If you're referring to Lon'qu and Virion, they've already fathered Severa on previous playthroughs.

If Gaius isn't great, my best options seem to be Vaike ( who will likely be used elsewhere) or a +Spd-Def Avatar. On the other hand, Cynthia's only options are Gaius, Avatar, or non existance. Why do you have to be so picky, Sumia?

Vaike!Severa is awesome, especially as a General with a paladin galeboy husband (I like to use Inigo). You'll do quite well with her.

Who's Lucina's mother?

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Gaius isn't great, my best options seem to be Vaike ( who will likely be used elsewhere) or a +Spd-Def Avatar. On the other hand, Cynthia's only options are Gaius, Avatar, or non existance. Why do you have to be so picky, Sumia?

There's also a Sumia x Henry!Cynthia choice btw.

Edit: Speaking of which, it just came to my attention that I have yet to pass down an inheritance skill for my Henry!Cynthia before recruiting her! Any suggestions on which skills to pass down from Henry?

Edited by Formerly Colm

I know that Lon'qu!Noire!Morgan has mods to v/v no dlc/no rally 100% Apo. Excluding Morgan (as if that first statement I made was even close to answering your question...)

I think she would be successful even if you didn't build around v/v. Vantage can be abused at 1 hp, but it call also be used at 20 HP. Or even 30. Or even if you don't have vengeance. You can throw on simple stables (hex, anathema, proc of choice, hit rate +20). You could also do some pre-math to see if you'd rather run a breaker over hit rate +20. Same goes for running DuSu+ if her partner has low hit (hit rate +5 can go a long way). You have options in physical and magical, but it's no big deal if you don't have tomefaire (Sorc is really close to Sage in caps for Mag), but she isn't locked out of Sniper (or Bow Knight if that floats your boat). You could even run around with mov+1 and deliver if you knew that the math from str+2 was meaningless (if you were thinking about it).

And that's excluding LB, you can always throw that on someone. As far as Severa goes, I always throw in a pitch for Ricken!Severa, but I can see Gaius!Severa performing I'm guessing you really want to run vantage on Severa (skipping Lon'qu and Stahl because I bet you already did those based off your last comment). Be it v/v or just vantage, it might be something you just want.

Thanks, that gives me something to think about. I was going to have a Vaike!Noire but if Lon'qu will work, he can be freed up for Severa.

There's also Gregor!Severa as well since Gregor can pass down Myrmidon set (which I've frequently use on my main save).

I'm likely going to end up with Gregor!Kjelle, which apparently isn't great, but neither are Kjelle's other options.

Vaike!Severa is awesome, especially as a General with a paladin galeboy husband (I like to use Inigo). You'll do quite well with her.

Who's Lucina's mother?

It'll likely be Olivia, though Maribelle could also work. The thing is if I end up with Maribelle!Lucina, Inigo likely gets Ricken and becomes magically oriented.

Here's basically what I've got so far (previous fathers in parenthesis):

Olivia or Maribelle!Lucina (Avatar x 2, Sumia x 2)

Gaius or Avatar!Cynthia (Frederick, Henry, Chrom x 2)

Vaike, Gaius, or Avatar!Severa (Ricken, Stahl, Lon'qu, Virion)

Virion!Yarne (Stahl x 2, Kellam, Frederick)

Lon'qu!Laurent (Kellam, Ricken, Gregor, Vaike)- need alternative if Lon'qu goes to Noire

Vaike, Frederick, or Lon'qu!Noire (Libra, Gaius, Donnel, Gregor)- Avatar is going nowhere near Tharja

Gregor!Kjelle (Vaike, Donnel, Avatar, Gaius)- she'll likely be benched if Avatar marries Gen 1

Henry!Nah (Gregor, Vaike, Gaius, Frederick)- if Henry goes to Owain then she'll be benched

Chrom or Libra!Brady (Donnel, Lon'qu x 2, Henry)

Chrom or Ricken!Inigo (Gaius, Frederick, Stahl, Libra)

Stahl or Henry!Owain (Lon'qu, Libra, Ricken x 2)

Ricken or Stahl!Gerome (Virion, Gregor, Vaike, Henry)

Some of these pairings were obviously a product of my first "marry whoever" playthrough. A few others were popular at the time (lol Kellam!Yarne)

Female Morgan's only mother has been Sully. Male Morgan has had Chrom (twice) and Owain. I was originally going to use a Male Avatar for either Severa or Cynthia, but going Female Avatar and marrying second generation is an option if all the kids end up viable without using Avatar to father one. To be honest, I'm not sure it can be fully pulled off.

Edited by JediZelda

You haven't decided on Chrom's wife yet and you don't list him among Sumia's options? But they're like the best options for each other!

Edit: Oh. You're doing a "never marry the same person twice" challenge run?

If you're not allowed to do Chrom or Henry, Gaius will make the best Cynthia, and the only one capable of procstacking, but of course Noire and Kjelle, mostly Noire, will suffer. But yeah, Gaius!Cynthia IS good in a vacuum.

Edited by Alastor15243

I'm trying to come up with a team with pairings I have not done before.

So...yeah. I get that Sumia!Lucina is fantastic, I've used her twice for that very reason. I want to try different pairings. This may be my last chance to get the majority of the kids viable, since this will be the fifth playthrough and some kids are running out of good fathers.

So Gaius!Cynthia it will be. I'll have to do some thinking to see how the kids could pair up. I'm not as picky about the child pairings since they are a lot more limited, but preferably no Cynthia/Brady since I've paired them twice.

Edited by JediZelda

If you wanted Inigo to be magic oriented for sure, then you're most likely dropping Chrom as a father choice. Process of elimination leaves Maribelle!Lucina (who you will find is actually very successful). Plus, you hear plenty of people saying Brady doesn't request much out of a father. For general purposes, LB, Agg, Luna, Galeforce, and Tomefaire/Sage right out of initial class pool. He might miss Dark Mage/Myrmidon, but again, for general purposes that's no big deal. You can even throw on RFK for novelty value over something like Tomefaire (all assuming DLC, but from your posts it seems like it's a-ok unless I missed something). If you drop DLC, then you can still run things like Mag+2 or Defender to nail those benchmarks. Of course, that's still excluding the father, Chrom (outside of rfk, which isn't that useful). That gives you great accuracy (prescience, hit rate +20) or even switching as Sniper (assuming you didn't want a magical Brady).

But if you wanted a physical Inigo, then you can disregard a bunch of that text. Although the pre-made Brady is something that is worth thinking about (as in not needed a father unless for a specific purpose).

Well you're welcome to choose whichever unit you want of marrying off. I mean for me personally, I end up having my FeMU x Priam!Morgan because I'm bias and I fucking love that pairing with a burning passion!

Also, Sumia x Chrom is both fast and convenient for an early Galeforce inheritance on Lucina IMO.

Edited by Formerly Colm

Quick word on non-GF leads (girls without GF who aren't hard supports):

The husband having Agg is certainly an incentive (dropped kills with full Rally/LB and Braves do happen, believe it or not), but a potentially more significant draw is the fact that they lack Agg. This has two main effects. First, lacking both Agg and a class that warrants +Hit skills (Berserker), there's not actually a lot of stuff you'd want to run on a hard support female. You've got LB, a Faire, possible Hex/Anathema (but Hit shouldn't be a problem anyway), All+2, maybe Str+2... Which is a) boring and b) not all that good. And if you're giving up a possible GF (usually in Noire's case), odds are you're doing it because you think what you'll get out of it is better than what you're losing.

Second, there happens to be a pretty large amount of stuff you can do when you have four completely free skillslots at your disposal- no GF or Agg to have dibs on them. That's not all that common (unless you're deliberately running around without them for fun), so you might as well make use of it and leads are way better than supports at finding extra things to do with skillslots. A good example is Lon'qu!Noire, who has a +5 Spd mod and Wyvern Lord. Pretty much the same as Gaius!Kjelle... But Kjelle doesn't have enough room to run both Luna and Astra alongside All+2 to hit 75, while Noire does, making her a more powerful Wyvern Lord in single combat than either Kjelle or Severa (just without GF). That's completely ignoring whatever her husband is doing, and a set you can't run (75 Spd procstack Wyvern) with GF unless you're +7 Morgan.

And of course, there's always the added benefit that females tend to be in high Mov classes more often than males, making them the desired units to end your turns on.

Males also have access to better high Str classes in Zerker and Warrior, but Hard support females are a thing if you're willing to use General. Also, Valkyrie.

Has Chrom!Cynthia @ Sniper x hi-Skl Assassin being discussed?

This gives 100% DS x Spd 75+ x Aether's firepower.

It's pretty good, I tried it with my Lon'qu!Yarne!Morgan, but it's not as good as her sister with a berserker husband. I usually have her be dark flier and let Lucy do the sniping.

So someone asked me to elaborate on my general list of good pairings and I thought I'd put my response here instead for all to see.

Lucina is set up well with Luna and Aether right off the bat, so all she wants is a mom who gives her GF. That puts Sumia, Maribelle and Olivia on the table and Sully off.

Owain is a Galeboy with a good set of Faires, no proc (Ignis/Luna/Vengeance) and mods that are completely irredeemable by anyone other than Avatar-M, as well as a class set that can't do much by itself but comboes well with a lot of other stuff, so his best strategy is to throw mods to the wayside and just get more classes from his dad. Stahl and Ricken are the best at this, both giving him his proc (Luna) and adding two new, good class trees in Cav and Archer. Ricken also gives him Dark Knight. Mod-wise, Ricken gives him a good Mag mod, allowing him to at least be good at something, while Stahl helps make his Str not quite as bad, making it more viable to go mixed or physical. Libra and Henry are also on the table for giving him a proc in Vengeance and more Mag, but their non-DM class offerings are pretty much nonexistent so you should only use them if the other two are taken or you know what you want Vengeance for (it's situationally better than Luna).

Kjelle has a really exceptional set of classes thanks to starting with four good bases, and has good Spd/Skl from her mom to boot. All she really needs is GF to be an excellent lead, and Gaius gives that to her with even more Spd/Skl (enough to run a powerful 75 Spd Wyvern/Paladin set). Donnel gives her GF as well, but makes her so slow that she's only mid tier, since she can't bring out the full potential in all her classes.

Laurent is a powerful magical hard support and on one hand is fine with anything that gives +Mag. However, he's also exceptionally hard to ruin (just try not to give him a -2 Mag dad) so a lot of people prefer giving him more neutral dads who also make him great outside of Apo and may be in less demand. Gregor is at the top of the stack here. Also of note, Gregor and Lon'qu!Laurent can run a critstacking VV build that has a 100% chance of OHKOing any 55 Lck non-Aegis+ enemy in S.Apo without requiring any other DLC skills.

Cynthia has a pretty limited selection of fathers so she's very straightforward: Chrom is and always will be the best due to massive Spd, good classes and Aether/Luna. Since he's not always available, Henry's the second best: not slow like Fred, and not in even greater demand like Avatar and Gaius. Vengeance and Valkyrie are nice toys as well, but Cynthia doesn't really need them. If you do give her Gaius despite him being vastly superior on Kjelle, she'll be fast enough to be the only non-Morgan Dark Flier in the game to get Tomefaire and hit 75 Spd with All+2 and a Sage support.

Brady is completely set with skills and classes and really onl cares about mods. Because of this, he can take a +Spd father who gives no procs, such as Virion or Lon'qu, and come out both not lacking anything and being an actually fast Galeboy. But any of the +Mag dads work well if you don't want to do that, too.

Yarne only comes with two classes, one of which is bad (Thief). But Berserker fortunately fits his mods perfectly, and also combos well with what a lot of other fathers have to offer: Yarne wants more Str, more Skl and Hit+20. Stahl and Virion offer that nicely, with plenty of good classes for non-Apo postgame to boot. If both of them are taken, Yarne can still be serviceable with a mods-only father like Fred or Vaike and do quite well, but will be significantly less interesting.

Severa comes with excellent physical mods, a proc in Vengeance and GF, so what she cares about are mods and ending classes (currently she's just sitting on Hero, which she'll need a Faire for). Virion and Lon'qu are most notable for being able to run her 75 Spd Wyvern set (same as Kjelle's, but with Vengeance instead of Luna), and Lon'qu additionally makes her into a 75 Spd Swordfaire Hero with All+2 and a +0 support such as a Warrior or General while Virion gives her the option to be a Tomefaire DF. Vaike takes a different approach, giving her Axefaire and Luna for her Hero as well as great Str and enough Spd to hit 75 with a Paladin support and no All+2 (preferably a GF Paladin). Then there's Stahl, who makes her into a decent Sniper/Paladin/Hero, but unfortunately doesn't put her in a good position to take advantage of her Spd. Finally is Ricken, who's a slightly stronger choice for a Dark Flier than Virion and leaves her in the same Spd bracket, as well as granting Luna. Severa's Spd drop won't put her in as good of a position to take advantage of his other classes, but her Paladin and Sniper will at least work the same as Stahl's.

Nobody except Avatar-M can give Nah everything needed to fill out a normal set that other top-tier girls take, and doing that has a whole host of issues attached as well, so she's better off going without GF and being as good as she can that way. Henry and Vaike are the two star dads here, with Henry giving her Valkyrie as an 8 Mov +Spd magical support that acts as a good substitute for DF, as well as Hex/Anathema to help out her husband's Hit if needed and a potential Vengeance/Wrath combo for critstacking. She can also inherit Axefaire for Wyvern if you like. On Vaike's side, she gets Axefaire and Luna for Hero, a set that works equally well supporting physical and magical Galeboys, though she can also be a slower General if more Str is desired.

Noire is in a similar case to Nah, except she comes with decent Spd and Vengeance/Sniper instead of Tomefaire, so what she wants can be a little different. Ricken gives her Tomefaire and a +6 Mag mod if she just wants to focus on damage output, while Vaike gives her lots of Str and AT for the Double Bow if she wants to be a Sniper. He also gives her enough Spd to hit 75 with All+2 and a +3 support there, which is handy. Fred is a discount Vaike who gives no AT, less Str/Spd and +1 Skl, but is also in very little demand. Lon'qu is available as well with a strong Luna/Astra Wyvern set.

Inigo is fairly similar to Owain: his mods are bland (not quite bad though, no negatives in anything important) and his class set combos well but doesn't hold water on its own. So his dad preference is similar: Chrom/Ricken/Stahl (depending on what mods you want to focus on) for Cav/Archer (and Mage in Ricken's case), though Libra is a lot more enticing since he doesn't have Owain's Sage overlap. Henry is there too, but Libra is probably a better option.

And finally, Gerome's starting class set is fairly poor and doesn't combo well. He really would like Berserker and a +Hit skill, which only Henry can give him, but Henry's in pretty high demand and he sometimes has to make do with Vaike or Gregor and go mods only, with a Breaker for Hit if he really needs it. The three Archer dads, Stahl/Virion/Ricken are available as well for a good Bowfaire Warrior- anyone who doesn't need a +Spd support, such as some Morgans and Severas, can take those well. Ricken!Gerome also has a surprisingly good +3 Mag mod (the same as Gregor!Laurent), making him a competent magical support as well.

Has Chrom!Cynthia @ Sniper x hi-Skl Assassin being discussed?
This gives 100% DS x Spd 75+ x Aether's firepower.

I don't know if it's been discussed in detail, but realizing that I could do that (with a +Skl Avatar) was what got me started making my 100% DS team.

Wow, I totally forgot that mage also lets you promote to dark knight. So to play devil's advocate I'm trying to come up with a better non-morgan dark knight than Gaius!Noire for no-brave runs.

An ideal thronieslayer dark knight has:

Dark Knight access obviously,

At least a +4 speed mod to reach 69 speed with a generic pairup bonus, LB, rallies and tonics as a dark knight,

Luna,

Astra,

Swordfaire,

and Galeforce.

The first one to come to mind, Ricken!Owain, passes on all but two fronts: the +4 speed (he only has +1) and Swordfaire (because he doesn't have room to equip it along with aggressor, Luna, Astra and Galeforce). I suppose he could be passable if he had dark flier or Valkyrie support, but he wouldn't be quite as good as Gaius!Noire. I'm still brainstorming, I'd appreciate any assistance if you can think of anything, I'm gonna keep working on this.

How do you typically build a team? Do you focus on creating the strongest children first and then pair them between each other, or try to create the best pairings and find children to work with each other? I'm trying to get started on teambuilding but I have no idea where/how I should begin. What are some typical strategies for attackers and supports?

EDIT:Please, if you have seen my previous pairing, disregard them

So I am going for a 'canon' run and I will be doing Apo SP.So I was just wondering what kind of set-ups I could get out of these.

Keep in mind, all these pairings are based on how fast supports are built up:

Sumia!Lucina

Vaike!Owain

Henry!Inigo

Frederick!Brady

Kellam!Kjelle

Chrom!Cynthia

Libra!Severa

Virion!Gerome

Ricken!Yarne

Stahl!Laurent

Gaius!Noire

Gregor!Nah

Owain x Kjelle

Inigo x Cynthia

Brady x Severa

Gerome x Nah

Yarne x Noire

Laurent x Lucina

Edited by Azz01

How do you typically build a team? Do you focus on creating the strongest children first and then pair them between each other, or try to create the best pairings and find children to work with each other? I'm trying to get started on teambuilding but I have no idea where/how I should begin. What are some typical strategies for attackers and supports?

I can't speak for everyone, but the first thing I do (for all the runs I've done), is to a requirements analysis. What are your objectives? Do you know if you want 100%? Or do you not mind running Luna/Ignis/Aether and such? Do you want 100% Dual Strikes? Do you have restrictions? No dlc, no rallies, no braves, and such. Do you want to plan for Vengeance?

From there, do you have a specific pairing you just don't want to budge on? Airship takes MaMU x Lucina and finds ways to argue why it's amazing (nothing right or wrong with this, it's just something that you want). So some pairings are off the table from that alone by simply process of elimination. How many faced units are you using? Let's say you only plan on using MaMU x Lucina and Morgan x Brady and nobody else besides other spotpass units. This lets you select the cream of the crop mods.

Example: I ran no dlc/no rally. I know I only want to use Morgan x Spouse. I'm using 0% dual strikes, so only the class selection on the spouse matters. I look at my mod list and know that I need +8 Mag mod for Morgan. What combinations can I use to get that and what am I willing to sacrifice for it? I just know that my spouse will need Dark Mage and Troubadour (or at least inherit DuSu+) to run Hex, Anathema, and DuSu+. So my list of spouses is fairly large. Laurent, regardless of father, will have that (as long as he inherits DuSu+). So I know his parent doesn't matter unless I use Laurent as a mod source for Morgan. But I also know I'm a sucker for Morgan x Nah. So I look at applicable Nahs that have Sage (desired class, which happens to be all Nahs) in addition to DM and Troub. I pick Henry and go from there.

But I could only reach the conclusion of possible Morgans like Libra!Brady!Morgan x Henry!Nah because I set up a list of requirements that I wanted to follow in addition to requirements I want (Morgan x Nah over Morgan x Laurent).

You could also just start with Children you like. Morgan > Lucina > Nah > Laurent..... and select the best partner for each. Or know the benchmarks and look at the team as a whole.

Who are some of Henry's best non Gerome/Cynthia kids? And do they stack up to Gerome in terms of usefulness at what they do?

Also czar, thanks a ton for that post, that is immensely helpful.

Henry!Owain and Henry!Nah are great if you like vengeance, Henry!Brady is like most other Bradys, pretty good, Henry!Inigo is decent (again, only if you like vengeance), but Libra!Inigo's probably better for having tomefaire. I personally think Henry's best kid is Gerome, but he's a very versatile father with other options.

So someone asked me to elaborate on my general list of good pairings and I thought I'd put my response here instead for all to see.

Love this. Just wondering why you omitted some populars like Fred for Inigo or Henry/Libra for Yarne.

Literally two posts above yours is a good starting point.

So are these pairs good for Apo SP?

Sumia!Lucina

Ricken!Owain

Stahl!Inigo

Virion!Brady

Gaius!Kjelle

Chrom!Cynthia

Vaike!Severa

Gregor!Gerome

Lon'qu!Yarne

Libra!Laurent

Donnel!Noire

Henry!Nah

+Mag/-Luk MU x Lucina=Morgan

Before I get critique, Czar, I was looking for your post from a while back showing good Class combos.I can't seem to find it and was wondering what the post was or what are good class combos.

The pairs check out fine. Consider switching Yarne and Laurent's dads. Libra!Yarne is only 1 Str/Skl behind Henry!Yarne. Keeps Hexathema. Gerome really wants Henry or the snipers. Gregor!Gerome can be a tailor made Zerker though. Perhaps Bow Breaker for W2 Sniper boss, Axe Breaker for Thronie, or Sword Breaker for general purpose.

Good class pairs are physical x physical or magical x magical. Sniper x Sage is an exception. Hero and Bow Knight work with anything and anyone due to their universally appreciated pair up bonuses. Zerker x Any Physical class is good. Zerker x Sniper is popular. Paladin works with any physical class. Valkyrie or Dark Flier x Magical is good. Most of it is just tweaking mods to hit thresholds.

Who are some of Henry's best non Gerome/Cynthia kids? And do they stack up to Gerome in terms of usefulness at what they do?

Also czar, thanks a ton for that post, that is immensely helpful.

Nah, Inigo, Owain, Kjelle, Yarne, Severa. Gerome's a bit better off than Nah is.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

Okay so I wanna make a really strong postgame team to take into Apo and generally be strong all around (No restrictions but I don't want any DLC characters except for rallybotting). Thanks Czar for the post, it was really helpful in getting started- here's a list of my tentative pairings:

Sumia!Lucina

MaMu(+Mag/-Def)!Lucina!Morgan

Ricken!Owain

Gaius!Kjelle

Gregor!Laurent

Chrom!Cynthia

Libra!Brady

Virion!Yarne

Lon'qu!Severa

Vaike!Nah

Stahl!Inigo

Henry!Gerome

?Noire

How are these pairings in general, and who should Noire's father be? Feel free to switch around any of them btw.

Also can I get advice on supports and classes between the children, I'm not sure how to pair them to bring out everyone's potential, or if there are any stat targets to hit. Also I want Lucina to be the main VVDS+ with Owain or Brady, should their fathers be reversed? And if I wanted another VV unit would it be a good idea to pass DS+ to Morgan and pair up with the other boy? Or should she pass down RK. Thanks!

Edited by xirei

If you're magical, the class caps and pairup bonuses of Sage and Grandmaster, the best hard support options for a dark flier royal family girl (Grandmaster is weaker but gets her to 75 speed), mean that your pair is less in need of DS+ than one of the royal sisters who's running Sniper + berserker. Thus, if you're running magical, marry Cynthia, not Lucina, because you definitely want one of the royal sisters to be a berserker-backed sniper, and that pair will be more in need of DS+ than the magical pair. Morgan will be identical no matter which sister you marry.

But this is just a general rule. It has exceptions, especially if you choose tactician, have a magical avatar with penalties to skill and, say, Virion!Yarne as the sniper's potential husband. In that case you're probably better off having the magical one marry Lucina. I'd check to see which has the better skill total between class caps, mods, and pairup bonuses just to be sure.

Edited by Alastor15243

Before this, I'd like to say I'm sorry for asking about my pairings so much, I just want to try some new things and you guys are always reliable and help out. So thank you, and I'm sorry

Anyway, this is mostly just adjusting to changing to avatar x Sumia

Chrom!Inigo @ Paladin (GF, AT, Luna, Aggressor) X Vaike!Nah @ Hero (AT, Luna, Axefaire, Deliverer)

~Typical Hero x Paladin pair. Inigo kills something, then switches to Nah and kills something else

Gaius!Kjelle @ Paladin (GF, Luna, Astra, Lancefaire) X Henry!Gerome @ Berserker (Anathema, Axefaire, Aggressor, AS+2)

~Again, she can hit 75 speed and has a reliable and powerful hard support in Gerome

+Spd-Def!Avatar!Cynthia @ Wyvern Lord (GF, AT, Luna, Axefaire) X Virion!Yarne @ Berserker (H+20, Axefaire, Aggressor, AS+2))

~She can pretty easily hit 75 speed with 46 regularly and a berserker support. They'll be a pretty great team

Donnel!Noire @ Sniper (GF, AT, Luna, Bowfaire) X Ricken!Owain @ Sage (GF, Luna, Aggressor, Tomefaire)

~Sniper x Sage normal. I figured the weakest sniper would want the sage that could do the most damage

Sumia!Morgan @ Valkyrie (GF, AT, Luna, Tomefaire) X Lon'qu!Brady @ Sage (GF, Luna, Aggressor, Tomefaire)

~Morgan I think still hits 75 with a massive 51 base and sage support, and she serves as an extra staffbot if needed. Brady is Brady

Stahl!Severa @ Assassin (GF, AT, Luna, Bowfaire) X Gregor!Laurent @ Sage (AT, Aggressor, Tomefaire, Anathema)

~Again I think she hits 75 with a sage support, and has amazingly high skill and a good support partner for damage

As for Lucina, I think she'd be best off paired with Chrom for Apo, with her as a paladin and him as either a sniper or a bowfaire!bow knight. I think her DS+ will allow them to hit 100% so they can still be a reliable offensive pair.

Alright, so I always say this is my final setup, but chances are I'll find something I don't like about it and be back (Sorry!)