Renewal would be a good skill to pass down to Inigo since it's easily available to Libra and it saves Inigo from unnecessary reclassing into War Monk.

Something like that. I still have to work out Vaike!Brady though.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something like that. I still have to work out Vaike!Brady though.

I'd suggest Lucky Seven, myself. Brady has little need for Acrobat, and L7 is a nice skill to have on hand early on. There's little he can really get from Thief, Assassin, or Trickster other than that, so you can skip that entire line of classes.

Axefaire is also a decent choice--Vaike can get it very easily, and it's useful for all of Brady's (non-Thief) physically-oriented classes (Barb line, Fighter line, War Monk and Great Knight).

I'd suggest Lucky Seven, myself. Brady has little need for Acrobat, and L7 is a nice skill to have on hand early on. There's little he can really get from Thief, Assassin, or Trickster other than that, so you can skip that entire line of classes.

Axefaire is also a decent choice--Vaike can get it very easily, and it's useful for all of Brady's (non-Thief) physically-oriented classes (Barb line, Fighter line, War Monk and Great Knight).

I was going to give Brady pass since I want to make sure that he's gone through all his class options (and I'd assume that Brady can get axefaire himself). I have decided on Vaike!Brady being a dread fighter to support Gregor!Severa as a hero. I hope that the stat bonus' are worth it.

Hello Serene Forest Users. I just finish my first run through of the game playing as FeMU units and I'm thinking of starting it over on Lunatic/Classic, These are the pairings I have created after researching this thread for a while,

(+Str? or Spe?/-Def) Chrom!Morgan x Lon'qu!Severa

FeMU!Lucina x Gregor!Laurent

Ricken!Owain x Henry!Cynthia

Gaius!Kjelle x Stahl!Gerome

Virion!Brady x Donnel!Noire

Frederick!Inigo x Vaike!Nah

I was wondering how these pairings will do in lunatic. Which asset do you think will be better Strength or Speed, I am leaning towards Speed. Even though from what I read that Chrom!Morgan is one of the weakest, I can't resist it and I want to do it again but this time pair him this time to Severa for that irony (totally regretted not doing it during the first run) and also, even though that Inigo and Nah have one of the worst S-support known to man (I shudder to even think about it), he is the only galeboy to go either physical or magical and Nah will need a physical husband and I really wanted to do Lucina x Inigo but I don't think Laurent can fulfill the physical role that Inigo can do. I pair the rest based on the support I happen to like except for Yarne as I don't like him. I never got around to use him in my other file. I don't know why to be honest.

Anyways enough of my ranting, how do you think this team will fare off against Apothoesis. Provide classes and skillsets if you don't mind.

Edited by Dovahkiin

Hello Serene Forest Users. I just finish my first run through of the game playing as FeMU units and I'm thinking of starting it over on Lunatic/Classic, These are the pairings I have created after researching this thread for a while,

(+Str or Spe/-Def) Chrom!Morgan x Lon'qu!Severa

I was wondering how these pairings will do in lunatic. Even though from what I read that Chrom!Morgan is one of the weakest, I can't resist it and I want to do it again but this time pair him this time to Severa for that irony (totally regretted not doing it during the first run) and also, even though that Inigo and Nah have one of the worst S-support known to man (I shudder to even think about it), he is the only galeboy to go either physical or magical and Nah will need a physical husband and I really wanted to do Lucina x Inigo but I don't think Laurent can fulfill the physical role that Inigo can do. I pair the rest based on the support I happen to like except for Yarne as I don't like him. I never got around to use him in my other file. I don't know why to be honest.

Anyways enough of my ranting, how do you think this team will fare off against Apothoesis. Provide classes and skillsets if you don't mind.

Alright, I'm not bothering with a full in-depth analysis, but here are some pointers:

- Apo and Lunatic are two very different things. If you're completely fine with grinding, it'll trivialize Lunatic, and if you don't grind, you won't be able to optimize/won't have enough units for Apo. If you want an Apo team, do it on Hard or Normal or don't expect to actually use most of these pairs, and if you're just doing Lunatic, you'll want to lowman it. I'll be giving tips for Apo, because I know more about that, but in Lunatic you mostly just want Chrom x FeMU or Sumia, MaMU x Sumia or Cordelia, and maybe your kids. You can marry a second gen if you're just gonna pair everyone else after you beat the run, though.

- I would recommend giving Sumia (or Olivia, I guess? She's generally considered worse, but makes probably the best Inigo at the cost of the best Cynthia) to Chrom and marrying a second gen unit, but if you really enjoy Chrom, go for it. If you do, I think Henry's good for Gerome, but Stahl's fine too.

- Basic galegirl skillset for Apo is Limit Breaker/Galeforce/proc/faire/filler. Basic galeboy skillset is LB/GF/Agg/proc/faire. People without GF want as many of the following as they can get: LB, Agg, Faire, Hit +20, Anathema, AS +2, Deliverer if they fly, -breaker skills (I think someone said they'd want Lancebreaker, mostly), and Hex, in approximately that order of priority. Lucky Seven might be a thing too, but I've never seen it brought up, so I'm not sure. Lucina gets LB/GF/Aether/faire/Dual Strike+, and Laurent gets something like LB/Vantage/Vengeance/Tomefaire/filler, as far as I know.

- The common class pairs are Sage/DF, WL/Zerker, and Paladin/Zerker. Feel free to experiment - other relevant classes include Sniper, General, Bow Knight, Hero, Valkyrie, and Warrior, and Assassin and Falco are also decent pairup fodder. Just try to hit the right speed benchmarks - I think the main one is 75 Spd to double Anna and the hellsniper, and the one after that is 69 for some other stuff, but I can't remember the others off the top of my head.

- Magic is better than strength, generally, so I'd make your avatar a +Mag one and pair Morgan with someone else.

- Swap Gaius and Donnel - Noire appreciates the extra help more than Kjelle.

Edited by aeroblast

That's not my point, I'm merely suggesting Lifetaker as an insurance skill.

I agree with this. I almost ALWAYS run Lifetaker and it only ever fails me if I'm swarmed on Apotheosis.

By and large, it's rarely not worth it. Though that may just be me favouring it because I prefer to be a Dark Knight.

(+Str? or Spe?/-Def) Chrom!Morgan x Lon'qu!Severa

I was wondering how these pairings will do in lunatic. Which asset do you think will be better Strength or Speed, I am leaning towards Speed. Even though from what I read that Chrom!Morgan is one of the weakest, I can't resist it and I want to do it again but this time pair him this time to Severa for that irony (totally regretted not doing it during the first run) and also, even though that Inigo and Nah have one of the worst S-support known to man (I shudder to even think about it), he is the only galeboy to go either physical or magical and Nah will need a physical husband and I really wanted to do Lucina x Inigo but I don't think Laurent can fulfill the physical role that Inigo can do. I pair the rest based on the support I happen to like except for Yarne as I don't like him. I never got around to use him in my other file. I don't know why to be honest.

Children barely matter for lunatic, pairings are mainly for Apo.

Laurent can easily go physical support, but you never want to pair him with Nah due to no galeforce. You can run magical Inigo (or whoever) with Nah (although physical does synergise better), but Fred!Inigo is a good husband for Nah in most cases.

For postgame, +SPD vs STR depends entirely on what classes you intend to run on Morgan/Lucina (and their spouses). Go SPD if in doubt, better for maingame and there is a pretty good chance it would end up allowing either Morgan or Lucina to hit a threshold. But it might not in which case +STR is better.

Everything else looks fine although you might want to run Gregor!Gerome, Stahl!Inigo and Whoever!Laurent. Gregor gives Gerome access to berserker rather than warrior (which is especially better for Gaius!Kjelle), Stahl is a straight upgrade on Fred and Laurent really doesn't care who his father is due to having a complete skillset and class set for physical or magical hard support.

If you really wanted to do Lucina x Inigo, you can have magical Brady/Owain pair with Nah (Laurent can easily support any of the galegirls).

Edited by CoolCoolCool

Thanks you so much guys. After reading your comments and more reading through the thread, I decided to pair off my pairings as;

(+Spe/-Def) Chrom!Morgan x Virion!Severa- Berserker/Wyvern Lord, Dread Fighter/DF or even Sage/DF (I didn't know Virion!Severa was so versatile as it provide great mods and Tomefaire to Severa along gorgeous hair color.)

(+Spe/-Def) FeMU!Lucina x Gregor!Laurent- VVDS+ Sage/DF x Sage

Ricken!Owain x Henry!Cynthia- Sage/Dark Flier

Gaius!Kjelle x Stahl!Yarne (Since Stahl doesn't passes down Zerker to Gerome)- Wyvern Lord/Zerker or Assassin x Sniper

Lon'qu!Brady x Donnel!Noire- Sage/DF or Dread Fighter/DF

Libra!Inigo x Vaike!Nah- Sage/Hero or Sorcerer/Hero

Edited by Dovahkiin

Berserkers don't mesh well with Galeboys because mono-axes and poor Skl don't help Galeforce so it's a poor class for Male Morgan. Great for Gerome (inheritance from Henry, Gregor, or Vaike) Yarne, Laurent, and Male Robin though.

Grandmaster x Dark Flier is an option for Chrom!Morgan x Virion!Severa. You have wasted Spd for Severa, but Severa appreciates +7 Str/Mag/Skl bonuses. You could also move Morgan somewhere else, like Donnel!Noire to fix up her Spd issues. Speaking of Noire, she's a Galeforce Sniper, and so is Virion!Severa, so that's something you should take advantage off.

Lucina wants to run Sage for Laurent since he appreciates the higher Skl and Mag and +Spd from Dark Flier is meh if he's attacking first all the time with 100% Dual Strike at 1HP in enemy phase.

Regarding Libra!Inigo's final class: Sage > Sorcerer in Apo and vice versa for everything else.

Oh, and if you want to still pair Inigo and Lucina, here's your chance since Inigo has Vantage from his mom and Vengenace from his dad so he can replace Gregor!Laurent and go VV with DLC and 100% Dual Strike. This means you can move Laurent and Nah elsewhere to anyone who desires Zerker/Sage and Hero bonuses.

Once again, you my thanks. I can finally do my favourite OTP. Go Libra!Inigo x FeMU!Lucina! *Party noise maker sounded off*

Since I gonna do Inigo x Lucina, then I will have to switch Laurent to Cynthia, Owain to Noire and Brady to Nah or do Morgan x Noire and Laurent/Severa, Owain/Cynthia and Brady/Nah or vice versa. Decisions, decisions I say.

But anyways thank for the tips, it will definitely be helpful.

Edited by Dovahkiin

Once again, you my thanks. I can finally do my favourite OTP. Go Libra!Inigo x FeMU!Lucina! *Party noise maker sounded off*

Since I gonna do Inigo x Lucina, then I will have to switch Laurent to Cynthia, Owain to Noire and Brady to Nah or do Morgan x Noire and Laurent/Severa, Owain/Cynthia and Brady/Nah or vice versa. Decisions, decisions I say.

But anyways thank for the tips, it will definitely be helpful.

Personally, I'd go for the second set, since Noire, like Not_The_NSA said, does like the boosts from Morgan. Donnel!Noire's otherwise, if I'm not misinformed, the most mediocre of your GF units (though, honestly, that's not saying a ton). I'm not sure if Sniper/GM hits 75 speed, but it'll definitely work out for the parts of the map that aren't Anna.

Edited by aeroblast

Just because you have galeforce doesn't mean you can't run v/v. Galeforce just lets you get player phase kills as well (sometimes it can help, sometimes galeforce should be omitted for other skills--it depends on the conditions). For someone who doesn't know the ins and outs of what you need vs what you want, you're better off omitting the v/v instead of galeforce. When in doubt, just play it safe.

The crux of any Lucina pair is 100% from DS+. She could do something different. Instead of running her with a v/v pair, you could run her as an aether/luna proc stacker alongside a hard support or double gale pair.

Berserkers don't mesh well with Galeboys because mono-axes and poor Skl don't help Galeforce so it's a poor class for Male Morgan. Great for Gerome (inheritance from Henry, Gregor, or Vaike) Yarne, Laurent, and Male Robin though.

Grandmaster x Dark Flier is an option for Chrom!Morgan x Virion!Severa. You have wasted Spd for Severa, but Severa appreciates +7 Str/Mag/Skl bonuses. You could also move Morgan somewhere else, like Donnel!Noire to fix up her Spd issues. Speaking of Noire, she's a Galeforce Sniper, and so is Virion!Severa, so that's something you should take advantage off.

Lucina wants to run Sage for Laurent since he appreciates the higher Skl and Mag and +Spd from Dark Flier is meh if he's attacking first all the time with 100% Dual Strike at 1HP in enemy phase.

Regarding Libra!Inigo's final class: Sage > Sorcerer in Apo and vice versa for everything else.

Oh, and if you want to still pair Inigo and Lucina, here's your chance since Inigo has Vantage from his mom and Vengenace from his dad so he can replace Gregor!Laurent and go VV with DLC and 100% Dual Strike. This means you can move Laurent and Nah elsewhere to anyone who desires Zerker/Sage and Hero bonus

Lucina x Inigo for life. One of the best pairing for Lucina. First is M!Robin, then Inigo followed by Laurent

Edited by Sil3nt 4sh

Oh, and if you want to still pair Inigo and Lucina, here's your chance since Inigo has Vantage from his mom and Vengenace from his dad so he can replace Gregor!Laurent and go VV with DLC and 100% Dual Strike. This means you can move Laurent and Nah elsewhere to anyone who desires Zerker/Sage and Hero bonuses.

I forgot to mention to what they you mean I wasted Spd on Severa. Do you mean that Virion!Severa can already reach 75 Spd already and since there really only two enemies that required 75 Spd, it will be wasting Morgan potential at best? If that is the case, should I change the asset/flaw to STR/DEF or MAG/DEF, or something else. I really want to keep Morgan x Severa.

Edited by Dovahkiin

Alrightly, with everything said and done. My new finalized team are;

(+Spd/-Def) FeMU x Chrom- DF x Bow Knight/Sniper or Sage x Sniper

Libra!Inigo x FeMU!Lucina- Sage x Sage VVDS+ or Sorcerer x Dark Flier (mainly to abuse Aversa Night)

Chrom!Morgan x Virion!Severa- Hero x Sniper, Grandmaster x Dark Flier or Dread Fighter/Sage x Dark Flier

Ricken!Owain x Vaike!Nah- Sage x Hero, Dark Knight x Hero or even Sage x Sage (I'm getting the strange feeling that Ricken!Owain is a one tricked pony but I don't know why)

Gregor!Laurent x Henry!Cynthia- Sage x Dark Flier, Sage x Sage or Sorcerer x Dark Flier (Same as Lucina x Inigo)

Stahl!Yarne x Gaius!Kjelle- Berserker x WL or Sniper x Assassin

Lon'qu!Brady x Donnel!Noire- Sage x Dark Flier/Sniper or Dread Fighter x Dark Flier

I didn't think it would have taken this long to form this team. I can freely admit that I'm glad that I didn't actually do Inigo x Nah and got to pair off characters who have some good(even adorable) S-Support with each other and the amount of class diversity I'm getting from them (which I hope I'm pairing them correctly). I know I said this like a bazillion times (which I'm pretty sure is accurate) but thank you guys once again.

My Pairings;

Chrom x (+Spe/-Def) FeMU

Libra!Inigo x (+Spe/-Def) FeMU!Lucina

(+Spe/-Def) Chrom!Morgan x Virion!Severa

Gregor!Laurent x Henry!Cynthia

Stahl!Yarne x Gaius!Kjelle

Ricken!Owain x Vaike!Nah

Lon’qu!Brady x Donnel!Noire

Frederick!Gerome x Bench

Skillset for Pairings

Chrom @Bow Knight [Aggressor, Bowfaire, Hit Rate +20, Dual Strike +]

(+Spe/-Def) FeMU @ Dark Flier [Galeforce, Ignis/Luna, Tomefaire, Renewal]

A​lternative Options;

Sniper x Dark Flier

Great Lord x Grandmaster

Libra!Inigo @Sage [Aggressor, Vantage, Vengeance, Tomefaire]

(+Spe/-Def) FeMU!Lucina @Sage [Aether, Galeforce, Dual Strike +, Luna/Tomefaire]

Alternative Options;

Berserker x Sniper

Berserker x Wyvern Lord

Sage x Dark Flier

Sorcerer x Dark Flier

Sage x Valkyrie

(+Spe/-Def) Chrom!Morgan @Dread Fighter [ignis, Aggressor, Galeforce, Armsthift/Tomefaire]

Virion!Severa @Dark Flier [Galeforce, Tomefaire, Vengeance, All Stats +2/ Armsthift]

Alternative Options;

Grandmaster x Darkflier

Berserker x Wyvern Lord

Sage x Dark Flier

Hero x Wyvern Lord

Hero x Sniper

Gregor!Laurent @Sage [Tomefaire, Aggressor, Anathema, AS+2]

Henry!Cynthia @Dark Flier [Galeforce, Tomefaire, Luna, Dual Support+/All Stats +2]

Alternative Options;

Sorcerer x Dark Flier/Bride

Sage x Sage

Stahl!Yarne @Berserker [Axefaire, Hit Rate +20, Aggressor, All Stats +2]

Gaius!Kjelle @Wyvern Lord [Galeforce, Lancefaire/Astra, Luna, All Stats +2]

Alternative Options;

Berserker x Paladin

Sniper x Assassin

Berserker x General

Ricken!Owain @Sage [Galeforce, Aggressor, Luna, Tomefaire]

Vaike!Nah @Hero [Axefaire, Luna, All Stat +2/Armsthift, Deliverer]

Alternative Options;

Dark Knight x Hero

Lon’qu!Brady @Sage [Galeforce, Luna, Tomefaire, Aggressor]

Donnel!Noire @ Sniper [Galeforce, Luna, Bowfaire, AS +2/Armsthift]

Alternative Options;

Sage x Dark Flier

Dread Fighter x Valkyrie/Dark Flier

Assassin x Sniper

​This is my team for Apothoesis with several different options in case I want to change it around. I think the team is pretty solid at this point (though I'm worried I have too much magical pairings than physical and could pair off Laurent with Lucina then do physical Inigo x Nah and switch around the pairing but found no point in doing so), but if you guys have any suggestions for improvement, whether it changes to skillset or changing around some of the pairing, I will be glad to hear them.

Edited by Dovahkiin

My Pairings;

Chrom x (+Spe/-Def) FeMU

Libra!Inigo x (+Spe/-Def) FeMU!Lucina

(+Spe/-Def) Chrom!Morgan x Virion!Severa

Gregor!Laurent x Henry!Cynthia

Stahl!Yarne x Gaius!Kjelle

Ricken!Owain x Vaike!Nah

Lon’qu!Brady x Donnel!Noire

Frederick!Gerome x Bench

Skillset for Pairings

Chrom @Bow Knight [Aggressor, Bowfaire, Hit Rate +20, Dual Strike +]

(+Spe/-Def) FeMU @ Dark Flier [Galeforce, Ignis/Luna, Tomefaire, Renewal]

A​lternative Options;

Sniper x Dark Flier

Great Lord x Grandmaster

Libra!Inigo @Sage [Aggressor, Vantage, Vengeance, Tomefaire]

(+Spe/-Def) FeMU!Lucina @Sage [Aether, Galeforce, Dual Strike +, Luna/Tomefaire]

Alternative Options;

Berserker x Sniper

Berserker x Wyvern Lord

Sage x Dark Flier

Sorcerer x Dark Flier

Sage x Valkyrie

(+Spe/-Def) Chrom!Morgan @Dread Fighter [ignis, Aggressor, Galeforce, Armsthift/Tomefaire]

Virion!Severa @Dark Flier [Galeforce, Tomefaire, Vengeance, All Stats +2/ Armsthift]

Alternative Options;

Grandmaster x Darkflier

Berserker x Wyvern Lord

Sage x Dark Flier

Hero x Wyvern Lord

Hero x Sniper

Gregor!Laurent @Sage [Tomefaire, Aggressor, Anathema, AS+2]

Henry!Cynthia @Dark Flier [Galeforce, Tomefaire, Luna, Dual Support+/All Stats +2]

Alternative Options;

Sorcerer x Dark Flier/Bride

Sage x Sage

Stahl!Yarne @Berserker [Axefaire, Hit Rate +20, Aggressor, All Stats +2]

Gaius!Kjelle @Wyvern Lord [Galeforce, Lancefaire/Astra, Luna, All Stats +2]

Alternative Options;

Berserker x Paladin

Sniper x Assassin

Berserker x General

Ricken!Owain @Sage [Galeforce, Aggressor, Luna, Tomefaire]

Vaike!Nah @Hero [Axefaire, Luna, All Stat +2/Armsthift, Deliverer]

Alternative Options;

Dark Knight x Hero

Lon’qu!Brady @Sage [Galeforce, Luna, Tomefaire, Aggressor]

Donnel!Noire @ Sniper [Galeforce, Luna, Bowfaire, AS +2/Armsthift]

Alternative Options;

Sage x Dark Flier

Dread Fighter x Valkyrie/Dark Flier

Assassin x Sniper

​This is my team for Apothoesis with several different options in case I want to change it around. I think the team is pretty solid at this point (though I'm worried I have too much magical pairings than physical and could pair off Laurent with Lucina then do physical Inigo x Nah and switch around the pairing but found no point in doing so), but if you guys have any suggestions for improvement, whether it changes to skillset or changing around some of the pairing, I will be glad to hear them.

1. Drop Renewal on Femu. No reason you can't run Ignis and Luna (increase proc rate from 70 to 91% with 70 SKL for example).

2. I would question even bothering with Vantage considering this is likely just going to be a galeforce + rescue staff rampage team, but if you do, drop aggressor which lacks synergy with V/V (galeforce is still useful for V/V sets). Lucina can run Dark Flier for mobility if you would prefer, you don't really need the extra power of sage.

I also wouldn't run Wyvern x Berserker for that pairing, you need +7 speed or +5 with AS+2 to hit the 75 speed threshold. Femu!Lucina will have +6 speed, but won't be running AS+2 due to Dual Strike +.

3. Other than flavour, any reason for Dread Fighter on Morgan? It does let Severa hit 75 speed on Dark Flier I guess. Also, drop those armsthrifts for Apo, you can easily spam Forged Celica's.

4. AS+2 over DS+ on Cynthia for sure. Don't run sorc for Apo. You might as well consider the fact that this pair can run physical sets (e.g. Sniper/Berserker) too, although this works better with Chrom!Cynthia.

5. Don't ever run General outside hard-support Nah for Apo (don't consider it for Kjelle)

6. Consider General (or Sage, although not Vaike parented then) as an alternate option for Nah. The list of enemies you can't double only goes from 3 to 6 and Nah will hit a lot harder.

Solid on the whole, though.

If I may...

Gaius!Kjelle is actually viable as a General-with Zerk support and in Apo conditions (read : tonics, rallies,etc...), you reach 70 speed- enough to double all but 3 enemies (2 you'll want to fight with magic, and the other is more likely to be cheesed with Longbows).

However, you absolutely need Deliverer on her in that case-replace AS+2, you won't need it for 70 speed.

Not taking speed benchmarks into account, since I can't do them off the top of my head, here are some potential changes (and the other advice also looks solid, so follow that):

-Chrom --> Sniper. MU's already there to cart him around, so he doesn't need the movement, and since swords are less valuable than Long/Double Bow, I think Sniper's a better idea, though it's up to you. Maybe consider a physical class for FeMU for synergy, like Paladin or Falco, but DF'll still work fine.

-Seconding Lucina --> Dark Flier. Movement is pretty useful, and double Sages'll have problems getting places. It also trades a point of Mag in Pair Up for a point of Spd. If you don't mind, though, leave it. Also, I'd ditch Luna - if you want another proc over Tomefaire, she has Ignis access, and that's generally better, especially in a mixed class.

-Morgan --> Grandmaster if you want the mixed class. Wasted speed isn't a huge deal, especially when you don't really get payoff for switching classes - I'm reasonably sure the point of speed isn't affecting much, and you lose out on 2 Mag, which is more important than Str, since tomes are better.

-Maybe consider Vengeance over Luna on Cynthia if you're into damage manipulation.

-Definitely do Lancefaire > Astra on Kjelle. Astra's not reliable enough, and while it's great outside Apo, it's not great here because of the enemies being closer to your power level.

-No idea what to do with Owain/Nah, honestly. He's magic, and she's absolutely physical. Consider swapping her to someone else who can be mixed or swapping out Vaike.

-Armsthrift on Noire might not be a terrible idea, seeing as she'll be using the Double Bow if Chrom doesn't, but if you've got Infinite Regalia, skip it.

Whoa, when I posted my earlier comment I didn't think much that I will get all sort different replies and that why you guys are the best. Seriously, I can see a huge difference on my team when I first posted it to now.

I would switch Brady and Laurent and reclass Laurent into a Hexthema Zerker. Brady appreciates Cynthia's Pair-Up bonuses if she's a Sniper, Bride, or Dark Flier and Noire wants a Zerker +8 Spd.

If you want Inigo to run VVDS+, then drop Aggressor and run Galeforce. You could also just go full Player Phase and reclass Lucina and Inigo into Great Lord/Sniper/Grandmaster/Dark Flier/Sage x Sage/Hero/Dark Knight/Dread Fighter and drop Inigo's Vantage for Galeforce and keep Aggressor on Inigo.

Lucina should always run: Luna/Ignis, Aether, DS+, and Galeforce.

Armshift is overrated (The Chrom-voy is auto-deployed and everything that you need in Awakening is infinite) and shouldn't be a slash over Tomefaire on Morgan.

Donnel!Noire as a Sniper hits 61 Spd, tonic pushes it to 63, and AS+2 pushes it to 65. If you give Noire a Zerker Pair-Up she hits 73 Spd. You should drop AS +2 and run Anathema instead since 73 Spd is whatever. If you make Donnel!Noire a Bride, she can hit 75 Spd with Zerker and AS +2, but loses Longbow for Rescue staff.

Your advice are always helpful Not_The_NSA. I didn't think about Gregor!Laurent and Donnel!Noire before and now I started to like as it can even do Assassin x Sniper or Sage x Dark Flier perfectly fine though Noire output will be low on the magic side. I can see how Cynthia will benefit from Brady but how about putting Brady with Nah and Owain with Cynthia. It will cause both pairings to archeive 75 spe with Sage x Hero and Sage x Dark Flier (with +AS +2) respectively.

For those class sets you listed for Lucina and Inigo, would these work;

Great Lord x Hero

Great Lord x Dread Fighter

Sniper x Hero

Dark Flier x Dread Fighter

Grandmaster x Dark Knight

Sage x Dark Knight

1. Drop Renewal on Femu. No reason you can't run Ignis and Luna (increase proc rate from 70 to 91% with 70 SKL for example).

2. I would question even bothering with Vantage considering this is likely just going to be a galeforce + rescue staff rampage team, but if you do, drop aggressor which lacks synergy with V/V (galeforce is still useful for V/V sets). Lucina can run Dark Flier for mobility if you would prefer, you don't really need the extra power of sage.

I also wouldn't run Wyvern x Berserker for that pairing, you need +7 speed or +5 with AS+2 to hit the 75 speed threshold. Femu!Lucina will have +6 speed, but won't be running AS+2 due to Dual Strike +.

3. Other than flavour, any reason for Dread Fighter on Morgan? It does let Severa hit 75 speed on Dark Flier I guess. Also, drop those armsthrifts for Apo, you can easily spam Forged Celica's.

4. AS+2 over DS+ on Cynthia for sure. Don't run sorc for Apo. You might as well consider the fact that this pair can run physical sets (e.g. Sniper/Berserker) too, although this works better with Chrom!Cynthia.

5. Don't ever run General outside hard-support Nah for Apo (don't consider it for Kjelle)

6. Consider General (or Sage, although not Vaike parented then) as an alternate option for Nah. The list of enemies you can't double only goes from 3 to 6 and Nah will hit a lot harder.

Solid on the whole, though.

Totally forgot about Ignis when doing her skillset. Definitely be more helpful than Renewal. Proc Stalking all the way!

Damn it. Thought Wyvern Lord x Berserker was going to be a thing with Lucina x Inigo but oh well.... got plenty more of class options to choose from.

The reason why I chose Dread Fighter for Morgan is mostly because of personal reason as I thought it look really cool and then I found out about how Dark Flier can reach 75 spe with Dread Fighter and definitely went it.

Henry!Cynthia can't go physical. If she try to go physical, she won't have any faires for it except for Lancefaire. She is mostly better with Magic.

I follow the rest of advices but Kjelle can double everybody except for Anna and the hell sniper with General due to Gaius's mods. HadesRayne even confirmed it.

Edited by Dovahkiin

Sorry for bothering but do think that Ricken!Yarne x Gaius!Kjelle and Stahl!Owain x Henry Owain is good because I can perform Sniper x Sage/Dark Flier with the latter and do Sniper/Sage x Assassin or just leave it as Ricken!Owain x Henry!Cynthia and Stahl!Yarne x Gaius!Kjelle.