Oh sorry. LB is Limit Breaker, GF is Galeforce, Agg is Aggressor, and TF is Tomefaire.

Avatar x Yarne will actually do really well if you just make them all physical (use Speed, Skill or Strength as your asset). Yarne wants to be a hard support Berserker, with Limit Breaker, Aggressor and Axefaire. For his last two skills he needs some way of boosting his hitrate- Hex and Anathema work well. Avatar will want to be in a high movement class like Paladin (I'd advise this one), Falcon Knight or Wyvern Lord, and will want to use Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Ignis, Luna, and one of the Faire skills. If you want to use Armsthrift on her, I'd replace Luna with it, but the Faire skill can go too.

Severa x Brady: Brady needs to be magical (he'll be a Sage with Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Aggressor, Luna and Tomefaire). To go with that, Severa will either want to be a Hero (doesn't give +Strength on pairup so none of her stat boosts are wasted), or a Paladin (8 Movement and she can use Lancefaire). Don't try making Severa magical because she has a bad Magic mod and no Tomefaire, it's not worth it (however, if you were willing to switch her father to Virion, she could make a good Dark Flier). Severa's skills will be Limit Breaker, Galeforce, and either (but not both) Luna and Vengeance. You want Armsthrift on her, and her last slot can be for Lancefaire as a Paladin, or Deliverer as a Hero (to make up for the loss of Mov). If there's another skill you'd like on her, though (such as Lifetaker), put it over Lancefaire/Deliverer.

Morgan x Cynthia: Morgan really wants to be physical. Some good classes you might want to try on him are Sniper, Assassin, Hero, Paladin, Wyvern Lord, and maybe even Dread Fighter if you like it. He'll always want to use Limit Breaker, Galeforce and Aggressor. If you want Armsthrift, that goes in slot four, and the fifth should be some sort of damage booster: Ignis, Luna, Vengeance, or a Faire. Cynthia will probably want to go physical to work with him; any classes I recommended for him that she has will work well also. However if Morgan is a Sniper, you may want to make her a Sage/Dark Flier instead, as magical dual strikes on Longbows are very powerful. Whatever you make her, give her Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Luna, an appropriate Faire, and a filler skill- maybe All Stats +2 or Mov+1.

Owain x Nah: Nah lacks Galeforce so she'll be staying in the back most of the time. She'll want to be a Hero for this, and need to inherit Axefaire (she can use Swordfaire instead, but Axes are better in Apo). She'll run Limit Breaker/Axefaire for sure and actually have three whole slots empty: obviously you'll want Armsthrift, All Stats +2 is a good filler skill, and then whatever you want. Alternately, if you're willing to switch her father, Vaike is exactly like Gregor but better. Because her pairup boosts are Strength/Magic neutral, Owain can do whatever he wants, and Stahl makes him well suited for this. He'll be most powerful as a Sage, but can also be a good Paladin if you like high Movement, or even a Dread Fighter. He has Sniper too. Whatever he is, he'll want to use Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Aggressor, Luna, and a Faire.

As for protecting Chrom, if you really think you'll get him killed if he's not behind somebody, Olivia is the best person to take him as he'll just be a +1 Movement pairup for her (Bow Knight), which she wants. If you don't want to field her, put him behind a Staffbot or Rallybot. There's no reason to fill up an entire deployment slot just for a unit to go on top of him.

Overall that team will give you 10 attacks per turn, which is pretty good for Apo.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. It's really nice, that you try to help a noob with serious answers.

I thought of choosing Skill as my Avatar's asset, worked fine for me like that.
But why do they have to be physical? I'm actually a big fan of the sorcerer-class for Avatar, since she can learn skills from other classes and as sorcerer is able to attack from behind with mire or can spam celica's gale ... Guess Yarne's support is physical-based?
Anathema and Aggressor are already in my "useful skills"-list for Yarne and Limit Breaker is a must-have for every unit, I think.
Since I get one pair of boots Ingame, why not use them to give MU some movement, so she don't has to be in a high-movement-class?

So you think Sage is a good choise for Brady as well? Hurray, I did one logical thought!
Severa needs to be physical, that seems clear to me as well. But actually I wonder if Frederick is the best choise for being her father. Is he really that good from stats?

I already tryed out Morgan as Hero, Assasin, Wyvern Lord, etc. and it was quiet boring. That's why I choosed Dread Fighter. So he can use some magic, if his enemys are weak against it - that's why I used Henry and Yarne. Henry gives him some Mag. and Yarne is physically good. Still his weakest stat will be Mag, but everything else should be well balanced over 40.
Since I don't have(and don't plan to get) All+2, Mov+1 looks fine for Cynthia.

Huh? Changing Nah's class is nothing I've thought about yet. Just hearing everyone saying "Manaketes are so OP!". But maybe you're right. Manaketes are just powerful against enemys like Wyvern Lords, I guess.
So you say Stahl is a good father for Owain? I'm still not sure what class I should choose for him. (Something physically, I think.)

Hm, then I'll put him behind a bot. Oh, wait. Now there's one slot left unused! Owww, what can I do with it? Another Rallybot? Or should I put away one Rallybot and make another pair of child-units? No, wait! Then there would be more pairings than Staffbots with rescue! Hm. Maybe I should start using Olivia ... Is there a good way of not getting her killed? (It's like the Chrom-thing. Only difference is, that in most cases, I didn't want her to die.)

Edited by Anelciel

No problem, it's what I'm here for.

Dunno if you know this, but it might help when choosing your Asset/Flaw. Basically they affect more than just the one stat you choose- going +Skill also gives you +2 Strength and Def. I recommend physical for your Avatar because as a Berserker Yarne is giving +10 Strength on pairup, which is really massive and you want to take advantage of it. Mire can't double, activate skills like Ignis, or get Dual Strikes, and it rarely does over 20 damage in Apo so I don't like it there (there's also a danger, on pairs where both units can lead, that you'll forget about it and leave it equipped for dual strikes, causing you to miss a KO). Physical weapons can strike four times as well, they're just limited to 1 range (or 2 if you use a Brave Bow, which is why Bow using classes are good in Apo), and engaging at 1 range is pretty safe unless the foe both has Counter and can retaliate (not too many of those around) because very little can actually kill you in a single battle.

Fred gives Severa good skills and bad mods. If you're open to changing her father, Vaike gives +1 Strength and +3 Speed over Fred, while keeping Luna and gaining Axefaire for Hero (in exchange for -1 Skill and no Paladin or Deliverer), and Lon'qu/Virion give her excellent Wyvern Lords with a good Hero (Lon'qu) and Dark Flier or Sniper (Virion) as alternate options. Virion's hair also looks good on her.

Manaketes are good everywhere there's no Luna+/Counter. Both Lunatic+ and Apo have plenty of that, so they're not very good there. Nah makes a good Hero with Vaike or Gregor as her father (though Vaike is a little better), and a good Valkyrie with Henry as her father.

Apo has 20 deployment slots and all the other maps vary quite a bit (usually between 10 and 15, but you won't usually need to field your whole team). When in doubt, add more staffbots. If you can Olivia's stats with Limit Breaker, she's still in the "can take a hit" boat, and will be fine as long as you remember to Rescue her (or kill everything in range). With Limit Breaker and a Bow Knight Chrom support but no Rallies or Tonics, she hits 59 Spd, which is enough to keep her from getting doubled by everything except Apo's three fastest bosses. You can add Spd+2 to get her out of doubling range of the one above that, too.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Well, I didn't look on this before, but I knew choosing asset/flaw would not just affect a single stat. I used to go with +Mag -Luck, but since I used Armsthrift together with sorcerer-class a lot, I feel well with +Skill -Atk. But that seems to be a waste of Yarne's Atk +10 support, when he is a Berserker. Can't I make him some class with higher Mag support? I wouldn't like to switch to a physical class with avatar after all ...

So I'll choose between Virion and Lon' qu. That's not easy to decide, but since I used Dark Flier a lot before, I guess Virion will be a great father. (It's better to use a class which I really can play, isn't it?)

Hm. But I'll just use her on second place, so Luna+ shouldn't be a problem, shouldn't it? I still don't get that point but okay. Maybe I'll just have to try it out, so I can see what you mean by my own eyes.

Yeah, I know about the slots in Apo. (Can't plan a team without knowing how many units you can take, can you?)

I should be able to keep Olivia out of range, if she goes with the RallyBots, who need to stay out as well. If she can survive one hit, things will be fine.

Hey guys, so I'm starting a lunatic+ run now, but unlike on my other runs, I'm running the most optimized units I can, rather than the ones I think would look good together.

I still haven't started it, and I've always had a male MU, but I don't really care if I have to make a female one. Whatever gets me the most optimized will be what I go with.

I've been researching for quite a while now, but there's so many threads with mixed opinions all over the place, so I'd like to ask here. What are all of the pairings you can have for a team with a decent amount of galeforce, self sustaining users?

I'd rather have this all planned before starting it and screwing up. I don't mind uber grinding, however long it takes.

Well, I didn't look on this before, but I knew choosing asset/flaw would not just affect a single stat. I used to go with +Mag -Luck, but since I used Armsthrift together with sorcerer-class a lot, I feel well with +Skill -Atk. But that seems to be a waste of Yarne's Atk +10 support, when he is a Berserker. Can't I make him some class with higher Mag support? I wouldn't like to switch to a physical class with avatar after all ...

The strongest physically attacking class that boosts Magic Yarne has is Dread Fighter. That gives a total of +6 Magic, up from Berserker's +3. In exchange, Yarne's Strength drops by 8, so you'll get an end result of +6 damage on Avatar and -32 on Yarne (over a standard six hits). There's just no way that's worth it. Berserker is primarily good because its dual strike damage is so high, the +10 Strength on pairup is just a bonus.

If you still want to primarily use magic, try a mixed class like Dark Flier or Dark Knight, and go with whatever weapon is appropriate for the situation.

Manaketes have no brave weapons and thus do effectively half the dual strike damage of any other class. Because dual strikes are your main damage source in Apo, this makes them pretty bad supports.

What are all of the pairings you can have for a team with a decent amount of galeforce, self sustaining users?

There's no The One Team, but here's a list of pairs that give the children everything they need to be productive postgame without stepping on any other childrens' toes:

Avatar-M x Lucina > Cynthia > Severa/Kjelle > Sumia/Cordelia/Aversa

Chrom x Sumia/Maribelle/Olivia

Lissa x Stahl/Ricken/Libra/Henry

Sully x Gaius/Donnel

Miriel x Stahl/Lon'qu/Ricken/Gregor

Sumia x Chrom/Henry

Maribelle x Chrom/Virion/Lon'qu/Ricken/Libra/Henry

Panne x Fred/Virion/Stahl/Gregor/Henry

Cordelia x Virion/Vaike/Stahl*/Lon'qu/Ricken

Nowi x Vaike/Ricken/Gregor/Henry

Tharja x Fred/Vaike/Ricken/Gaius/Gregor/Donnel

Olivia x Chrom/Fred/Stahl/Ricken/Libra/Henry

Cherche x Virion/Vaike/Stahl/Ricken/Gregor/Henry

*The majority of Stahl!Severa users in this thread have reported that her hair is so atrocious they wouldn't use her again. Use with caution.

That list is for postgame/Apo, by the way. Trying to follow it ingame (especially on nogrind) will get you screwed. It's also from memory so it changes a little each time I write it out, there are a good number of pairs in which I keep changing my mind on whether or not they make the cut.

The strongest physically attacking class that boosts Magic Yarne has is Dread Fighter. That gives a total of +6 Magic, up from Berserker's +3. In exchange, Yarne's Strength drops by 8, so you'll get an end result of +6 damage on Avatar and -32 on Yarne (over a standard six hits). There's just no way that's worth it. Berserker is primarily good because its dual strike damage is so high, the +10 Strength on pairup is just a bonus.

If you still want to primarily use magic, try a mixed class like Dark Flier or Dark Knight, and go with whatever weapon is appropriate for the situation.

Manaketes have no brave weapons and thus do effectively half the dual strike damage of any other class. Because dual strikes are your main damage source in Apo, this makes them pretty bad supports.

That sounds fine by me. I don't care about the loss of Yarne's power, as long as I can get what I want. Fun is still more worth for me than good stats, if it's about MU.

Ahh, now I got it. Too sad that she can't use any good weapons as a Manakete, I'll really have to change her class.

By the way: I figured out that I did a mistake last time, when I said that I can't make another pairing of child units, without getting in trouble because of a missing staffbot. I didn't realize, Kjelle is already out, so there are just 4 pairings in there, but 5 Staffbots. If I take one Rallybot away and let Olivia stay out as well, I could have one more pair without any trouble. 5 Staffbots, 4 Rallybots and 5 pairings should be able to do it, right? Now the only question is: Who should I choose?

Since Inigo can be a mercenery for Armsthrift and can get Ghaleforce passed down from Olivia, he sounds like a good unit for me. But who should go with him? Kjelle or Noire, who would be a better support for him? (Yeah, I didn't name Lucina. She's Chrom's daughter, you know? And I hate him ... but I can't let him die, because that would be a game over. But when Lucina dies, that's no game over.)

Edited by Anelciel

There are only ten Rallies, you know. You can fit them all on two Rallybots.

Unfortunately due to a combination of not using Lucina, giving Gaius to Cynthia, Chrom to Kjelle and having a female Avatar, you have an extreme shortage of good 2nd gen females to make pairs with, so it't difficult to free up a good wife for Inigo without moving a lot of pairs around. The best way (for his sake) would be to give Yarne Libra (and actually make him a magical support; Libra doesn't have a negative Strength mod so Morgan can still be physical nicely), then give Henry to Cynthia, Gaius to Kjelle, and leave Chrom unpaired (you can do that). Since there's no way you're using either him or Lucina, they might as well not drag anyone down with them (unless you're fully open to using Lucina's sibling, in which case Chrom!Cynthia is superior). All told you get a top tier Kjelle out of the swap to pair with your Inigo.

As long as I put Chrom behind a bot, there's no reason to make a Chrom!Kjelle anymore. I'm happy with the pairings I have now, so I don't like to switch around with that. But I'll find a way, I guess. Anyway, thanks for the good advices, they might have saved me from wasting time with building useless stat- and skill sets.

Those pairing swaps would actually still have you using exactly the same 2nd gen builds (except Yarne, who would switch to Sage and Tomefaire).

You could also, rather than freeing up Gaius, just give Kjelle Donnel or a non-GF dad (though Donnel does give AT) and pair her with Inigo anyway. She won't be top tier but still work well with him if you want the extra pair.

Yeah, but still I'm kinda stubborn with that. Even if it doesn't make sense after all.

This sounds like a good idea. She should work fine even without Galeforce, I think. (There's no way of using Donnel for me. His stats are so lowww.) I think a extra pair wouldn't hurt, wouldn't it? It has not to be perfect.

So ... what about Lon' qu!Inigo together with Vaike!Kjelle? Does that sound okay or are there better father's left for them?

I don't think you're using Stahl, and he makes a very good and versatile Inigo. Libra is also a strong option. Lon'qu gives nice mods but no classes or skills Inigo cares about.

Vaike is pretty good as far as non-GF Kjelles go. You'll likely want him to pass Axefaire for Kjelle's Hero/General, both of which are good support options for her.

I am. Stahl is used to be father of Owain. Ah, right. Libra would be my second choise, but I guess he'll be better because of his classes. What class would you suggest than for Inigo? I think he could go both ways, physically and with tomes. Sage could be nice, but he wouldn't be as good as Brady, right?

I think she goes with hero than, because of the higher Skill. Oh, and I guess she'll not give a high mag suppot than, so using Inigo with tomes is kinda stupid. Hm.

1. Who should be given the boots? I'd give it to Olivia since I will use her in Apo.

2. Aether or dual strike + Which would be better to pass down? I think the only case you can choose between the two is if MaMU is married to Lucina.

3. If Virion is paired up with Panne, would it be wasting virion's spd and skl mods? Yarne is usually, if not always, a support unit where spd does not matter at all and skill is not as important. the only reason I'd give yarne Virion as a father is for the archer tree so he can have +20 hit rate for a berzerker build.

4. Also I'd like to make a critstaking build but I'm unsure which unit can pull it off. I assume the unit would need skills such as wrath, gamble, vantage, and vengeance. Also having a support unit with Anathema and possibly solidarity would help.

Boots can go to the dancer, but there isn't anything wrong to give them to Avatar. Avatars go down in logbook, so that is something to consider.

Lucina is locked to pass only Aether. Lucina's siblings, however, do not have to pass aether or rfk.

If you want Yarne to get archer tree, then there are only oh so many ways to get it. The opportunity cost is only another Virion bound child from another mother.

To add to that, Yarne can run Sniper itself very effectively. He usually gets to 100% DS with Hero Lon'qu!Severa with very little extra effort that way.

I think she goes with hero than, because of the higher Skill. Oh, and I guess she'll not give a high mag suppot than, so using Inigo with tomes is kinda stupid. Hm.

Hero is a Str/Mag neutral support (doesn't give either) so you can use it just as well to support physical units as magical units. Libra!Inigo can go either physical or magical, he's got +1 Str and +2 Mag, and there's not a lot of difference between that. He's got good classes for both as well (you could even make him a Dread Fighter, he's one of the better units for the job if you want to have one).

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Hero is a Str/Mag neutral support (doesn't give either) so you can use it just as well to support physical units as magical units. Libra!Inigo can go either physical or magical, he's got +1 Str and +2 Mag, and there's not a lot of difference between that. He's got good classes for both as well (you could even make him a Dread Fighter, he's one of the better units for the job if you want to have one).

Oh, I didn't expect that.Then he'll be a War Monk. (I don't need another Dread Fighter, I guess.) Thanks to you, now the whole planning is done. Yippieee! Need to get through Lunatic fast, so I can start Lunatic+. I see a lot of grinding comming.

Edited by Anelciel

War Monks aren't mixed though (they're actually one of the worst classes in the game, having all of Berserker's flaws but none of its pros). I'd strongly recommend not using one, Inigo has a ton of good classes to choose from.

Seriously? Oh man, can't I choose something good on my own? Nah, I'm such a noob.

So ... what would you suggest then? I would love to allow him using staffs, by the way. Another Sage?

If he wants Staves then it will have to be either Sage or Monk. However, since you're not running a full 8 pair team, you should have plenty of room for Staffbots so it's not a terribly important thing for him to have (he'd rather spend his turns killing stuff anyway). Good/decent lead classes he has are:

Hero/Assassin (high Dual Strike rates thanks to lots of Skill)

Bow Knight (no Bowfaire, but 8 Mov ranged Braves are very nice)

Berserker (make sure to use Hex or Anathema so he won't miss)

Dread Fighter (mixed option)

Dark Knight (another fun mixed option that also has 8 Mov)

Sage (they're just good)

That's right, I do have a lot of space for Staffbots, but I just love to play around with rescue. (That Item is so amazing!)

So I guess he'll be a Sage for playing around with rescue, or a Dark Knight, which is a class I really like. I still have time do decide that later, right now I'm trying to kill Grima in Lunatic.

And I also see, we're going off-topic ...

So thanks again for your help, I learned a lot from your advices.

About Gaius!Noire - I want to keep Noire as a sniper. I plan on passing counter from Gaius so that Noire doesn't fail at close combat, but I don't know what to pass from Tharja. I've heard Luna and Anathema are good, but I've also heard a lot of folks argue that bowfaire and lifetaker are better. Right now Tharja is sitting at level 16 dark mage, by the way; and as a side note: I don't mind grinding.

Thoughts?

I want some thoughts and opinions on some pair ups and skils to pass down I'm considering.

I'm not gonna use galeforce for anyone so thats not a factor I'm worried about

Chrom (Luna) + Olivia (???)=

Lissa + Donnel= Owain as Assassin

Sully + Gregor= Kjelle as ??

Miriel + Henry= laurent as Sorc

Maribelle + fredrick= Brady as ??

Panne + Vaike= Yarne as beserker

Cordelia + Gaius= Servera as Assassin

Nowi + Kellam (pavise)= nah as ???

Sumia+ Stahl (ageis)= Cynthia as ??

Cherche + Virion (bowbreaker) = Gerome as Wyern lord

Tharja + Ricken= Noire as Sorc

FeMU + Laurent= Morgan as Super magic user

Im only on chapter 9 with no marriages so really any pair up is possible

About Gaius!Noire - I want to keep Noire as a sniper. I plan on passing counter from Gaius so that Noire doesn't fail at close combat, but I don't know what to pass from Tharja. I've heard Luna and Anathema are good, but I've also heard a lot of folks argue that bowfaire and lifetaker are better. Right now Tharja is sitting at level 16 dark mage, by the way; and as a side note: I don't mind grinding.

Thoughts?

As a no grind option, let her have HP+5 from Gaius and Vengeance (lv 5 Sorcerer) from Tharja. Instant reclass to Pegasus Knight and working your way up as a durable Dark Flier with HP+5 and Vengeance isn't so bad. After you get Galeforce, reclass her to sniper and set up situations where she gets low on HP to abuse Vengeance. If you don't like HP+5, counter is cool too!

If you want to grind: Get her Bowfaire/Galeforce. With this setup, she doesn't need counter since her skills will allow her to reliably perform guerilla warfare hit and run tactics. If her HP gets too low for your tastes, you can get her Lifetaker and/or Sol as well.

Bottom line is, giving Gaius to Noire enables her to get Galeforce. Galeforce is an amazing tool which - if used correctly - will create situations in which you will never get hit(at 1 range), rendering counter useless.

I want some thoughts and opinions on some pair ups and skils to pass down I'm considering.

I'm not gonna use galeforce for anyone so thats not a factor I'm worried about

Chrom (Luna) + Olivia (???)=

Lissa + Donnel= Owain as Assassin

Sully + Gregor= Kjelle as ??

Miriel + Henry= laurent as Sorc

Maribelle + fredrick= Brady as ??

Panne + Vaike= Yarne as beserker

Cordelia + Gaius= Servera as Assassin

Nowi + Kellam (pavise)= nah as ???

Cherche + Virion (bowbreaker) = Gerome as Wyern lord

Tharja + Ricken= Noire as Sorc

FeMU + Laurent= Morgan as Super magic user

Im only on chapter 9 with no marriages so really any pair up is possible

Chrom+Olivia:

Chrom always passes Aether to daughters and Rightful King to sons. Avoid+10 and speed+2 are both good, I like speed+2 more. Vantage is a bit more difficult to get, but a good skill if you know that you'll deliberately put your units in danger to make use of vantage.

Donnel!Owain:

I'd pass aptitude or underdog from Donnel and Speed+2 from Lissa. If Lissa is a staff using unit, make her a Valkyrie and get her Dual Support+ for Owain to inherit, it's an awesome skill with many bonuses.

Gregor!Kjelle:

If you need money, let her have Despoil.

Gamble is cool for a bit more offense since her skill will make her hit decent even with Gamble's malus.

If you somehow can get Gregor to lv 15 as a Berserker, then Axefaire is by far the best skill for Kjelle. With Axefaire, her future as a Hero looks bright with Sol (unintentional pun).

In that case, her mother's inherited skill doesn't matter too much. Discipline is really underrated, maybe even better than Luna early on.

Sully has many great skills. The best combat ones I can think of (in this specific case) is Astra. Kjelle with Astra and Axefaire as a Hero (+Sol) will destroy whole chapters on her own, but as I said, really difficult to get.

If her parents are low level, I'd let Kjelle have Discipline and either Armsthrift or Patience. Discipline and Patience will let Kjelle catch up in weapon ranks really fast, which is the most important aspect for children characters in my opinion. Discipline and Armsthrift will enable her to make use of high class weapons while saving durability on them.

Henry!Laurent:

Depends on which skills these two units have, but you can't go wrong with Tomefaire from Miriel and Vengeance from Henry.

Same case as Owain, if you can make it happen, then having his mother give him Dual Support+ is awesome. Henry doesn't really have much without reclassing out of his dark mage class trees. This one has big class overlap, so I'm a bit at a loss.

Frederick!Brady:

Luna from Frederick and if possible Dual Support+ from Maribelle.

Vaike!Yarne:

Strength +2 from Panne. If you have it, Lancebreaker is the best skill Panne can give Yarne with Vaike as his father. Getting Axefaire or Sol from Vaike is ideal for Yarne.

Gaius!Severa:

HP+5 from Gaius and Speed+2/Relief from Cordelia. Take Relief if you want her to go on solo assassination missions.

Kellam!Nah:

Since you seem to have pavise already, let her inherit it from Kellam, the second skill depends on Nowi's available skills. Leaving Nah as a Manakete is fine if you have no specific plans.

Cynthia can only have Chrom, Frederick, Gaius or Henry as a father, so probably Chrom here. She gets Aether from Chrom. Speed+2/Relief from Sumia. Same as with Severa, if Sumia has a promoted class skill, it might be better to have Cynthia have that one instead of the Pegasus Knight skills. Chrom's Cynthia is really versatile and can be a a Cavalier/Paladin or Sage for you.

If Sumia has Luna, thats a good skill to inherit. Tomefaire on Sumia is also really awesome to inherit.

Virion!Gerome:

From Cherche: Renewal for sustain, Dual Support+ to make Gerome super reliable, Swordbreaker is also a good choice. Bowbreaker from Virion is good!

Ricken!Noire:

If you can make it happen, Tomefaire from Ricken is great. Defender is neat. Hit+20 is overkill. If Ricken is weak, magic+2 is a good skill for Noire. If you can, get Pavise with Tharja, but giving Noire early access to Vengeance is also good.

Henry!Laurent!Morgan:

Depends entirely on the skills your characters aquire during the journey.

Thoughts?

If you're grinding I'd advise Sol. Gaius's other male exclusive skills are relatively useless, Sol always has applications (outside of Apo, at least). What Tharja passes makes no difference in the long run so use whatever's most convenient at the time (usually Anathema since she comes with it and I don't like training her ingame).

Sumia and Stahl can't support.

If you're going ingame with no/minimal grinding, Knusperkeks' advice is solid. Postgame/grinding, pass down either Lancefaire or DSp+ anywhere you'd normally pass GF.