What asset/flaw do I want for Female My Unit married to Chrom! Inigo with the resulting Morgan married to Olivia! Lucina? +Strength?,+Skill, +Speed, -Defense?

I don't even know that it matters. Probably +Str or +Mag, I haven't focused much on Morgan-M.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even know that it matters. Probably +Str or +Mag, I haven't focused much on Morgan-M.

I use defense as an asset and luck as a flaw or strength as an asset luck as flaw and marry FMU to Chrom. I like to cap stats (looking at you Lucina) to help me when I get to the end of the game. Male Morgan usually goes through the following classes:

~(starts as because I always put FMU with Chrom) Tactician *with Galeforce from FMU*

~Cavalier

~Barbarian

~Priest

~Mage

~Dark Mage (Morgan starts to stat cap as a Priest so I put him through the other two classes just for skill's sake)

~Sorcer

~Dark Knight

~Sage

~War Monk

~The promoted classes of the Barbarian

~Great Knight

~Paladin

~Grandmaster lvl 20 as a finisher class

I think the following skills will be useful for M Morgan once I have finished with his growth I remove Veteran since he doesn't need to grow anymore:

~Ignus

~Galeforce

~Life taker

~Renewal

~Tomefaire

Considering his mother will have lethality instead of Tomefaire I hope that it is a good set.

Edited by TheSilentChloey

Alright so one final decision before I plunge in, I do need some help still. These are the pairings I have:

MaMu x Lissa

Chrom x Sumia

Gregor x Miriel

Henry x Cherche

Gaius x Kjelle (no idea what the final class is gonna be, if it were Donnel I'd have Hero but...)

Donnel x Nowi

Lon'qu x Cordelia

... and so far that's all I have, unfortunately. Any ideas for anyone else? I still have Maribelle, Panne, and Tharja to think about.

Gaius!Kjelle uses Paladin or Wyvern. You might want to give Yarne Stahl and Brady Virion, who else is left?

As far as dudes go?

Virion

Frederick

Stahl

Kellam

Vaike

Ricken

Libra

I was thinking possibly swapping Lon'qu for Tharja and Virion for Cordelia... but I really, really prefer Lon'qu!Severa.

Vaike and Ricken both make pretty good non-GF Noires. You'll need to bench either Noire or Nah, though, so it might not even matter.

Most likely Nah. I love Nah, she's one of my favorites... but...ehh...

Yeah but Def doesn't do anything in Apo and that's what he's optimizing for.

It's a great asset for the main game, just not the main thing people care about.

I have never really heard of Apo, and mostly I focus on Lucina's stats (hence the +def FMU to lift up Chrom's 0 def/res cap). Luck as a flaw doesn't really do anything on my FMU and I usually just go with it. My first ever MU was +def -mag. She wasn't too bad of a mother, just not the best one :D:

I only mentioned said strategy for M Morgan because I do use him alot once I get him and I can say from experience that those classes help him with the way I play my game (hurray for distance attacking!). Alternatively he could just as easily run with thief instead of barbarian or archer line (I haven't tried it yet but bowbreaker/hit rate +20 are pretty useful on Chrom so could work on Morgan). I will for F Morgan though (plus have her run as a pegasus knight to get galeforce and aether sounds like a nice skill to have). I have also considered having despoil in the mix for M Morgan and counter for F Morgan (that her father hands down of course)

I also realised that I could swap out Tomefaire for Rigful King and probably will in my current playthrough. I have yet to work out Lucina's set (probably Galeforce, Aether/lifetaker, Ignus, lethality, renewal) for my FMU playthrough.

Any suggestions for the MMU playthrough? I know she will definately be able to have Galeforce if I use Maribelle/Olivia (never using Sumia fuck that I hate Chrom!Sumia and ugh does it make Cynthia look terrible and Lucina gets a horrible strength mod). Of course I know that Lucina will get the last slot in Olivia's skills so I just want to know what the best skills are from Olivia to hand down (I don't need +4 Luck :/ so maybe astra?)

Alrighty, after some rearranging, I have the following pairs lined up:

Chrom x Sumia

Ricken x Lissa

Libra/Frederick x Inigo

Lonqu x Cordelia

Virion x Maribelle

Gaius x Kjelle

Henry x Cherche

Stahl x Panne

+Mag/-Def MaMU x Lucina

Gregor x Laurent

Donnel x Tharja

Vaike x Nah

And for kids pairs, the following

Sumia!Lucina!Morgan @ Valkyrie x Ricken!Owain @ Sage

Chrom!Cynthia @ DF x Virion!Brady @ Sage

Fred/Libra!Inigo @ ? x Vaike!Nah @ Hero

Donnel!Noire @ ? x Gregor!Laurent @ Sage or Berserker

Lon'qu!Severa @ Hero x Stahl!Yarne @ Berserker

Gaius!Kjelle @ Wyvern x Henry!Gerome @ Berserker

This is what I came up with. I have Owain to support Valkyrie Morgan, and Severa and Kjelle have their Berserker husbands. Is it better to support Cynthia with Brady, because I know he wants a DF pairup, but Noire seems like she would be better suited to either a less powerful Sniper. Would she be a good DF pairup for Brady over Cynthia? To that end, Nah will be a support, and is Inigo better off being whatever Frederick makes him or something from Libra's pool? I guess I just am wondering how these fit together the best.

Alrighty, after some rearranging, I have the following pairs lined up:

Chrom x Sumia

Ricken x Lissa

Libra/Frederick x Inigo

Lonqu x Cordelia

Virion x Maribelle

Gaius x Kjelle

Henry x Cherche

Stahl x Panne

+Mag/-Def MaMU x Lucina

Gregor x Laurent

Donnel x Tharja

Vaike x Nah

And for kids pairs, the following

Sumia!Lucina!Morgan @ Valkyrie x Ricken!Owain @ Sage

Chrom!Cynthia @ DF x Virion!Brady @ Sage

Fred/Libra!Inigo @ ? x Vaike!Nah @ Hero

Donnel!Noire @ ? x Gregor!Laurent @ Sage or Berserker

Lon'qu!Severa @ Hero x Stahl!Yarne @ Berserker

Gaius!Kjelle @ Wyvern x Henry!Gerome @ Berserker

This is what I came up with. I have Owain to support Valkyrie Morgan, and Severa and Kjelle have their Berserker husbands. Is it better to support Cynthia with Brady, because I know he wants a DF pairup, but Noire seems like she would be better suited to either a less powerful Sniper. Would she be a good DF pairup for Brady over Cynthia? To that end, Nah will be a support, and is Inigo better off being whatever Frederick makes him or something from Libra's pool? I guess I just am wondering how these fit together the best.

wow it's exactly the same with the pairings that i'm doing now but I pair Chrom!Cynthia with Gregor!Laurent and Donnel!Noire with Virion!Brady, reason because I want all of kids pairing to get Dual Guard+ and Anathema so Libra will be Inigo's father.

I'd recommend packing at least one Sniper. You didn't include MaMU x Lucina classes either (is Lucina a Sniper?).

Lucina was going to be either a sniper or a DF. What is better with Grandmaster? I know GM can't get her to 75 speed as a Sniper, but maybe that doesn't matter.

Also, yeah, either Cynthia or Lucina would be a Sniper. My hesitation was that Brady wants a DF pairup, so Cynthia seemed to fit the bill there. But maybe he would be better suited with Noire as a dedicated DF. Then that eliminates her as a 69 Speed Double Bow Sniper. Which is fine, just somewhat disappointing. That was kind of my thinking, Brady and Cynthia seemed to be as good a choice as any, but I didn't even think that that locks Lucina into Sniper.

Welp I've settled with these

MaMu x Lissa

Chrom x Sumia

Gregor x Miriel

Henry x Cherche

Gaius x Sully

Donnel/Vaike x Nowi

Lon'qu x Cordelia

Virion x Maribelle

Stahl x Panne

Frederick x Olivia

Ricken/Vaike x Tharja

Alright last time, hopefully... (thank you for the help so far...)

It's certainly not something GaleNoire ever gets to play with, and the fact that it's both unique and very solid makes it worthy of mention. What other set are you going to run on her that takes advantage of Tharja's Mag?

It's certainly not something GaleNoire ever gets to play with, and the fact that it's both unique and very solid makes it worthy of mention. What other set are you going to run on her that takes advantage of Tharja's Mag?

Me? Nothing. I'm going to make Noire a Sniper/Assassin more than likely.

How are these 2nd gen pairings?

Sumia!Lucina (Great Lord) x Fred!Morgan (Dread Fighter)

Gaius!Kjelle (Falcon Knight?) x Stahl!Inigo (Bow Knight?)

Chrom!Cynthia (Falcon Knight) x Gregor!Gerome (Wyvern Lord)

Lon'qu!Severa (Dark Flier?) x Ricken!Owain (Dark Knight)

These are the remaining kids below, but have yet to even recruit them.

Virion!Yarne

Donnel!Nah

Henry!Brady

Vaike!Noire

Edited by Radiant head

V6Z59Rp.png

So I decided on these pairings.

What should I pass down each kid, I haven't done a lot of these before. I know the Galekids need Galeforce, and those who don't get it but get Dual Support+ should get that...

How are these 2nd gen pairings?

Sumia!Lucina (Great Lord) x Fred!Morgan (Dread Fighter)

Gaius!Kjelle (Falcon Knight?) x Stahl!Inigo (Bow Knight?)

Chrom!Cynthia (Falcon Knight) x Gregor!Gerome (Wyvern Lord)

Lon'qu!Severa (Dark Flier?) x Ricken!Owain (Dark Knight)

Ingame, they'll work well. Postgame, you'll want to change some classes around: Paladin/Wyvern for Kjelle, Paladin/Sniper for Cynthia, and possibly Sage for Owain. Can't comment on Morgan without Asset/Flaw.

What other magic pairing with Lissa would make a good magic hybrid Owain?

Stahl really is the best way to go if you don't want to be pure magical.

So I decided on these pairings.

What should I pass down each kid, I haven't done a lot of these before. I know the Galekids need Galeforce, and those who don't get it but get Dual Support+ should get that...

After GF/DSp+, Panne should pass down a Wyvern skill (probably Swordbreaker, Str+2 or Deliverer), Vaike/Robin should pass Axefaire, Gaius should pass Sol, and Donnel can pass any of his Villager/Fighter skills (all are unique, none are particularly good).

After GF/DSp+, Panne should pass down a Wyvern skill (probably Swordbreaker, Str+2 or Deliverer), Vaike/Robin should pass Axefaire, Gaius should pass Sol, and Donnel can pass any of his Villager/Fighter skills (all are unique, none are particularly good).

Axefaire from Robin? I don't know if Morgan or Owain'll be using axes. (I planned on Morgan being a Valkyrie and Owain being a Grandmaster)