely going with

Chrom X Olivia

+Skill, - Def Avatar X Chrom! Inigo

Chrom! Inigo! Morgan X Olivia! Lucina

Were I to use any of those units, it would only be in the main-game and in Streetpass. I don't trust them in Apotheosis by any means.

If you're fighting Streetpass, you'll need to be prepared to deal with Lethality spam, 1-range Counter and lots of DLC (Res+10 makes you do nothing, Agg gets you killed, LB makes both of those worse and gets you doubled too). That Nah has no way of dealing with any of that without plenty of team support.

well the only possible fathers left for him are Libra or Virion which I think isn't any better than Freddy that gives him Luna, DG+, PavGis and +2 Str mod.

I don't mind grinding and I think I want to use them as soon as their paralogue is available.

Luna and PavGis don't do anything in the back, which is where Gerome will stay because he's a hard support (Agg+Braves has twice the effect in the back, so since he doesn't have Galeforce he'll never want to lead). DG+ isn't very useful because you'll want to bring a lot of staff support into Apo and that'll do a much better job of keeping you alive, and +2 Str pales in comparison to a Faire, of which Fred!Gerome has none.

Virion!Gerome would be preferrable; he can use Warrior with Bowfaire/Hit+20 to great effect (he'll have the same damage output as Fred!Gerome@General's Brave Axes, but with about 40 more Hit (assuming you use Prescience as well), no Weapon Triangle worries and +2 more Str for his pairup boost). As for the others...

Chrom x Olivia

If you're using Chrom x Olivia, you'll have to decide whether you want them fighting or helping. Olivia's Dancing is very good at getting you out of tight spots if you make a mistake, and if you're deploying a full team then the extra backup is going to be important. However, Chrom is one of the best combat units in the game, and it's a shame to keep him off the field.

Ricken x Lissa

A good old staple. Always use Owain as a Sage with LB/Agg/GF/TF/Luna. He's also got the skills to be a nice Sniper/Berserker/Paladin/Dread Fighter, but if you want him to be one of those, consider swapping Stahl and Ricken (Ricken!Severa is good too).

Lon'qu x Maribelle

Brady will play exactly the same as Owain, but is a bit faster so make sure to give him a +Spd pairup like a Valkyrie or Dark Flier to take advantage of that.

Donnel x Sully

This Kjelle will be fairly slow thanks to Donnel's bad mods, and with Gerome she won't even get a +Spd support. But she won't be hurting too much if you make her a Hero (use LB/GF/SF/Luna/Astra).

Henry x Sumia

Cynthia won't be anything special, but she'll still pull her weight. Make her a Dark Flier or Valkyrie for the Mov, and give her LB/GF/TF, either Luna or Vengeance, and a filler skill like Mov+1 or maybe Renewal (only if you aren't using Vengeance).

Stahl x Cordelia

I'm not too fond of this pair since it doesn't make Severa anything more than average (she should be special), but it still can work. Unfortunately Severa is also extremely reliant on All+2 for hitting her thresholds, which you don't have. Oh well. If Inigo isn't going to be in a +Spd class, I'd recommend Bow Knight for Severa (LB/GF/BF/Luna/Astra). If he is (Berserker/Hero/Bow Knight), you want Hero instead (same skills but Swordfaire over Bowfaire).

Frederick x Cherche

Already commentated. If you like, you can give Gerome Stahl and Virion to Severa- The two Geromes are pretty much identical, effectively trading 1 Skl for 2 Str, but Severa will benefit greatly from the extra Spd.

Kellam x Panne

Unfortunately, Kellam doesn't give Yarne an +Hit skills, and that's the only thing in the world he wants. Yarne will still be good, but having to take Kellam when the likes of Virion and Libra are on the bench isn't good. If either of Virion/Stahl wind up free, give them to Yarne immediately, otherwise Libra will be good. Fred, should he be freed, will do the same thing skillwise to Yarne as Kellam, but with slightly better mods. Either way, Yarne will want to be a Berserker with LB/Agg/AF and as many +Hit skills as he can find (or All+2, should you get that).

Gaius x Tharja

This will work. Unfortunately you've got Noire slated for Brady, and he was hoping for a magical support (don't let Tharja's mods fool you, this Noire is physical. She's got no Tomefaire). You may want to switch around Laurent and Brady, since Gregor!Laurent can switch between physical and magical as needbe and Cynthia will want to stay magical. Noire herself will be running LB/GF/Faire/Luna/Astra regardless of class; she'll want to be a Sniper/Bow Knight/Dark Knight without a +Spd support and a Bow Knight with one.

Gregor x Miriel

Laurent will be very good. Depending on who he eventually supports, he'll probably want to be a Sage or a Berserker- either way with LB/Agg/Faire/Anathema, and possibly DSp+ as filler.

Vaike x Nowi

This will work out. Nah will usually want to be a Hero or General with LB/AF/Luna and several filler skills, and will require marrying a Galeboy.

Owain x Robin (F)

Should be fine. Robin will want to run LB/GF/TF/Ignis and either Luna or Astra in whatever magical class you like (preferably an 8 Mov one, unless Owain is a Dread Fighter in which Grandmaster might suit you best).

Morgan(M) x Lucina

This pair will likely have to do most of your heavy lifting. Lucina will be running LB/GF/Aether/Luna/DSt+, and Morgan will be running LB/GF/Agg/Faire/Ignis. I can't comment on their classes without Robin's Asset/Flaw, though.

Inigo x Severa

OK. See if you can get Inigo into Bow Knight- your team is very lacking in fast units, and it's probably worth sacrificing some support damage on Severa to have one. Inigo will be running a standard LB/Agg/GF/Faire/Luna. Stick with Bows if you can, otherwise Swords are your fallback and Axes from there.

Brady x Noire

Like I said for Noire, see if you can switch Brady and Laurent. If not, then definitely run the as Sage x Sniper. Brady will miss out on his +Spd support, but that's a small price to pay for magical DSes on a Longbow.

Gerome x Kjelle

Meh.

Laurent x Cynthia

They'll be fine whether you switch or not.

Yarne x Nah

Nope, can't do that. If you try to pair two non-GF units together, they'll get insta-benched on account of not being able to retreat from an encounter no matter who leads, which means they need a Rescue to pull out if something goes wrong, and since your team is too full to have many Rescuebots it's not safe to assume you'll have that. If you want Nah on the field, you'll need to get her one of Owain, Brady, Inigo or Morgan, and if you want her off the field, switch Gerome and Yarne (and give Yarne Gerome's Bowfaire dad) since Yarne is a much better support than Gerome could ever hope to be.

Overall, your team will get through. Remember to use tonics on everyone before going in (especially Spd/Atk), forge your Braves, and bring all the Rallies spread across two (preferably flying) Rallybots. The only area of concern I see is that you have none of the five top-tier girls (5+ Spd Morgan-F, sibling Lucina/Cynthia, Gaius!Kjelle, and Lon'qu/Virion!Severa), which might give you trouble with some of the bosses. If you have Snipers, you could get somewhere with them, and none of your units will lose encounters to being doubled (Braves don't count, never be attacked by Snipers with Brave Bows), but you'll still need to be careful.

The best way to get around this is probably just to bring Chrom and Olivia into the action, with her as a Dark Flier (LB, GF and anything else) and him as a Bow Knight (LB/Agg/BF/DSt+/Hit+20), they can destroy anything and everything, guaranteed. You could also get Gaius onto Kjelle and run her as a Paladin (LB/GF/Faire/Astra/Luna) with a Berserker Virion!Yarne support, which works without All+2 but would give you problems with Noire since she'd either be bad or require a Galeboy support as a result. Obtaining a Virion!Severa would be very easy since Stahl and Virion are interchangeable dads on hard supports, but she requires All+2 to work her magic.

I'm agonizing over whether to give my boots to Gaius!Noire (married to Stahl!Yarne) or Sumia!Lucina (married to +Mag/-Def Robin).

You could make Noire a BK. She'll get her 75 Spd without All+2 and her 8 Mov, and Lucina can have the Boots.

I'm making a file for Streetpass where I utilize a +Skill, -Def Female Avatar (probably on Lunatic Classic to show off to anyone who sees my profile. Since, I'm probably going to use a team of all Streetpass avatars. Might there be a way for me to tailor my remaining pairings for use in Apotheosis? What might those pairings be?

I know I'm definitely going with

Chrom X Olivia

+Skill, - Def Avatar X Chrom! Inigo

Chrom! Inigo! Morgan X Olivia! Lucina

There are plenty of ways. They hardly matter, though, because with that much power concentrated that close together, those six can beat S.Apo on their own without needing to break from conventional strats: you have 8 attacks per turn there, and Apo enemies always spawn in packs of five so you've got enough power to kill five and have one move remaining on each of your three pairs to retreat with. Two of the pairs have free 100% DS as well, so the risk of dropping a kill is very low. You can make the rest of your pairs to try to keep up (good Severas and Kjelles definitely can), or you can do whatever you want for the sake of aesthetics.

If you want to show off on your Streetpass card, though, wouldn't it be better to do so on Lunatic+? And if you're making the team consist entirely of Logbook Avatars, why Chrom!Inigo!Morgan?

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

If you're fighting Streetpass, you'll need to be prepared to deal with Lethality spam, 1-range Counter and lots of DLC (Res+10 makes you do nothing, Agg gets you killed, LB makes both of those worse and gets you doubled too). That Nah has no way of dealing with any of that without plenty of team support.

Luna and PavGis don't do anything in the back, which is where Gerome will stay because he's a hard support (Agg+Braves has twice the effect in the back, so since he doesn't have Galeforce he'll never want to lead). DG+ isn't very useful because you'll want to bring a lot of staff support into Apo and that'll do a much better job of keeping you alive, and +2 Str pales in comparison to a Faire, of which Fred!Gerome has none.

Virion!Gerome would be preferrable; he can use Warrior with Bowfaire/Hit+20 to great effect (he'll have the same damage output as Fred!Gerome@General's Brave Axes, but with about 40 more Hit (assuming you use Prescience as well), no Weapon Triangle worries and +2 more Str for his pairup boost). As for the others...

Overall, your team will get through. Remember to use tonics on everyone before going in (especially Spd/Atk), forge your Braves, and bring all the Rallies spread across two (preferably flying) Rallybots. The only area of concern I see is that you have none of the five top-tier girls (5+ Spd Morgan-F, sibling Lucina/Cynthia, Gaius!Kjelle, and Lon'qu/Virion!Severa), which might give you trouble with some of the bosses. If you have Snipers, you could get somewhere with them, and none of your units will lose encounters to being doubled (Braves don't count, never be attacked by Snipers with Brave Bows), but you'll still need to be careful.

The best way to get around this is probably just to bring Chrom and Olivia into the action, with her as a Dark Flier (LB, GF and anything else) and him as a Bow Knight (LB/Agg/BF/DSt+/Hit+20), they can destroy anything and everything, guaranteed. You could also get Gaius onto Kjelle and run her as a Paladin (LB/GF/Faire/Astra/Luna) with a Berserker Virion!Yarne support, which works without All+2 but would give you problems with Noire since she'd either be bad or require a Galeboy support as a result. Obtaining a Virion!Severa would be very easy since Stahl and Virion are interchangeable dads on hard supports, but she requires All+2 to work her magic.

You could make Noire a BK. She'll get her 75 Spd without All+2 and her 8 Mov, and Lucina can have the Boots.

There are plenty of ways. They hardly matter, though, because with that much power concentrated that close together, those six can beat S.Apo on their own without needing to break from conventional strats: you have 8 attacks per turn there, and Apo enemies always spawn in packs of five so you've got enough power to kill five and have one move remaining on each of your three pairs to retreat with. Two of the pairs have free 100% DS as well, so the risk of dropping a kill is very low. You can make the rest of your pairs to try to keep up (good Severas and Kjelles definitely can), or you can do whatever you want for the sake of aesthetics.

If you want to show off on your Streetpass card, though, wouldn't it be better to do so on Lunatic+? And if you're making the team consist entirely of Logbook Avatars, why Chrom!Inigo!Morgan?

I married Sumia! Lucina on my other file, so I just thought it made sense. That, and should I wanna use Morgan and Lucina, I'll have Rightful King Lethality to procstack.

I'm doing Lunatic Classic because I don't see myself breaking through Lunatic+ with a +Skill, -Defense or Magic Avatar. I was able to do my +Magic, Defense Avatar on Lunatic+ Casual, but only made it by the skin of my teeth. Unless for some reason a +Speed, -Luck or +Def avatar of some kind wouldn't gimp me too bad for Streetpass.

Having Morgan or other children who are arguably more dangerous than Logbook Avatars sharing space with them on a Streetpass team isn't actually as helpful as it sounds, because the player fighting them will prioritize and pick off the most dangerous units first. It's not like you've got anything to lose from using them, but since the units with the best odds of actually doing something are the weakest ones you bring, you don't have much to gain from it either.

Lunatic+ is very possible- there are turn-by-turn guides for Cht.0-2 and somewhat 3 that are pretty much both Asset/Flaw independent and enemy skill independent, so at the very least you can make it to Spotpass and DLC with anything and fairly little hassle. They're in Kuroi's Lunatic+ Resetless topic (usually near the top of the first page) and Interceptor's Cht.2 topic (in his sig), if you want them. Kuroi also streams Lunatic+ on Fridays at 7 pm pst if you want to see the strats in action.

Personally, I think that if you're going to the trouble of creating a Streetpass card for show, you should prioritize ships when they exist. Filling the support log is nice, but it's a job for Normal and Hard, not Lunatic(+).

Obtaining a Virion!Severa would be very easy since Stahl and Virion are interchangeable dads on hard supports, but she requires All+2 to work her magic.

Severa has innate access to Spd +2 and therefore doesn't actually need All +2 to hit her speed thresholds. All +2 is better, of course.

Having Morgan or other children who are arguably more dangerous than Logbook Avatars sharing space with them on a Streetpass team isn't actually as helpful as it sounds, because the player fighting them will prioritize and pick off the most dangerous units first. It's not like you've got anything to lose from using them, but since the units with the best odds of actually doing something are the weakest ones you bring, you don't have much to gain from it either.

Lunatic+ is very possible- there are turn-by-turn guides for Cht.0-2 and somewhat 3 that are pretty much both Asset/Flaw independent and enemy skill independent, so at the very least you can make it to Spotpass and DLC with anything and fairly little hassle. They're in Kuroi's Lunatic+ Resetless topic (usually near the top of the first page) and Interceptor's Cht.2 topic (in his sig), if you want them. Kuroi also streams Lunatic+ on Fridays at 7 pm pst if you want to see the strats in action.

Personally, I think that if you're going to the trouble of creating a Streetpass card for show, you should prioritize ships when they exist. Filling the support log is nice, but it's a job for Normal and Hard, not Lunatic(+).

So you're saying, that an all-logbook avatar team is better because using the more powerful children will just cause the opponent to gang up and kill them in such a way that they're not even a threat? I guess I can try a +Skill, - Magic Avatar on Lunatic+, resetting for good stat boosts along the way. And if worse comes to worse, I can sacrifice Kellam or someone who won't even be needed if I do all my parent pairings.

Again, I'm iffy on Lunatic+ with a non +Speed or +Defense asset lol. I was able to clear regular Lunatic Classic with a +Speed, -Defense avatar for my Robin X Emmeryn/Aversa file, but I believe that was only because I at least had an important stat compensating. I've seen most guides recommend -Skill. I've only been able to get to Chapter 4 and the DLC with +Defense or on Lunatic+ Casual.

And which ships do you think I ought to prioritize? Sumia X Chrom and so on again? I just want to try and make a Shokugeki no Soma streetpass team lol. It's a lose-lose situation anyway because if my opponent sees me stacking lethality, they'll dismiss or if they see me with the Lunatic+ Classic moniker that might scare them off, too.