2 hours ago, Radiant head said:

yeah that's pr good.  

you may want to switch henry and ricken.  it's good as is, but henry wastes barbarian since owain a). has it, and b) doesn't use it. gerome's optimal build is hexathema berserker (or any axe wielding class).  libra x lissa is also pretty much identical to henry, but without wasting henry.  there might be a better pick for noire, but not sure. 

you could maybe do like: 

morgan (dark flier) x brady (sage)

kjelle (wyvern lord) x yarne/gerome (berserker)

severa (hero) x yarne/gerome (berserker)

owain (sage) x noire (sniper)

last one is a little shaky, though. 

With Chrom/Sumia, Robin/Cynthia, and Lucina/anyone Folt can run those first three pairs and things will go fine. Vaike!Severa, Stahl!Noire, and Riken!Gerome are okay as non-standard pairs: Severa runs Hero for speed or General for its Strength, Noire gets better physical stats for Sniper and picks up an 8-move physical support class, and Gerome fills the weird niche of a physical/magic hybrid that can do either depending on what you want. The only one I never see is recommended is Stahl!Noire, maybe you should swap Stahl and Frederick so Nah can at least have a -faire when you run Apotheosis with her? Manakete is not good for Apotheosis and she should have a Brave weapon of some sort with a -faire to back it up and she doesn't get the -faire with Frederick.

On 2/20/2017 at 7:27 AM, TheSilentChloey said:

Anyone?

Ricken/Cordelia is the stand out to me, I feel like Cordelia would get more out of Stahl or even Frederick. Ricken just takes a lot of work to get going and Stahl or Frederick can easily sit in the back of a pair and boost Cordelia's stats. I see what you're going for by pairing her with a magic Owain, but I don't know if you want a magic Severa because I've always seen it as a gimmick from when everyone thought magic was the best thing ever and everyone should have it way back when this game came out.

It'll work but subbing Ricken for Stahl, Frederick, Vaike or Lon'qu might work out better in the long run.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt I'll end up taking the team to end game but I am admittedly curious

Similar pairings to what I said earlier- so those needn't be answered. Well, except for these:

(+Spd-Def)M!Robin x Maribelle
Stahl/Virion/Ricken x Lissa
Virion/Lon'qu x Cordelia
Virion/Stahl x Panne
Gregor/Lon'qu x Miriel

I kind of want to use Lon'qu as a father for someone just as to not to waste him (and because I like him) so I'm not sure where to put him. Following up, no idea what final classes would be good for the kids.

7 hours ago, Ebony said:

Doubt I'll end up taking the team to end game but I am admittedly curious

Similar pairings to what I said earlier- so those needn't be answered. Well, except for these:

(+Spd-Def)M!Robin x Maribelle
Stahl/Virion/Ricken x Lissa
Virion/Lon'qu x Cordelia
Virion/Stahl x Panne
Gregor/Lon'qu x Miriel

I kind of want to use Lon'qu as a father for someone just as to not to waste him (and because I like him) so I'm not sure where to put him. Following up, no idea what final classes would be good for the kids.

Take what I say with a grain of salt because I am not the most skilled at pairings; I am merely stating what I have observed from what others have told me and seen said in this thread.

For Robin I'd say you either +Skill or +Mag from what I was told to capitalise on Maribelle's stat mods, that will make both Brady and Morgan stronger.

For Owain, he needs a proc other than Astra, so Ricken with Luna would be best (although Lon'qu!Owain isn't too bad either from experience).  Stahl is also fine as well.

Lon'qu is a good choice for Severa as she'll get a good speed mod from him, as well as Virion so either or is fine.

For Yarne either Stahl or Virion will work (both giving him the archer class tree) and if you use Virion that will fix up Yarne not getting the wyvern class line, so I would say Virion, leaving Lon'qu for Severa.

Laurent can be an armsthrift nostank with Gregor as his father and gets access to Sol which is good if he needs to recover HP.  Also Gregor!Laurent is often suggested.

19 minutes ago, Hoshidokoala said:

I'm about chapter 5 in my recent runthrough of Awakening, with a FMU who is best at magic, I was wondering what the optimal pairings for the children would be and what skills would be good to pass down to them?

For what?  Apo or non apo?  People need more to go on then just that.  I'd suggest posting pairings that you're thinking of using, if they're for apo or not and going from there.

And now to my own questions.

What is the best skill to hand down to Robin!Lucina without grinding? (assuming that she'll get reclassed into a tactician so she can get veteran herself)?

With Ricken!Severa what skill is best for him to give her Luna or Tomefaire?

Final question what is Libra!Owain like as a DF?

17 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

What is the best skill to hand down to Robin!Lucina without grinding? (assuming that she'll get reclassed into a tactician so she can get veteran herself)?

With Ricken!Severa what skill is best for him to give her Luna or Tomefaire?

Final question what is Libra!Owain like as a DF?

1. Spd +2, Vantage, Anathema, Luna, or Ignis are all pretty easy to get and helpful for that point in the story. Though Robin is the easiest to level up because of Veteran, and it's not unreasonable to reach lvl 10 Tactician > lvl 10 Peg. Knight > lvl 15 Dark Flier before she joins, but it does require feeding her EXP.

2. Luna to avoid making Severa a Great Knight and focus her training on magic asap.

3. Libra!Owain in Dread Fighter still gets better magic growth than strength, but the difference in max stats is minor (41 str < 42 mag). You have access to all the faire weapons of the class (Berserker, Swordmaster and Sage). The downside is that you have to rely on a risky low-HP Vengeance, Vantage and Wrath combo for your damage output, and your Skl won't be guaranteeing Vengeance activating 100% of the time.

EDIT: actually, now that I think about it, it may be better to just go Libra!Owain as Sorcerer with Ruin tomes. Have Tomefaire, Vantage, Vengeance, Wrath and Galeforce. Still has a lot of magic while differing itself from Ricken!Owain as Sage. Just watch out for Longbow archers/snipers, which can hit him without risking anything themselves.

Edited by DaveCozy
Dark Magic

8 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

For what?  Apo or non apo?  People need more to go on then just that.  I'd suggest posting pairings that you're thinking of using, if they're for apo or not and going from there.

I'm not sure what apo means but this is what I was thinking:

FMU + Laurent

Lissa +  Libra

Sully + Vaike

Miriel + Ricken

Sumia + Chrom

Maribelle + Henry

Panne + Gregor

Cordelia + Stahl

Nowi + Kellam

Tharja + Gaius

Olivia + Virion

Cherche + Frederick

I'm not sure if they would be decent pairings, so if anybody has better suggestions I'll happily accept them!

44 minutes ago, Hoshidokoala said:

FMU + Laurent

Lissa +  Libra

Sully + Vaike

Miriel + Ricken

Sumia + Chrom

Maribelle + Henry

Panne + Gregor

Cordelia + Stahl

Nowi + Kellam

Tharja + Gaius

Olivia + Virion

Cherche + Frederick

I'm not sure if they would be decent pairings, so if anybody has better suggestions I'll happily accept them!

Apotheosis (Apo) is Awakening's hardest DLC map.

With that in mind if you are doing it your pairs are not as good as they could be. (Take this with a grain of salt because I am not as good at this and this is just my observations)

Unless you are going for a magic god Morgan, Robin x Ricken!Laurent isn't really that great.  Morgan would be better off with either a father that suits you F!Robin's asset/flaw or having a sibling (i.e Lucina for a second Morgan meaning you will have to bench a boy usually Gerome is the one that gets benched because he can't learn Galeforce or inherit it from Cherche).

Lissa x Libra isn't a pairing that I have experience with personally but Owain can do Vantage/Vengeance/Wrath which is one of the more risky skill combinations he can have.  I have yet to try this pairing myself actually :D:

Sully x Vaike is only good if you are not going for a Galeforce Kjelle.  Galeforce is the skill she most wants and fathers like Donnel or Gaius would fit in here better than Vaike.  Donnel more so because Noire needs Gaius more than Kjelle.

Miriel x Ricken...again only good if you're doing a +Mag F!Robin x Laurent, otherwise Gregor is better placed in here as the more optimal father.

I would suggest either Henry or Frederick in stead of Chrom for a Cynthia that has a bit more stat focus.  Frederick gives Cynthia a boost to her strength and defense (as well as the wyvern class line) making Cynthia a scary Falcon Knight while Henry makes Cynthia a much stronger Dark Flier.  Also Lucina would benefit greatly from Robin as she would then get veteran (which means much less hassle gaining levels) and every possible female classes, something she won't get otherwise.

The only thing that Brady needs is mods.  Fathers like Virion, Lon'qu, and Ricken are better choices here, Henry is needed more by other kids.

Yarne is better off with either Henry or Frederick (the latter giving the wyvern class line basically fixing his maternal inheritance and freeing you up to have Panne had down other skills).  Henry gives hex and anathema, both skills that will boost Yarne's hit.

Stahl is ok, but Severa would mostly benefit from Lon'qu or Virion as both would give her a speed boost.  Other then that Gregor is also an option that should be looked at as he gives Severa the trubadour class line, and can make her an Axefaire Hero.

Kellam is by far the worst father, and not recommeded for anyone.  Nah is better off with Gregor or Vaike.  Gaius or Donnel (the latter not being as good a father for Noire) allow Nah to learn Galeforce.

Noire benefits from Gaius and this is a highly recommeneded pairing.

Inigo is alright with Virion as his father and can be a bowfaire Bow knight if you want.

For Gerome what he really needs is a father that gives the barbarian class line and a hit boost.  Henry is far better here or if you're doing Henry!Cynthia then Gregor or Vaike are more optimal here.

On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 4:52 AM, Bane said:

With Chrom/Sumia, Robin/Cynthia, and Lucina/anyone Folt can run those first three pairs and things will go fine. Vaike!Severa, Stahl!Noire, and Riken!Gerome are okay as non-standard pairs: Severa runs Hero for speed or General for its Strength, Noire gets better physical stats for Sniper and picks up an 8-move physical support class, and Gerome fills the weird niche of a physical/magic hybrid that can do either depending on what you want. The only one I never see is recommended is Stahl!Noire, maybe you should swap Stahl and Frederick so Nah can at least have a -faire when you run Apotheosis with her? Manakete is not good for Apotheosis and she should have a Brave weapon of some sort with a -faire to back it up and she doesn't get the -faire with Frederick.

So if I give Noire Frederick as a father and give Stahl to Nah, that would make both usable for Apotheosis? (As long as I don't have to use Donnel, that works for me.)

9 hours ago, Hoshidokoala said:

FMU + Laurent

Lissa +  Libra

Sully + Vaike

Miriel + Ricken

Sumia + Chrom

Maribelle + Henry

Panne + Gregor

Cordelia + Stahl

Nowi + Kellam

Tharja + Gaius

Olivia + Virion

Cherche + Frederick

Overall good pairings. Morgan should be going Sorcerer if you are making her dad Ricken!Laurent, she'll have broken magic combined with Galeforce.

Libra!Owain can play a risky Sorcerer game taking advantage of Ruin tomes with Wrath, Vengeance and Vantage.

Vaike!Kjelle is really tanky and gets Axefaire, though she misses out on Galeforce.

Kellam!Nah will be a Manakete, anything else with Kellam as her dad is mediocre.

9 hours ago, Hoshidokoala said:

FMU + Laurent

Lissa +  Libra

Sully + Vaike

Miriel + Ricken

Sumia + Chrom

Maribelle + Henry

Panne + Gregor

Cordelia + Stahl

Nowi + Kellam

Tharja + Gaius

Olivia + Virion

Cherche + Frederick

Is there any particular reason why you're not using Donnel? If not, I'd probably use the standard pairings for Galeforce daughters (Tharja/Gaius and Sully/Donnel), though you can also switch those around if you wish.

Your fathers for Severa and Brady generally work pretty well, but both would prefer someone with higher speed (Lon'qu or Virion). The latter could be taken away from Olivia because Inigo ideally wants to inherit a proc skill besides Astra/Lethality - and Virion doesn't give anything like that. Viable alternatives are people like Stahl, Ricken or Libra, depending on whether you want to go physical or magical.

I'd also remove Kellam from Nowi, he's imo the worst dad around and not really optimal for anyone. Nah is usually played as hard support unit, Vaike (or Henry) are good fathers for the physical version, but literally anyone who has positive magic also works because she has inherent Tomefaire from her mother. Similarly to Inigo the ideal father depends on her partner and what role you want to use her in.

So finally, there's Cherche/Frederick. Gerome really wants Axefaire (and ideally some neat support skills on top of that), but Frederick doesn't have any of this. Henry would be his optimal replacement, but Vaike or Gregor work as well.

1 hour ago, Folt said:

So if I give Noire Frederick as a father and give Stahl to Nah, that would make both usable for Apotheosis? (As long as I don't have to use Donnel, that works for me.)

I honestly wouldn't give Fred to Noire. He's just not all that good as father in general due to destroying the speed of pretty much any potential child. As you're not using Donnel, Noire sadly can't get Galeforce (unless you want to move Gaius over from Sully), so I'd recommend alternative fathers like Ricken, Gregor or Vaike.

Regarding Nah, imo Stahl is kind of wasted on her, so I'll just copy my advice for her from above: Nah is usually played as hard support unit, Vaike (or Henry) are good fathers for the physical version, but literally anyone who has positive magic also works because she has inherent Tomefaire from her mother. Similarly to Inigo the ideal father depends on her partner and what role you want to use her in.

Also... Could it be that you forgot Olivia on your pairing list? ;)

52 minutes ago, Sias said:

Is there any particular reason why you're not using Donnel? If not, I'd probably use the standard pairings for Galeforce daughters (Tharja/Gaius and Sully/Donnel), though you can also switch those around if you wish.

Your fathers for Severa and Brady generally work pretty well, but both would prefer someone with higher speed (Lon'qu or Virion). The latter could be taken away from Olivia because Inigo ideally wants to inherit a proc skill besides Astra/Lethality - and Virion doesn't give anything like that. Viable alternatives are people like Stahl, Ricken or Libra, depending on whether you want to go physical or magical.

I'd also remove Kellam from Nowi, he's imo the worst dad around and not really optimal for anyone. Nah is usually played as hard support unit, Vaike (or Henry) are good fathers for the physical version, but literally anyone who has positive magic also works because she has inherent Tomefaire from her mother. Similarly to Inigo the ideal father depends on her partner and what role you want to use her in.

So finally, there's Cherche/Frederick. Gerome really wants Axefaire (and ideally some neat support skills on top of that), but Frederick doesn't have any of this. Henry would be his optimal replacement, but Vaike or Gregor work as well.

I honestly wouldn't give Fred to Noire. He's just not all that good as father in general due to destroying the speed of pretty much any potential child. As you're not using Donnel, Noire sadly can't get Galeforce (unless you want to move Gaius over from Sully), so I'd recommend alternative fathers like Ricken, Gregor or Vaike.

Regarding Nah, imo Stahl is kind of wasted on her, so I'll just copy my advice for her from above: Nah is usually played as hard support unit, Vaike (or Henry) are good fathers for the physical version, but literally anyone who has positive magic also works because she has inherent Tomefaire from her mother. Similarly to Inigo the ideal father depends on her partner and what role you want to use her in.

I did in fact forget her: She was going to get Libra.

And honestly, I really hate recruiting and training up Donnel. He's my least favorite unit in the entire game on that alone (and I think he's the worst of the three Galeforce dads) so not having to use him would be ideal.

1 hour ago, Sias said:

Thank you very much for your advice, I'm kinda thinking now:

FMU + Laurent

Lissa + Libra

Sully + Donnel

Miriel + Ricken

Sumia + Chrom

Maribelle + Virion

Panne + Lon'qu/Gregor

Cordelia + Lon'qu/Gregor

Nowi + Vaike

Tharja + Gaius

Olivia + Stahl

Cherche + Henry

Do they seem better? I'm not sure who's better for Cordelia and Panne though

9 hours ago, Folt said:

The switch only practically matters during Apotheosis. Nah starts with very little and Noire starts off wanting Galeforce or stats. Both Stahl and Frederick give stats and classes for support units, but Stahl gives 2 faires while Frederick just gives classes. By "usable" I mean it just makes Nah a bit better but if you ever want to switch your pairs up you can pull her off the bench.

Nah needs help to run at equivalent power to the other children, Manakete and Wyvern don't synchronize well and she isn't inclined to her natural Tomefaire. Nah can run wither Swordfaire/Bowfaire Assassin, Bowfaire Sniper, or Swordfaire Paladin with Stahl as a father she as various supporting class sets. Frederick gives Nah Pavise and Aegis which don't really help in Apotheosis and you need to grind a lot to get both of them so it won't help in the main playthrough either. Nah's claim to fame with Frederick is Dual Guard+ (which she gets with Stahl anyway) and two skills invalidated by the grinding you do for them, or with Stahl she gets 2 faires and a bunch of classes to use them with.

Noire already starts with Bowfaire access and Sniper so she's better prepared to support than Nah is. Stahl gives Swordfaire and a couple more classes to use it in while Frederick just gives stats. A side effect of Frederick's stats is the +2 skill is frequently enough to push her to 100% Dual Strike (but that's extremely niche and need to build everything around it) and the +2 strength also helps because she won't lead as often without Galeforce. Whatever happens Noire probably wants to remain as Sniper for 3-range with a -faire and a proc and she can do that with either Stahl or Frederick.

It just comes down to giving Nah some -faires she'd like to use as opposed to Noire hogging them all, either way both are support units. If you think hair color is better one way or the other then go for it, but you'll get a little more out of a physical Nah with a -faire than a magical Nah and Noire is not really affected by the change.

4 hours ago, Bane said:

The switch only practically matters during Apotheosis. Nah starts with very little and Noire starts off wanting Galeforce or stats. Both Stahl and Frederick give stats and classes for support units, but Stahl gives 2 faires while Frederick just gives classes. By "usable" I mean it just makes Nah a bit better but if you ever want to switch your pairs up you can pull her off the bench.

Nah needs help to run at equivalent power to the other children, Manakete and Wyvern don't synchronize well and she isn't inclined to her natural Tomefaire. Nah can run wither Swordfaire/Bowfaire Assassin, Bowfaire Sniper, or Swordfaire Paladin with Stahl as a father she as various supporting class sets. Frederick gives Nah Pavise and Aegis which don't really help in Apotheosis and you need to grind a lot to get both of them so it won't help in the main playthrough either. Nah's claim to fame with Frederick is Dual Guard+ (which she gets with Stahl anyway) and two skills invalidated by the grinding you do for them, or with Stahl she gets 2 faires and a bunch of classes to use them with.

Noire already starts with Bowfaire access and Sniper so she's better prepared to support than Nah is. Stahl gives Swordfaire and a couple more classes to use it in while Frederick just gives stats. A side effect of Frederick's stats is the +2 skill is frequently enough to push her to 100% Dual Strike (but that's extremely niche and need to build everything around it) and the +2 strength also helps because she won't lead as often without Galeforce. Whatever happens Noire probably wants to remain as Sniper for 3-range with a -faire and a proc and she can do that with either Stahl or Frederick.

It just comes down to giving Nah some -faires she'd like to use as opposed to Noire hogging them all, either way both are support units. If you think hair color is better one way or the other then go for it, but you'll get a little more out of a physical Nah with a -faire than a magical Nah and Noire is not really affected by the change.

Not really. It's good enough reasoning for me to do Tharja x Frederick and Nowi x Stahl, and I did after all ask how I could do better. ince I'll use whatever I want to anywhere except Apotheosis (but will switch classes when Apotheosis comes), I have everything worked out thanks to you guys. Thanks for the help!

Decided on these pairings to mix it up a bit:

MRobin (+Spd-Def) x Maribelle
Chrom x Sumia
Cordelia x Vaike
Lissa x Libra
Olivia x Stahl
Tharja x Gaius
Sully x Donnel
Nowi x Gregor
Panne x Virion
Miriel x Lon'qu
Cherche x Henry

Any final class ideas?

Man, I just stopped caring about my supposed new main file for far too long... Didn't even finish it.

Anyway, I've got all of my pairings down except I think for one.

I have Miriel. I have Kellam, Frederick, Donnel and Ricken. As I really don't like Ricken, and think he's too young to get with any of the girls, regardless of optimisation of children, he's staying forever alone in every file I create.

So, I'm slightly torn between Frederick!Laurent and Kellam!Laurent, since I remember receiving advice that Donnel has terrible modifiers, but good only when leveling (aptitude) and giving galeforce (Laurent is male :p ).

Edited by Frenzify

4 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

I'm thinking of making an "everything breaker" unit, or a unit with all of the breaker skills. Is this possible, and if so, who is the best unit to do it with? 

So you need Lancebreaker and Swordbreaker from Wyvern's tree, Axebreaker from Hero and Bowbreaker from Bow Knight (Mercenary for both, Fighter or Archer for either) and Tomebreaker from Sorcerer. I think Severa is the only unit that isn't related to Robin that can do it and she needs Wyvern from Frederick, Virion, or Lon'qu to make it happen. Virion and Lon'qu Severas can also run amazing endgame sets, so there's that if 5 breaker doesn't work out.

Hey guys, I just finally decided to get back into Awakening after a few years and am currently working on a Lunatic file in order to finally beat this game (I got so distracted with min-maxing and pairings last time I played that I kinda...never actually got around to finishing the story...heh), and of course have largely forgotten a lot of the optimal pairings.

I'm running a +Spd/Lck- FeMU, but I'm particular about not liking to overly abuse magic cause it ends up feeling cheap to me (and I guess cause I like making things needlessly more difficult), so figuring out pairings in that regard has been a little difficult. I have the following more or less set in stone planning wise, but I've got no idea where to put anyone else:

Chrom x Sumia*

Donnel x Sully

Stahl x Cordelia

* (set in stone)

Chrom and Sumia have too much support for Olivia to be possible, and as much as I like Robin!Lucina from a story perspective, I prefer Chrom!Cynthia too much to give her up. The only mages I see myself wanting would be Laurent, Brady, and probably Morgan, and otherwise I want most everyone else to go physical. Any help with this set up is appreciated, especially with my annoying conditions.

am planning on tackling Apotheosis, by the way.

Edited by Maso

i'll take a shot at this.  though these answers are mostly cookie cutter, and a lot of these are interchangeable. 

femu x whoever, preferably second gen for optimization. 

tharja x gaius -> kjelle already has a galeforce dad locked, might as well give noire her best father 

maribelle x lon'qu -> brady already has galeforce, luna, and tomefaire for apotheosis, only looking for +spd from a father

lissa x ricken/libra ->  owain's cookie cutter optimal fathers, since he wants luna/vengeance without hurting his mag

olivia x frederick -> stahl and chrom are taken, so this uses a father no one else wants and gives inigo luna, and optionally wyvern lord as a final class.  alternatively you can do libra or ricken for magic hybrid. 

miriel x gregor -> gregor is laurent's best father for several reasons

nowi x henry/vaike - both give her axefaire and a proc, and henry lets her do tomefaire valkyrie.  

panne x virion - yarne just wants hit+20 to run berserker

if you mary femu to first gen, then gerome might as well be benched.    if you are though, then there's room for him.  henry is optimal here for hexathema berserker, but gregor/vaike for vanilla berserker works, as does virion for hit+20 and bowfaire warrior.  libra/ricken also works for hexathema/hit+20 and the option to do either physical/magic.  this would probably affect who nah gets. 

Edited by Radiant head

17 hours ago, Radiant head said:

i'll take a shot at this.  though these answers are mostly cookie cutter, and a lot of these are interchangeable. 

femu x whoever, preferably second gen for optimization. 

tharja x gaius -> kjelle already has a galeforce dad locked, might as well give noire her best father 

maribelle x lon'qu -> brady already has galeforce, luna, and tomefaire for apotheosis, only looking for +spd from a father

lissa x ricken/libra ->  owain's cookie cutter optimal fathers, since he wants luna/vengeance without hurting his mag

olivia x frederick -> stahl and chrom are taken, so this uses a father no one else wants and gives inigo luna, and optionally wyvern lord as a final class.  alternatively you can do libra or ricken for magic hybrid. 

miriel x gregor -> gregor is laurent's best father for several reasons

nowi x henry/vaike - both give her axefaire and a proc, and henry lets her do tomefaire valkyrie.  

panne x virion - yarne just wants hit+20 to run berserker

if you mary femu to first gen, then gerome might as well be benched.    if you are though, then there's room for him.  henry is optimal here for hexathema berserker, but gregor/vaike for vanilla berserker works, as does virion for hit+20 and bowfaire warrior.  libra/ricken also works for hexathema/hit+20 and the option to do either physical/magic.  this would probably affect who nah gets. 

Looks pretty good overall, though I guess I should stress that I'm one of those weirdos who likes to keep Nah as a Manakete (having seen firsthand what the combo of Sol, Lifetaker, and Galeforce can do for her tanking ability, as well as just generally liking the class more than most it seems). I opted for Vaike as a result (higher Str, Spd, and Lck because I'm Armsthrift trash), but otherwise, thanks!