Now you just have to convince Endgame that Aether/Luna procstack is a viable alternative to Vengeance.

I really wish my quote button worked so that I could put Czar's reasoning for Donnel!Kjelle being superior in my sig.

SazukeEX has vanished into the depths of time, so he'd probably never see it :P:

Galeboys in general (except Morgan-M) have really bad Spd so if he needed it for something more than a proc, props to him. I've been wanting to justify no procs Inigo for a long time now so I could give him a fast dad, since I think fast Galeboys are under-explored and want to play around with them more.

I'd love to see what you come up with.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Endgame preferred Chrom x Olivia because it let him give Henry to Sumia so that Cynthia could use Vengeance. He begrudgingly agreed that Chrom x Sumia was superior in the end, but not because of Aether/Luna. He saw Chrom x Sumia as a compromise to allow both Inigo and Brady to be Vengeance Sages at the expense of Cynthia no longer having Vengeance herself.

At least, that what I remember.

Edited by Carmine Sword

Hey Carmine. I remember you from the early 2013 Gamefaqs meta. Good to see you around again.

The Kjelle wars were pretty nasty and a time I personally dislike, mostly because it turned lots of people away from an otherwise really good pairing. Vaike!Kjelle is making a small resurgence, albeit for much better reasons than Pavise/Aegis. I usually stick to Gamefaqs for convenience, but I do find myself recommending that a lot more than I used to.

Oddly enough, even though it's probably the best use of Gaius now, Gaius!Kjelle wasn't particularly popular back then, if only because everyone wanted to pair him with Nowi. I guess for its time just months after release it sounded good. All in all it was a really embarrassing time I'd like to forget myself, too. Frederick!Gerome... *shudders* (To his small credit, Fred!Rome probably does PavGis better than Vaike!Kjelle, but unlike Vaike!Kjelle he's pretty terrible everywhere else. I used that pairing too and I regret it. Shoulda gave him Kellam. If I wanted to make Gerome crap, at least I should've done it with a support I liked)

Endgame, to his credit, does extol the virtues of Virion!Severa quite a bit more than anyone else there, especially regarding her role as a Dark Flier. I remember some talk about her going on actually from back then. I just find it a little odd that he never opts to go through with it since she can do almost the same thing that his Lon'qu!Severa build can (Just replace Avoid +10 with Tantivy/Patience and you're good) and I'm inclined to think that Lonq'u!Laurent would be more or less a straight upgrade from Virion!Laurent. The only thing that I can think of for Virion would be for Dual Strike purposes, and I've never seen him talk about it much at all.

Edited by HeoandReo

I hated Frederick!Gerome before it was cool. :B):

Well, Virion!Laurent makes better use of Hit +20 compared to Severa I guess, since he tends to be in the back of the pair-up while Severa is leading unless she's in a double Galeforce pair.

EDIT: I recall someone on Gamefaqs telling me at some point that the popularity of Frederick!Gerome was caused by DemiseEnd purposefully hyping it up to see if people would actually believe the claims and that DemiseEnd knew from the beginning that it was a bad pairing. I don't know if that's true though.

Edited by Carmine Sword

I really wish my quote button worked so that I could put Czar's reasoning for Donnel!Kjelle being superior in my sig.

Here you go:

But hey, since we're talking about that age-old Vaike!Kjelle vs Donnel!Kjelle debate, why not take another go at it?

What's on the table is 2% PavGis. Since 100% PavGis would cut damage coming your way by 50%, 2% PavGis therefore cuts incoming damage by 1%.

Donnel!Kjelle, however, has +1 Def/Res over Vaike!Kjelle, thanks to her superior Def/Res mods. In order for the 1% damage reduction from Vaike's PavGis to be equal to the +1 damage reduction from Donnel's Def/Res, incoming damage must be 100. Anything above that, and Vaike is superior. Anything below, and Donnel is superior.

However, since Kjelle only has 85 HP, any damage above 84 will be lethal, therefore the damage range in which Vaike is superior doesn't exist. Thus, Donnel!Kjelle is a better tank than Vaike!Kjelle.

In your face, SazukeEX.

That much should be obvious, since Sumia's Lucina is inherently better at magic than Olivia's, and magic is what the guy loves the most.

The hilarious thing here is that it's always "Sumia!Lucina > Olivia!Lucina at magic because Sumia gives TF and Olivia doesn't" but in practice... Lucina never has room for TF anyway thanks to procstack and DSt+. And they both have the same Mag mod and their DFs fall into the same Spd bracket, so... As magical leads, they're functionally identical. Except Olivia!Lucina has +2 Str on Sumia!Lucina in case you wanted to pull out a Brave lance for whatever reason. So Olivia!Lucina is technically a better Dark Flier than Sumia!Lucina.

It makes absolutely no sense because by all rights Sumia!Lucina really should be better. DF Virion!Severa falls into this trap too- even with All+2, she's one Spd short of 75 with a Sage support. DF's Spd woes are actually so extreme that the only children who can even get it to 75 Spd with a Sage support and Tomefaire are various Morgans (duh) and Gaius!Cynthia with All+2. Yes, Gaius!Cynthia is not only good at something, she's Morgan-F tier, and has a procstack to boot.

This is also a big contributing factor in why Valkyrie Morgan-F is so good. Valkyrie has +1 Spd over DF, which is kind of "big deal" on paper but in practice is insane. Going from DF to Valkyrie lowers the required Spd from mods/All+2 from 8 to 7. 8 Spd requires a Spd mod of +6, which is really rare. 7 requires a Spd mod of +5, which is really common. Stacking a Mag asset on Avatar and marrying him to a +5 Spd girl (Gaius!Kjelle, Virion!Severa, either of Chrom x Sumia's kids) gives Morgan 7 Spd, which means procstack TF Valk with 75 Spd and no All+2. Unfortunately...

I see the Demoiselle avoid tanks coming already.

Troubadour (and thus Valkyrie) on 2nd gen girls has the worst distribution in the game, so neither of these really happen. Out of the six non-Morgan girls, none start with it. There are three Troub dads: Donnel, Gregor and Henry. None of those three pass down Tomefaire, something Valks really want, and only Nah and Cynthia start with it. None of those three pass down a Spd mod higher than 0, either, meaning that even the super-fast Cynthia falls 1 Spd short of the +5 Spd threshold required for Valk to work its magic. As a result, Valk hits no Spd thresholds among the main six, so it's eclipsed by DF- its only user is thus Henry!Nah, who only uses it as a substitute for DF. GF Valk is almost literally Morgan-F's personal class.

I know that was a bit off-topic but it's something that's been vexing me quite a bit and I wanted to rant about it. It's like Virion!Severa and Sumia!Lucina, who are supposed to be some of the best kids in the game, aren't able to do their jobs. Instead, it's always Sniper/Paladin/Wyvern Lord for them. I really wish Dread Fighter had a Mag cap of 42 so it was more viable as a male +Mag Tome-using support. That extra 3 Spd would let those three hit 75 without using All+2, but as-is DF's Mag is so bad that I just can't stand using it as a hard support. Sigh.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

The reasoning I've seen for Chrom x Olivia is that it's for Inigo's sake more than Lucina's. Because RFK is so much better than giving Aether to Cynthia, Inigo will definitely have room for it, and this is completely worth using up Chrom for that difference from Stahl!Inigo. (/s)

I don't know as well a you guys though, because I wasn't part of the FE community during the Dark Ages. I just read Gamefaqs stuff when I was trying to figure out optimization. I think it was my doubt of Fred!Gerome, and not seeing it here, that lead me to make an account.

I wonder if there would be any merit to doing Chrom x Olivia not for Lucina or Inigo's sake, but for Olivia's. Having DS+ behind her would increase the number of things she can kill 100% reliably. I probably have no idea what I'm talking about though.

I do like the hair color on Chrom!Inigo. I like it on Cynthia too though, and she has less options.

How can you compare RFK and Aether? They both have completely different purposes. Aether Cynthia is great post game, RFK Inigo is great ingame, for example.

Personally, I dislike Chrom x Olivia because Olivia should be a dancer, and if getting her Galeforce just so she can kill one unit and then dance an ally isn't worth the time imo.

If she doesn't have Galeforce, you're either wasting an S support or the only dancer you get in the game.

Hi! I want to start a file in hard/classic mode and build a second gen team to take on Apothesis. I admittedly don't know a whole lot about Awakening's metagame, so I'm hoping for some help with my pairings/ skill sets. I have the DLC for Dread Fighter, Paragon, Iote's shield, bride, and limit breaker, but not all +2 (though I do plan on getting it in the near future). I'm going to italicize the skill I'm thinking about swapping out once I get it.

My Robin is going to be male, +str/-def, and a Dread Fighter, with the skills Limit Breaker, luna, agressor, ignis, and swordfaire.

I'm planning on pairing Chrom and Sumia, and giving Lucina Limit Breaker, aether, galeforce, luna, and duel strike +. I've seen several people use her as a bow knight or dark flier, but her stats (besides movement) don't seem to be any higher that as a Great Lord, so that's what I was planning on keeping her as. I'm going to give Cynthia Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Aether, Lancefaire and Tomefaire (unless i swap out one of the faires for Iote's shield), and using her as a Dark Flier. I'm planning on marrying Robin to either Lucina or Cynthia for Aether!Aggressor!Morgan, but I'm not sure which.

Fredrick!Inigo is going to have limit breaker, galeforce, aggressor, luna, and swordfaire, and is going to be a hero.

Gaius!Noire is going to have Limit Breaker, Luna, Bowfaire, aggressor, and galeforce, and is going to be a sniper. I have no idea if these are good skills for a sniper, I almost never use them, but I heard that's her best class.

Libra!Owain is going to have Limit Breaker, Galeforce, tomefaire, agressor, and vengeance or Magic +2.

Vaike!Nah is going to have Limit breaker, luna, aggressor, str +2, and either axefaire or aggressor form Vaike. I'm not sure about the last skill, maybe lifetaker or rally heart? (I don't usually use rally commands, but that'll probably have to change if I want to beat Apo in classic- I've never even been able to beat it in casual.) She's going to be a hero.

Lon'qu!Brady is going to have Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Tomefaire, luna , and aggressor. He's going to be a Dread Fighter.

Ricken!Laurent is going to have limit breaker, tomefaire, aggressor, dual support +, aggressor, and magic +2. He'll be a dread fighter.

Virion!Yarne will have limit breaker, axefaire, bowfaire, aggressor, strength +2, and be a berserker.

Stahl!Gerome will have limit breaker, aggressor, luna, bowfaire, strength +2, and will be a warrior. I guess Cherche will pass down dual support +? I went back and forth on whether to have Virion!Yarne and Stahl!Gerome or Stahl!Yarne and Virion!Gerome, because I don't know which is better.

Gregor!Severa will have limit breaker, galeforce, aggressor, swordfaire, and maybe vengeance? She'll be a hero.

Donnel!Kjelle will have limit breaker, galeforce, aggressor, luna, and speed +2. I think she'll be a general? I've heard mixed reviews of this pairing, but I just wasn't sure who to put Sully with.

I honestly don't know what I'm going to do for second gen pairings. I ended up with five galeforce girls (not counting morgan) and three galeboys. Nah and the three boys that can never get it (and Robin) I want to marry to someone who does. That leaves two pairings with double galeforce.

I'm willing to change any of this, because I'm sure I've made some mistakes along the way. Like, I somehow ended up benching Henry, and I'm sure that's a bad idea. Thanks to anyone that helps!

Hi! I want to start a file in hard/classic mode and build a second gen team to take on Apothesis. I admittedly don't know a whole lot about Awakening's metagame, so I'm hoping for some help with my pairings/ skill sets. I have the DLC for Dread Fighter, Paragon, Iote's shield, bride, and limit breaker, but not all +2 (though I do plan on getting it in the near future). I'm going to italicize the skill I'm thinking about swapping out once I get it.

My Robin is going to be male, +str/-def, and a Dread Fighter, with the skills Limit Breaker, luna, agressor, ignis, and swordfaire.

Well, you've come to the right place. I'll give what advice I can, but some general notes:

- You have 20 deployment slots in Apotheosis, 1 of which is taken by Chrom automatically

- You'll want to have at least 2 Rallybots (units with all 10 rallies divided between them, you'll need a female spotpass and male spotpass/Katarina DLC or Palla DLC)

- You'll want to be using forged Brave Weapons (max Hit and +3 Mt if you don't wanna bother with Hit calculations)

- Because of how Brave weapons work with Pair Up, the Support unit will attack twice as much as the Lead unit. As a result, you'll generally want the Support unit to be the higher-damage character of the pairing, which 9/10 times will the Male thanks to Aggressor

- You cannot inherit DLC skills, so girls cannot inherit Aggressor

With regards to Robin:

+Skill is generally considered better for Robin's Asset (having more Hit, Dual Strike chance, and higher skill activation for Morgan); since all enemies have Dragonskin (1/2 damage taken), the difference between +Skl & +Str ends up being 1 damage. +Strength definitely still a fine choice though.

For Male Robin, his best role is to be a dedicated Support unit, meaning he won't be in the Lead role of the Pair Up at all. As a result, Luna and Ignis won't be relevant at all. Most Robins will run something like Limit Breaker | Aggressor | -faire | Hit+20 | Anathema / AS+2 depending on your Lead's hit.

I'm planning on pairing Chrom and Sumia, and giving Lucina Limit Breaker, aether, galeforce, luna, and duel strike +. I've seen several people use her as a bow knight or dark flier, but her stats (besides movement) don't seem to be any higher that as a Great Lord, so that's what I was planning on keeping her as. I'm going to give Cynthia Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Aether, Lancefaire and Tomefaire (unless i swap out one of the faires for Iote's shield), and using her as a Dark Flier. I'm planning on marrying Robin to either Lucina or Cynthia for Aether!Aggressor!Morgan, but I'm not sure which.

Chrom & Sumia are a great 1st gen pairing for Apotheosis if you want to use them, Sumia will run Dark Flier/Sage and Chrom will run Bow Knight. If you'd prefer running all children though that's fine too, but Chrom will kind of be wasting a deployment slot and his amazing Dual Strike+.

The reason why Dark Flier & bow units (generally Sniper) are popular Lucina class options is because they allow you to avoid Counter. As well, Dark Flier has superior mobility with its +2 Mov and flying status, while Sniper has Longbow access to avoid counterattacks from most units altogether. Your Lucina skillset looks fine though.

If you're making Cynthia a Dark Flier, then Lancefaire is mostly useless, since 9/10 times Celica's Gale will be the superior option. You'll likely just run mono-tomes, go replace Lancefaire with Luna.

Robin would likely prefer to marry Lucina to take advantage of her Dual Strike+, but if you prefer Cynthia then she's good too.

Frederick!Inigo is going to have limit breaker, galeforce, aggressor, luna, and swordfaire, and is going to be a hero.

Gaius!Noire is going to have Limit Breaker, Luna, Bowfaire, aggressor, and galeforce, and is going to be a sniper. I have no idea if these are good skills for a sniper, I almost never use them, but I heard that's her best class.

Libra!Owain is going to have Limit Breaker, Galeforce, tomefaire, agressor, and vengeance or Magic +2.

Vaike!Nah is going to have Limit breaker, luna, aggressor, str +2, and either axefaire or aggressor form Vaike. I'm not sure about the last skill, maybe lifetaker or rally heart? (I don't usually use rally commands, but that'll probably have to change if I want to beat Apo in classic- I've never even been able to beat it in casual.) She's going to be a hero.

Lon'qu!Brady is going to have Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Tomefaire, luna , and aggressor. He's going to be a Dread Fighter.

Ricken!Laurent is going to have limit breaker, tomefaire, aggressor, dual support +, aggressor, and magic +2. He'll be a dread fighter.

Virion!Yarne will have limit breaker, axefaire, bowfaire, aggressor, strength +2, and be a berserker.

Stahl!Gerome will have limit breaker, aggressor, luna, bowfaire, strength +2, and will be a warrior. I guess Cherche will pass down dual support +? I went back and forth on whether to have Virion!Yarne and Stahl!Gerome or Stahl!Yarne and Virion!Gerome, because I don't know which is better.

Gregor!Severa will have limit breaker, galeforce, aggressor, swordfaire, and maybe vengeance? She'll be a hero.

Donnel!Kjelle will have limit breaker, galeforce, aggressor, luna, and speed +2. I think she'll be a general? I've heard mixed reviews of this pairing, but I just wasn't sure who to put Sully with.

Fred!Inigo is fine.

Gaius!Noire can't use Aggressor, you'll probably replace it with Astra or AS+2. She's a fine Sniper, alternatively Dark Flier but her damage in the Support role is kind of poor without Tomefaire.

Libra!Owain is fine (Dread Fighter isn't the best but it's certainly usable)

Vaike!Nah can't have Aggressor, replace with Deliverer most likely.

Lon'qu!Brady is fine (Sage is probably a better class, but Dread Fighter is fine is you prefer that)

Ricken!Laurent would prefer Hit+20 over Dual Support+.

Virion!Yarne has no use for Bowfaire as a Berserker (is that a typo?). He'd probably run Hit+20 in its place.

Stahl!Gerome would run run Hit+20 over Luna, since he'll be a dedicated support as well. In terms of Stahl!Gerome&Virion!Yarne vs. the other way around, there's honestly little

difference based on the classes you're running atm.

Gregor!Severa is honestly a pretty poor pairing due to the heavy class overlap. She gets next to nothing from Gregor (Swordfaire and orange hair is pretty much it). No Aggressor again, and Gregor!Severa really strains to find something to replace it; AS+2 is your best bet I guess.

Donnel!Kjelle is fine, stat mods are poor but she has a lot of options. General however is not a very good one due to her poor speed and movement; Paladin or Dark Flier are better, the latter in spite of her mods. If you really like General for whatever reason or decide to run Paladin, replace Aggressor (again, no female Aggressor) with Lancefaire.

I honestly don't know what I'm going to do for second gen pairings. I ended up with five galeforce girls (not counting morgan) and three galeboys. Nah and the three boys that can never get it (and Robin) I want to marry to someone who does. That leaves two pairings with double galeforce.

I'm willing to change any of this, because I'm sure I've made some mistakes along the way. Like, I somehow ended up benching Henry, and I'm sure that's a bad idea. Thanks to anyone that helps!

In general, physical with physical and magical with magical, but some standout ones:

- If you REALLY want to run Kjelle @General, she really wants a +Speed Pair Up, likely Berserker. Yarne would be the pick here.

- Nah would probably take one of the Dread Fighter boys

- Laurent would like to go with a Dark Flier or Sniper

- Gerome @Warrior doesn't give any Speed, so he'd probably like to go with someone with high speed (Gregor!Severa? or the resulting Lucina/Cynthia!Morgan)

Benching Henry is unfortunate, especially since you somehow ended up with Gregor!Severa. The least disruptive swap would be (IMO):

Stahl!Gerome --> Henry!Gerome @Berserker (Limit Breaker | Aggressor | Axefaire | Hex | Anathema)

Gregor!Severa --> Stahl!Severa @Hero (Limit Breaker | Galeforce | Luna/Vengeance | Swordfaire | Astra?

Gregor forever alone

But that's just my recommendation, take it with a grain of salt.

- You'll want to have at least 2 Rallybots (units with all 10 rallies divided between them, you'll need a female spotpass and male spotpass/Katarina DLC or Palla DLC)

5j4MSil.png79c7Avb.png

Recruitable for 200k. You grind them up once and they'll stick with you forever.

5j4MSil.png79c7Avb.png

Recruitable for 200k. You grind them up once and they'll stick with you forever.

That's true, I forgot to include past MU's registered to the Logbook. I personally trained a couple of Spotpass units since they're cheaper, but any of those options works if you're grinding.

OK SF apparently doesn't want to let me quote today so I'll have to do without.

+Skl is only superior to +Str if a) it lets you get 100% DS, or b) you're magical. +Str will give you a greater boost in raw damage output than +Skl's proc boost will.

I outlined the circumstances where Cynthia is better than Lucina a few pages back: you want Lucina to have a better (more Str/Mag or DSp+) husband, you want Lucina to be part of a double Galepair, you're going for lots of 100% DS pairs and need her to soak up someone with bad Skl, you have limited good options for Cynthia due to how your other pairs work out, or Cynthia is your waifu.

Ricken!Laurent has ~230 Hit without Hit+20, which is plenty unless he's fighting the top bosses with 100% DS and really must land his hits. I think DSp+ is fine on him.

Donnel!Kjelle@General's Spd: give her a +3 Spd support (Hero/Berserker/Bow Knight) and All+2 or Spd+2. That'll get her to a more comfortable level (she's still slow though). I'd strongly recommend a Bow Knight because she needs a ferry. And that is a threshold, so don't go 1 point under that or it will make a difference.

Henry can also swap in on Nah, Brady or Yarne and give their old dad to Severa.

I know this isn't entirely relevant, but how practical is it to beat the normal run of Apotheosis without using Pair-up or Rallybots? I'm holding out no hopes for the secret route, but I've been doing a run with no Pair-up and looking at the stats of the normal Apotheosis enemies it looks possible with Limit Breaker.

+Skl is only superior to +Str if a) it lets you get 100% DS, or b) you're magical. +Str will give you a greater boost in raw damage output than +Skl's proc boost will.

Ricken!Laurent has ~230 Hit without Hit+20, which is plenty unless he's fighting the top bosses with 100% DS and really must land his hits. I think DSp+ is fine on him.

Oh OK, my bad :P I usually just go +Skl over +Str since I like going 100% DS if the fancy strikes me, but +Str is just generally more consistent.

Out of curiosity, Is DSp+ good? Most of the time isn't it just +5 Hit/Avoid/Crit/Crit Avoid? It just seems like Hit+20 is more useful (100% hit on Anna and Thronie I think?) unless your Lead really needs the extra Hit.

Most of the time it's +5 to each of hit, avoid, crit and dodge. It's one of the few skills which gives the support unit the ability to increase the lead units' ratings.

Ah OK, that's what I figured.

I just figured it seemed worse than Anathema/Hex, both of which Laurent has.

Hit+20 for my Virion!Laurent gives him sufficient hit to run max Mt forged Celica's Gale and achieve 261 hit, which isn't much but is still something I guess.

Ah OK, that's what I figured.

I just figured it seemed worse than Anathema/Hex, both of which Laurent has.

Hit+20 for my Virion!Laurent gives him sufficient hit to run max Mt forged Celica's Gale and achieve 261 hit, which isn't much but is still something I guess.

Except some people don't have pay to win skills, those can utilize all four of Hex, Anathema, Dual Support+ and Hit+20 with units like Stahl!Laurent.

Edit: And the Virion!Laurent you mentioned, of course.

Edited by Knusperkeks

I know this isn't entirely relevant, but how practical is it to beat the normal run of Apotheosis without using Pair-up or Rallybots? I'm holding out no hopes for the secret route, but I've been doing a run with no Pair-up and looking at the stats of the normal Apotheosis enemies it looks possible with Limit Breaker.

I've beaten Normal with just Chrom, which implies both (nobody to pair up with him, nobody to Rally him). Normal is lacking a few key features of Secret (turn limits and Luna+ mainly, there's also no Counter/Vantage+ and enemy Spd is 10-15 points lower across the board) that make it a lot more possible to do with pretty much nothing.

Secret is possible too but you'll have to actually be careful and do some planning beforehand.

Except some people don't have pay to win skills, those can utilize all four of Hex, Anathema, Dual Support+ and Hit+20 with units like Stahl!Laurent.

If you're that short on Hit, it's definitely time to break out the Charm/Hex/Anathema Staffbots.

If you're that short on Hit, it's definitely time to break out the Charm/Hex/Anathema Staffbots.

I do it for sniper Noire, god knows she needs every little bit of hit since double bow has 70 fixed hit.

I know that this isn't directed at me, I'm still going to respond and say that it's better to have too much Anathema/Hex/Charm than too little. Nobody knows what might happen. Suddenly you need your staffbots somewhere else and then the aura is missing, then your units start missing dual strikes and everything becomes a huge pain to deal with.

[spoiler=possibly uninteresting/irrelevant reference to my own experience]I get that sometimes with my gambling team (Luna stacking over Vengeance).

6 of my 20 units in my roster have hex/anathema, three of them are staff bots. I wish I had 1 or 2 more, it would make life more comfortable. As of right now, I have to actually think a little bit because I can't steamroll s. apo with this team. Exactly the difficulty level I tried to hit.

How can you compare RFK and Aether? They both have completely different purposes. Aether Cynthia is great post game, RFK Inigo is great ingame, for example.

Personally, I dislike Chrom x Olivia because Olivia should be a dancer, and if getting her Galeforce just so she can kill one unit and then dance an ally isn't worth the time imo.

If she doesn't have Galeforce, you're either wasting an S support or the only dancer you get in the game.

Ehhh, I ain't seeing how RFK Inigo is great ingame, partly because unless you're grinding, he won't have many procs to work with. But I think it might be because of dance abuse... Meh.

Ditto. I also think that wasting DS+ on the only dancer in the game is just shooting yourself in the foot, and IMHO, its good points are eclipsed by the inconvenience of pulling it off.

Ehhh, I ain't seeing how RFK Inigo is great ingame, partly because unless you're grinding, he won't have many procs to work with. But I think it might be because of dance abuse... Meh.

RFK+Armsthrift+Sol can be achieved very fast on Inigo. That's a really good 3 skill combo, probably the best to make immediate use of RFK.

RFK+Armsthrift+Sol can be achieved very fast on Inigo. That's a really good 3 skill combo, probably the best to make immediate use of RFK.

Well, you got me there. My big reservations are late jointime (I mean, hey, with a side quest as irritating as his, odds are I'd get him late), as well as 10% not being a lot.

Well, you got me there. My big reservations are late jointime (I mean, hey, with a side quest as irritating as his, odds are I'd get him late), as well as 10% not being a lot.

Now pile on a Lethality inherited by his mother - because I'm lazy and went for the lv 5 Assassin skill instead of the lv 15 Dark Flier skill - and you get good mileage out of it. I don't need Galeforce on my units for ingame. It's so overrated.

Now pile on a Lethality inherited by his mother - because I'm lazy and went for the lv 5 Assassin skill instead of the lv 15 Dark Flier skill - and you get good mileage out of it. I don't need Galeforce on my units for ingame. It's so overrated.

If you ask me, I shouldn't have to scrape the bottom of the barrel just to get a situation where RFK shines. I also think that the Myrmidon tree doesn't offer many skills that I'd want, along with the alternative being one of my favoured classes.