Stahl!Inigo Berserker x Vaike!Nah Axefaire Hero since Nah needs a galeboy..

Donnel can be Noire's father so he can give her Peg. Knight class tree.

Kjelle needs hard support.

Thank you for the advice FE Newbie. I'll keep kjelle with Laurent in that case.

I wanted to know who was the best physical support for Inigo between the two(Noire and Nah) because i'm planning on benching one of them anyway(dont want too many pairs). I forgot to add that in my first post, my bad.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way it's worded is somewhat hypocritical. Boasting the lowest skill in the highest skill opportunity class? The truly lowest (non-Morgan) Skl kid is Donnel!Noire at Great Knight--it sounds like you're playing halfsies with something.

Eh, it's just a bit of trivia. Though lowest maximum possible (with everything but the father on the table) doesn't seem really that different from lowest maximum possible with everything but the father and the class on the table...

Stahl!Inigo Berserker x Vaike!Nah Axefaire Hero since Nah needs a galeboy..

GF and Berserkers don't mix too well. Nah also doesn't necessarily need a Galeboy, she only does if she lacks GF, and the same goes for Noire.

Kjelle needs hard support.

No she doesn't. Kjelle can work nicely as part of a double Galepair.

Inigo can take either Noire or Nah, and in both cases Vaike will be the best parent (pass Axefaire). General is an option, but Noire will also make a nice Sniper (put on All+2/Luna/Astra and give her the last kill of each round) and Nah can be a good Hero as well.

Inigo can take either Noire or Nah, and in both cases Vaike will be the best parent (pass Axefaire). General is an option, but Noire will also make a nice Sniper (put on All+2/Luna/Astra and give her the last kill of each round) and Nah can be a good Hero as well.

Thanks Czar_yoshi, Hero Stahl!Inigo x Hero Vaike!Nah sounds good.

When you suggested sniper Noire as support, you meant it as Vaike!Noire right? because my Gaius already married Sully.

Edited by Demente

Yes, Vaike!Noire. And she'll be a soft support- her husband takes the first kill, activates GF, switches to her, and then she takes the second kill.

And she'll be running Vengeance, not Luna/Astra (my bad on that).

But 44 is less than 45...

A whole one point.

Maybe if it really were 3 points I would be rethinking, but 1 point difference affects nothing. Dual Strikes, Skill Activation, Accuracy... very little changes.

But my point was, Donnel!Nah and Libra!Nah have very little difference between the two in the pairs highest skill classes, and like I said, Skill winds up being a stat that isn't very needy because by nature you just have all the skill you need with very little effort. Besides, this is Nah. She is probably being benched regardless.

Hello! I have all my units paired and ready but Gaius!Noire, she is going to be paired up with a sage Ricken!Owain, so what set should she run?

-Sniper (Luna/Astra/Bowfaire/Galeforce) or (Luna/Astra/All Stats+2/Galeforce)

-Dark Knight (Luna/Astra/Swordfaire/Galeforce)

-Dark Flier (Luna/Astra/All Stats+2/Galeforce)

Hello! I have all my units paired and ready but Gaius!Noire, she is going to be paired up with a sage Ricken!Owain, so what set should she run?

-Sniper (Luna/Astra/Bowfaire/Galeforce) or (Luna/Astra/All Stats+2/Galeforce)

-Dark Knight (Luna/Astra/Swordfaire/Galeforce)

-Dark Flier (Luna/Astra/All Stats+2/Galeforce)

Dark Flier

DK does run Swordfaire, it just doesn't usually use Tomes (sometimes Levins, but they pale in the face of Braves). When I run Gaius!Noire, I usually use BK x Berserker and forget about magic.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

If you plan on doing a no braves run, go DK with the set you listed.

If you don't ever plan on doing that, run a bow using class (Sniper or Bow Knight or I guess Assassin could work cause it doesn't need speed and Owain doesn't really provide speed)

Edited by Graham Snow

On average, is Hex or Anathema better for Gerome to inherit?

From whom? Henry?

He'll probably want both anyway, which means sending him through Dark Mage at some point regardless. There may be another skill to pass to him that would save him a reclass. If not, then it doesn't make a difference really.

Usually he wants both in the long run. Anathema gives a +crit boost which is nice for training, though, so I usually pass it when choosing between the two.

Hex will actually be useless if he winds up supporting a Sniper, so in that case go with Anathema for sure.

Robin @Grandmaster X Sumia! Lucina @Dark Flier

Ricken! Owain @ Sage x Sumia! Lucina! Morgan @ Valkyrie

Lon'qu! Severa @Wyvern Lord x Henry! Gerome @Berserker

Chrom! Cynthia @Sniper x Stahl! Yarne @Berserker

Virion! Brady @Sage x Vaike! Nah @Hero

Frederick! Inigo @Paladin x Donnel! Kjelle @Hero

Gaius! Noire @Dark Knight x Libra! Laurent @Sage

OR

Robin @Grandmaster X Sumia! Lucina @Bride

Libra! Owain @ Dread Fighter x Sumia! Lucina! Morgan @ Grandmaster

Vaike! Severa @Hero or General x Frederick! Inigo @Paladin

Chrom! Cynthia @Sniper x Stahl! Yarne @Berserker

Donnel! Kjelle @ Wyvern Lord x Virion! Gerome @Warrior

Lon'qu! Brady @Sage x Henry! Nah @Valkyrie

Gaius! Noire @Dark Knight x Ricken! Laurent @Sage

Trying to choose between these two sets of pairings/classes still haha. For the second set of pairings, could I swap Vaike and Virion on Severa and Gerome? Or does Severa like procstacking? I guess I'm for whichever pairings give me the strongest possible Lucina, Severa, Morgan, Owain, Cynthia, and Inigo, though I really like the child pairings in the second set.

Edited by Lucina's Husband

For the second set of pairings, could I swap Vaike and Virion on Severa and Gerome? Or does Severa like procstacking?

Severa does like procstacking, but the only dad who lets her do it is Robin, so it shouldn't be much of an issue here. You could swap them, though.

Both of those teams are good; neither has a big advantage over the other (except for the first team needing Ricken twice). You should also be aware that Wyvern Donnel!Kjelle with a +0 support and no All+2 will be doubled by Anna, so swapping Vaike and Virion and giving her a Berserker Gerome might be useful there.

Severa does like procstacking, but the only dad who lets her do it is Robin, so it shouldn't be much of an issue here. You could swap them, though.

Both of those teams are good; neither has a big advantage over the other (except for the first team needing Ricken twice). You should also be aware that Wyvern Donnel!Kjelle with a +0 support and no All+2 will be doubled by Anna, so swapping Vaike and Virion and giving her a Berserker Gerome might be useful there.

Vaike! Severa has nice strength and gets Luna, Astra, and Axefaire with (Vantage, Vengeance, Lancefaire, and Armsthrift as potential filler options). Maybe it's silly, but I like her with Luna because all her Japanese names have to do with moonlight and what not. She still needs a speed tonic to hit 75 though, huh....

Would Donnel! Kjelle prefer being something other than a Wyvern Lord like an Assassin, Paladin, Hero, General, Great Knight, War Monk, Falcon Knight, or Bride? I'm pretty much okay with ANY physical class for her as long as I can keep the pairings the same haha.