• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luna and PavGis don't do anything in the back, which is where Gerome will stay because he's a hard support (Agg+Braves has twice the effect in the back, so since he doesn't have Galeforce he'll never want to lead). DG+ isn't very useful because you'll want to bring a lot of staff support into Apo and that'll do a much better job of keeping you alive, and +2 Str pales in comparison to a Faire, of which Fred!Gerome has none.

Virion!Gerome would be preferrable; he can use Warrior with Bowfaire/Hit+20 to great effect (he'll have the same damage output as Fred!Gerome@General's Brave Axes, but with about 40 more Hit (assuming you use Prescience as well), no Weapon Triangle worries and +2 more Str for his pairup boost). As for the others...

Overall, your team will get through. Remember to use tonics on everyone before going in (especially Spd/Atk), forge your Braves, and bring all the Rallies spread across two (preferably flying) Rallybots. The only area of concern I see is that you have none of the five top-tier girls (5+ Spd Morgan-F, sibling Lucina/Cynthia, Gaius!Kjelle, and Lon'qu/Virion!Severa), which might give you trouble with some of the bosses. If you have Snipers, you could get somewhere with them, and none of your units will lose encounters to being doubled (Braves don't count, never be attacked by Snipers with Brave Bows), but you'll still need to be careful.

The best way to get around this is probably just to bring Chrom and Olivia into the action, with her as a Dark Flier (LB, GF and anything else) and him as a Bow Knight (LB/Agg/BF/DSt+/Hit+20), they can destroy anything and everything, guaranteed. You could also get Gaius onto Kjelle and run her as a Paladin (LB/GF/Faire/Astra/Luna) with a Berserker Virion!Yarne support, which works without All+2 but would give you problems with Noire since she'd either be bad or require a Galeboy support as a result. Obtaining a Virion!Severa would be very easy since Stahl and Virion are interchangeable dads on hard supports, but she requires All+2 to work her magic.

Thank you for the suggestion! Oh and my avatar will run +Mag, -Def. I see you like to procstacking Luna and Astra.. I know Astra is a good skill but I think Luna has higher activation rate and can do good damage as well even on enemies with PavGis than Astra.

Do you remember the stat thresholds you reached for Chapters 2 and 3?

I don't have those recorded, but with +Mag/-Def the only threshold for Interceptor's chapter 2 that's not trivial to reach is the 11 Speed threshold. +Mag provides a boost to Speed growth, so it's not that bad.

Robin starts at 6 Speed and needs 5 more over eight or nine levels, which is just a little bit more than average with +Str and +Skl (50% growth) and about average for +Mag. You also need 9 Mag + C Tomes or 10 Mag, which is easy for +Mag and about average for +Str, +Skl, and +Spd.

+Spd isn't exactly terrible for streetpass (it still gives +2 Skl). It's not the ideal asset (especially under the assumption that you will be doubled regardless of your stat). So while you are wasting the +4, you aren't neglecting Skl. Spd is good for in game, but I can't speak for Apo. There's probably a benefit to hit a threshold that skips out on a Spd pair up or similar.

Taking -Skl is polarized to being top-of-the-line in game vs you did one of the worst decisions for Apo and Streetpass.

I don't have those recorded, but with +Mag/-Def the only threshold for Interceptor's chapter 2 that's not trivial to reach is the 11 Speed threshold. +Mag provides a boost to Speed growth, so it's not that bad.

Robin starts at 6 Speed and needs 5 more over eight or nine levels, which is just a little bit more than average with +Str and +Skl (50% growth) and about average for +Mag. You also need 9 Mag + C Tomes or 10 Mag, which is easy for +Mag and about average for +Str, +Skl, and +Spd.

You really need to hit certain defense numbers, no? At least 11 or 12 by Chapter 3, I thought.

If you're fighting Streetpass, you'll need to be prepared to deal with Lethality spam, 1-range Counter and lots of DLC (Res+10 makes you do nothing, Agg gets you killed, LB makes both of those worse and gets you doubled too). That Nah has no way of dealing with any of that without plenty of team support.

Aaand that's why Pair up and Rally support is awesome.

Keep in mind, I only gave the absolute base stats of Nah without any bonuses (largely because at that moment I wasn't in actual battle, so I couldn't use Rally or Pair Up), and at least when training other units where I would use Nah as a meat shield in a pair up with FeMorgan (Hero, A support, also that is placeholder as Nah isn't married yet), Nah would be taking either maximum 5 or absolutely no damage after Rally is applied. Will that prepare me for Streetpass OP skill spam, probably not, but I never said I would be using ONLY Nah.

Though from that, did I get properly that if I want to do properly in Streetpass, then I may need to rely on DLC skills unless I am challenging myself?

I see you like to procstacking Luna and Astra.. I know Astra is a good skill but I think Luna has higher activation rate and can do good damage as well even on enemies with PavGis than Astra.

Astra and Luna can make a good Proc combo though, and aside from Lethality, there isn't much that Luna can properly Procstack with (thanks to Aether being exclusive to Chrom and his children (and their children if available), and Vengeance I feel is an alternative to Luna more than capable of procstacking Veng/Luna.

Astra I don't believe activates Pavise/Aegis on all hits, it just rerolls the activation chance on each hit. It can be a deadly skill if you have high amounts of Attack though, and because you usually will thanks to all the stat bonuses you can emass on a single unit... well yeah. Brave Weapons/Celica's Gale will make the attack all the deadlier since that can lead to a maximum of 4 Astras, aka 20 attacks that deal half of the damage a normal attack would have done, not counting the attacks a Pair Up unit would do.

Luna is just deadly all around.

Owain already has rather weak mods, and then Donnel destroys what's left. He has no proc beyond Astra, so he's not a good Galeforce unit, and he can't be a decent hard support with his whopping 0 Str, 2 Mag, -1 Skl mods.

The only upside is that Owain has 51 Luck in any promoted class and can therefore freely abuse Armsthrift without pairup bonuses or DLC.

e: To make my stance clear, Donnel!Owain is easily the worst Owain. Gregor!Owain at least gets okay mods, but still no skills that Owain wants. I'm afraid Missiletainn just isn't meant to last. :(:

Also, lol, GameFAQs rated Donnel!Owain a B.

Edited by Zoran

Severa has innate access to Spd +2 and therefore doesn't actually need All +2 to hit her speed thresholds. All +2 is better, of course.

Spd+2 is something I'd want to use to hit 60 on a challenge run, not 75 in NHB. While 75 is very convenient, it's not quite worth that.

So you're saying, that an all-logbook avatar team is better because using the more powerful children will just cause the opponent to gang up and kill them in such a way that they're not even a threat?

And which ships do you think I ought to prioritize? Sumia X Chrom and so on again? I just want to try and make a Shokugeki no Soma streetpass team lol. It's a lose-lose situation anyway because if my opponent sees me stacking lethality, they'll dismiss or if they see me with the Lunatic+ Classic moniker that might scare them off, too.

Not better, exactly the same.

...Well, technically it's better because it's easier to make. But that doesn't have to do with performance. Every pairing in your file shows up on your Streetpass card, so there's no need to prioritize some over others.

Thank you for the suggestion! Oh and my avatar will run +Mag, -Def. I see you like to procstacking Luna and Astra.. I know Astra is a good skill but I think Luna has higher activation rate and can do good damage as well even on enemies with PavGis than Astra.

Luna does have the higher activation rate, yes... But what you care about isn't activating a skill, it's not not activating a skill. If that doesn't make sense, think about it this way:

Say you've got a unit with 80 Skl (a reasonable upper target for a lead). If you give them just Luna, they'll have an 80% chance of using Luna, and a 20% chance of doing nothing. But if you add Astra on top of that, you've got a 40% chance of using Astra and a 48% chance of using Luna- and only a 12% chance of using nothing. Just like that, you've nearly halved your odds of doing nothing (if you could run both Luna and Ignis instead, you'd only have a 4% chance of doing nothing!). Luna does a lot of damage, Astra does a huge amount of damage, but nothing isn't very impressive so your primary focus should be on avoiding doing nothing. If you want more, I can do some damage calcs and show the average damage increase between Luna/Astra and just Luna (hint: it's higher than you think it is).

The presence of PavGis doesn't actually change which or Luna or Astra will do better, by the way. Since they halve damage, think of them instead as doubling the enemy's HP and having no effect on damage dealt.

You really need to hit certain defense numbers, no? At least 11 or 12 by Chapter 3, I thought.

In Int's Cht.3 strat, Robin only needs to be tanky enough to take a single shot from a Luna+ Archer, which is asking pretty much nothing unless you're catastrophically HP screwed (for taking a single hit, high HP is much more useful than high Def). Cht.2 has no defense thresholds, and while having 11 in Cht.1 can make things easier with certain strats, it doesn't come into play with the more reliable one. In the Prologue, everything 2HKOes you regardless of your asset/flaw so it doesn't matter there.

Aaand that's why Pair up and Rally support is awesome.

What's much more useful is Rescue and GF. Since so many Streetpass teams pack Lethality, the only way to get past them without risking death (it'll be a low chance, but still nonzero) is to never be in a situation where they get to attack, and for that you need the ability to run away.

Pairup, Rally and DLC skills certainly even the field by making it easier to get kills, but at the end of the day what matters is never, ever being forced to allow the enemy to swing their weapon at you. And yes, that means that since you're never taking damage, healing is useless.

How usable is Donnel!Owain? I know Donnel is considered worse than Ricken, Libra, etc., but I kind of want to give Owain armsthrift for Missiletainn.

If you want an AT Owain for ingame/Apo, +Spd/-Def Robin is the best option (even taking into account Lissa's effect on Robin and Morgan). Donnel and Gregor both just can't give Owain anything else he wants.

I did use him once (ingame), and he was OK. Sol/AT was nice, as was being able to keep his starting weapon rank. He'll not get you killed on Hard/Cla or anything, but he's far from Apo tier.

Thanks. Well sounds like AT Owain isn't worth the trouble.

Trying to choose between Fred!Inigo and Stahl!Inigo. Okay, aside from the fact that Stahl is highly contested elsewhere, how do they differ? I know Stahl has more class overlap, but I imagine only thing Inigo needs from a dad is Luna.

Fred has -2 Spd on Stahl, but the only place that will ever make a difference is as a Hero with a +0 Spd pairup. Class-wise, all Stahl gives over Fred is Sniper, while all Fred gives over Stahl are General and Wyvern- both of which he's going to struggle to reach even 69 Spd in (note: this is one of the only times I've seen where you might actually consider Griffon, as it finds its niche as the fastest male flying class and allows him to hit 69 with any +Spd support). Either way, Inigo is mainly going to be looking at Paladin/Hero, though with Stahl Sniper, BK and Warrior are all tempting.

Astra I don't believe activates Pavise/Aegis on all hits, it just rerolls the activation chance on each hit. It can be a deadly skill if you have high amounts of Attack though, and because you usually will thanks to all the stat bonuses you can emass on a single unit... well yeah. Brave Weapons/Celica's Gale will make the attack all the deadlier since that can lead to a maximum of 4 Astras, aka 20 attacks that deal half of the damage a normal attack would have done, not counting the attacks a Pair Up unit would do.

Luna is just deadly all around.

Luna does have the higher activation rate, yes... But what you care about isn't activating a skill, it's not not activating a skill. If that doesn't make sense, think about it this way:

Say you've got a unit with 80 Skl (a reasonable upper target for a lead). If you give them just Luna, they'll have an 80% chance of using Luna, and a 20% chance of doing nothing. But if you add Astra on top of that, you've got a 40% chance of using Astra and a 48% chance of using Luna- and only a 12% chance of using nothing. Just like that, you've nearly halved your odds of doing nothing (if you could run both Luna and Ignis instead, you'd only have a 4% chance of doing nothing!). Luna does a lot of damage, Astra does a huge amount of damage, but nothing isn't very impressive so your primary focus should be on avoiding doing nothing. If you want more, I can do some damage calcs and show the average damage increase between Luna/Astra and just Luna (hint: it's higher than you think it is).

The presence of PavGis doesn't actually change which or Luna or Astra will do better, by the way. Since they halve damage, think of them instead as doubling the enemy's HP and having no effect on damage dealt.

How is the skill activation rate counted exactly? Well I rarely use procstacking cause I think it's kinda hinder the performance of that unit if the skill that activate during battle is the other one that I don't really hope for but after reading these I think it's good if it's kinda lower the chance of activate nothing lol

Lethality > Aether > Astra > Sol > Luna > Ignis > Vengeance

Since you can only proc one, stacking effectively lowers the chance of the a proc down the line in addition to vanilla.

If you have 80 Skl stacking Luna and Ignis, you get 80% Luna and 20% Not!Luna. From the remaining 20%, you have a Skl% chance to proc Ignis, so you have 80% of 20% remaining--that's 16%. Totaled you get 80% Luna, 16% Ignis, and 4% Vanilla. Ignis gets shafted 64% from its promised proc, but you diluted vanilla by 1/5 of it's value with just Luna or just Ignis.

Luna is usually considered the best skill to Skill Proc with, isn't it? Or is that just because Ignis is an Avatar and Avatar!Children exclusive skill?

Does that make Sol, a skill with an equal skill activation chance, the worst of that bunch since it doesn't actually add to the damage you do?

For Apotheosis at full power, usually damage potential among the non-guaranteed procs (i.e., not Vengeance, which is a special case) goes Aether > Astra > Ignis > Luna ( > Sol, which does 0 extra damage).

Sol is bad in Apotheosis because the damage you do in the lead position is usually very small, and therefore its healing is pretty useless. And Lethality has no effect in Apo.

When you restrict your power by banning Limit Breaker or Rallies or whatever, Astra and Ignis get weaker because they depend on your own units' power levels.

Stacking sol with a lower priority proc also dilutes the actual damage increasing proc (much like how Luna lowers the chance of ignis). So stacking Sol with those actually lowers your average damage. Mainly because you now have Sol, the first skill checked, as a vanilla level damage attack.

What's considered better? MaMU and Fe-Morgan or FeMU and Ma-Morgan?

MaMu can marry chrom!cynthia or sumia!lucina for aether and good speed.

On the other hand, FeMU+Ma-Morgan makes 2 units with galeforce instead of one and a morgan with access to aggressor.

Who's considered better for a team overall?

Well I rarely use procstacking cause I think it's kinda hinder the performance of that unit if the skill that activate during battle is the other one that I don't really hope for

Very well. Allow me to demonstrate.

Let's take a hypothetical lead with 80 Skl and 90 Atk, vs an enemy with 50 Def (these numbers are reasonable approximations of what one could expect from Apo, not actually based on anything). The lead has Luna and Astra, and the enemy has Dragonskin but no Shield.

Base attack damage is going to be 20. Luna damage is going to be 32, and Astra damage is going to be 50. Astra has a 40% proc rate, Luna alone has an 80% proc rate, and together Luna has a 48% proc rate.

Average damage per hit without Astra: 32 * .8 + 20 * .2 =29.6

With Astra and Luna together: 37.76

Adding Astra in addition to Luna not only increases your average damage by more than 8 points per hit (through Dragonskin), but it reduces your odds of getting a whiff by 40%. Running just Astra by itself will actually yield a higher average damage output than just Luna (32, with these numbers), but it also increases the whiff rate over Luna by 200%, which is very undesirable and yields a 12.69% chance of failing to proc a single Astra over four hits of a Brave weapon.

Luna is usually considered the best skill to Skill Proc with, isn't it? Or is that just because Ignis is an Avatar and Avatar!Children exclusive skill?

I tend to prefer Ignis when available as it's pretty rare to have less than 55 alt. Atk after LB, Rally and Pairup, which puts it at more damage than against all but the tankiest of bosses at worst (and you can easily get an extra pile of alt. Atk by running Dark Flier or Dark Knight or something). There are people who would argue that this makes Luna better since it does better when you actually need the power, though.

For Apotheosis at full power, usually damage potential among the non-guaranteed procs (i.e., not Vengeance, which is a special case) goes Aether > Astra > Ignis > Luna

Actually, Aether and Astra are pretty close.

See, Astra is a hard 2.5x multiplier on damage dealt, kind of like a lesser critical. Aether is a 2x multiplier, with one of those hits having a Luna effect. So which is stronger comes down to whether the boost from Luna (only the difference between it and a normal hit, not the whole attack) is better than half the damage you'd be doing initially.

Luna's boost is Def / 2. Astra's boost is (Atk - Def) / 2. A bit of algebra later, and Astra will have superior damage output in the case that your Atk is more than twice the enemy's Def, and otherwise Aether will be superior.

This is fairly close in Apo, actually, but it also tends to not matter because once you have that much of an attack advantage, the enemies are toast with or without procs because their HP is relatively much worse than their defense (due to Braves' ridiculous damage multipliers). Bottom line, Aether and Astra are pretty much equal in power, though Aether also has a (very small) HP boost which is hard to quantify in utility.

What's considered better? MaMU and Fe-Morgan or FeMU and Ma-Morgan?

MaMu can marry chrom!cynthia or sumia!lucina for aether and good speed.

On the other hand, FeMU+Ma-Morgan makes 2 units with galeforce instead of one and a morgan with access to aggressor.

Who's considered better for a team overall?

I prefer using a male Robin, because having two units who are very good at their jobs seems more valuable than one unit who's good at their job and another who's merely OK.

To elaborate, female Robin is nothing special. Sure, she's got all the skills, but that doesn't actually matter when she's facing a big pool of 2nd gen girls who have it all too: pretty much everyone but Nah, and that includes Morgan-F. She can't rely on her mods to make her stick out either, as no matter what she does she'll be outstripped by sibling Lucina/Cynthia, Gaius!Kjelle and Virion/Lon'qu!Severa. Her best hope for Spd is +4, which is 1 short of the threshold needed to make Wyvern and Paladin amazing. Whatever she does, she'll have an even Spd mod (for some reason, all the useful thresholds happen to happen for odd modifiers), and she can't get both positive Spd and positive Str at the same time. At best, she'll be another Gaius!Noire. Morgan himself will just be another galeboy- none of them ever run anything but LB/GF/Agg/Faire/Proc, and the only unique things he can have are Ignis (of questionable utility) and a high Str mod.

On the other hand, male Robin has no pretenses of needing to lead. He's a hard support, and he's very good at it, bringing to the table a +4 Atk mod and the ability to have both Str and Skl. For him, having all the support classes and skills actually means something, since there are all those really good 2nd gen girls who are in need of supports and can give Morgan whatever she needs for mods without worrying about Asset/Flaw (though it still often comes into play).

Non-Yarne fathers for Morgan-M tend to come with no more than one offensive stat above three. Most mothers for Morgan-F come with more than one above five. +Str Lon'qu!Severa!Morgan will have +6/8/6 Str/Skl/Spd mods, while +Mag Sumia!Lucina!Morgan will have +5/4/7 Mag/Skl/Spd mods. I've dropped Galeforce from units who already have it before, and one more double Galepair isn't going to be enough to convince me to drop those mods, skills and synergy.

Lethality > Aether > Astra > Sol > Luna > Ignis > Vengeance

Since you can only proc one, stacking effectively lowers the chance of the a proc down the line in addition to vanilla.

If you have 80 Skl stacking Luna and Ignis, you get 80% Luna and 20% Not!Luna. From the remaining 20%, you have a Skl% chance to proc Ignis, so you have 80% of 20% remaining--that's 16%. Totaled you get 80% Luna, 16% Ignis, and 4% Vanilla. Ignis gets shafted 64% from its promised proc, but you diluted vanilla by 1/5 of it's value with just Luna or just Ignis.

oh I see that's how it is.. Thank you for clearing it up!

Yeah, the really special thing Female Robin brings to the table is marriage to Chrom, which gives her 100% Dual Strike for free and also makes Robin!Lucina, who is the single best unit in the whole game. But Chrom!Morgan is not a very good Morgan, since he gets nothing useful from his dad and can't marry Lucina. It's an option that really centralizes your team, particularly because the thing that Robin!Lucina wants to do is Vengeance+Vantage.

On an unrelated note, I got through Secret Apotheosis with my finalized team I posted a while back and no Rally, which was really fun! I like that challenge run a lot because there's no need to constantly huddle around your Rally bots.

Avatar build: Speed asset, Luck flaw. Current class: Swordmaster (can change at any point)

(Disclaimer, I do not mention Armsthrift because I typically don't include it in final builds unless the unit in question just doesn't have all that many skills, in which case Filler will be mentioned. Any units who can have Armsthrift, however, does use it normally. Also, I have Lissa, Emmeryn, and Nowi down as Staff users)

I've yet to actually pair up any of my child units. I'm thinking this might be the last time I ask for very extensive help since from here, I should be able to pick up what is recommended for others.

I've currently no plans for doing Apotheosis (though that can change at any point, so if you do want to recommend for Apo, then go right ahead), and may favor higher mobility. I don't have Limit Breaker for any units (though the skills that can be replaced with LB should be fairly easy to determine), but I do have Rally Bots. What I have down for the final build (marriage aside) of each child unit is as follows (now edited to have the males and females in their own lists):

Males

~Libra!Owain: Sorcerer/Dark Knight or Sage (The difference between Sorcerer and Dark Knight is small to me. One uses Dark Magic, the other can Mix Attack. Sage is stronger/skilled/faster than both, but since Owain will mostly be attacking, the ability to use staffs feels a little wasted, though not completely wasted, which is why I am not completely decided on this child). Galeforce, Tomefaire, Astra, Lifetaker, and Vengeance.

~Stahl!Inigo: Paladin (If I recall, Stahl!Inigo would be either a Paladin or a Hero. I already have two other child units down for Hero, but if that is a stupid reason to go Paladin then please tell). Galeforce, Swordfaire, Luna, Astra, Filler skill

~Lon'qu!Brady: Sage. Galeforce, Tomefaire, Luna, Astra, and Lifetaker.

~Henry!Gerome: Berserker (I find it weird that the 3 boys who can never learn Galeforce can make for good Berserkers). Axefaire, Anathema, Vengeance, Lifetaker, and Filler Skill (I'm thinking Swordbreaker since otherwise there really isn't that much else. HP+5? Movement+1? Lethality? Lucky 7? I don't feel much else is needed aside from those 4 skills...)

~Virion!Yarne: Berzerker. Axefaire, Hit Rate +20, Lifetaker, Filler Skills on the last two (Lethality could work if and only because otherwise no attack skill to see here, otherwise... I dunno. I don't want to use Lethality if it can be avoided)

~Gregor!Laurent: N/A...
I did not realize how diverse Laurent was until I was told that Gregor!Laurent was the best Laurent, and I only realized that Gregor!Laurent looked pretty good myself when I was toying around with pairings and noticed that Gregor was all by his lonesome...
All else fails, I'll leave him as a Sorcerer with Tomefaire, Vantage, Vengeance, Astra, and... I dunno, Wrath? I mean, it will activate at the same time that Vantage activates, but that's about all it has going for it. Anathema? I mean he has the same amount of skill as the two Paladins up there, but the Dark Magic tomes I have in storage are quite accurate after forging them...
...or I can make another Berserker with Axefaire in place of Tomefaire. I don't freaking know, I'll think about it. Or recommend me something. I don't really care, but whoever told me about Gregor!Laurent, praise you...
Females
~Avatar!Nah: I already went over this previously, but as a reminder...
Sorcerer. Galeforce, Ignis, Astra, Tomefaire, and Anathema
~Sumia!Lucina: Bow Knight (It isn't Sniper, but after running a few tests, the drop in Skill doesn't make much, if any, difference in ability to Dual Strike, and Skill activation doesn't seem to be taking that big a hit. Plus, can wield Parallel Falchion for Bonus Damage on Grima). Galeforce, Aether, Luna, Bowfaire, and Dual Strike+.
~Donnel!Kjelle: Paladin (I thought Hero initially, but she doesn't have Axefaire to strengthen her ability to use Tomahawks/Hauteclaire (or whatever the Regalia 1~2 range Axe was called), also 2 Heroes already. 2 Heroes, 2 Paladins. Works in my mind :\). Galeforce, Lancefaire, Astra, Sol or Luna (Still undetermined), and Renewal or Filler skill (depends on the skill before this one really)
~Chrom!Cynthia: Dark Flier. Galeforce, Tomefaire, Aether, Luna, and Renewal.
~Vaike!Severa: Hero (Personally, this feels like the ONLY class a Vaike!Severa can end in thanks to Axefaire... I guess there's General or Great Knight, which to that extent is better than Hero, but Mobility kinda suffers (and even with Severa's mods, I still hate Great Knight)). Galeforce, Axefaire, Luna, Vengeance, and Lifetaker.
~Nowi!Female Morgan: Hero. Galeforce, Axefaire/Swordfaire (It can change at anytime), Ignis, Astra, and Lifetaker.
~Gaius!Noire: Falcon Knight, Assassin, and Sniper.
...Odd choice, but her STR/SKL/SPD spread is 40/47/48 as a Falcon, and her STR/SKL/SPD spread as an Assassin is 42/50/50. I could leave her in Sniper since I have far fewer Snipers in the Child party than I thought I would have (S/S/S is 43/50/44 in Sniper), and it's not like she would do bad in any of them (she has all the necessary Faires), even if she were a Falcon Knight Healer, because her MAG is at 38, aka pretty average, but can be fixed with a simple swap to Shockstick.
I think it comes down to what I want her abilities to be. As a Falcon she is the weakest of the classes I picked, but she can move everywhere and can heal others. As an Assassin she can attack close-up or from a small distance, and is the fastest. As a Sniper, she can... well Snipe. Especially with the Double Bow, which can make her the strongest of the 3.
On all classes, Galeforce, Faire (whether it be Sword or Bow on Assassin is N/A), Astra, Luna, and Lifetaker.
Edited by Xenomata

Alright here's my attempt #2 at matchmaking.

Chrom x Sumia

Sumia x Chrom

Lissa x Ricken

Miriel x Gregor

Panne x Vaike

Cordelia x Lon’qu

Nowi x Donnel

Tharja x Gaius

Need some help with these:

Maribelle x Henry/Virion

Olivia x Fred/Stahl/Virion/Libra

Cherche x Henry/Stahl