3DS Emulator - Real, scam, or what?

blyegg

www.free-emulators.com/emulators/3ds-emulator/

This is in the right section, right?

Ive been searching for a good 3ds emu although i heavily doubted its existence at all to put on my laptop (when i get back to it), and i was wondering if anyone know if this is real, or a scam, or what?

There is a survey apparently as well.....

lol okay guys let's start a console debate on the hacking questions forum though if I were to do so I'd argue in favor of the Wii U, most people who play it would agree with me, all it's lacking is a great selection of games which is being remedied as we speak

but yeah um I'm pretty up to date with the hacking scene, there's no real progress on a 3DS emulator. also a site called "free-emulators.com" is suspicious within itself because it's trying to attract you by throwing in exactly someone would want, a "free emulator", as opposed to an actual hacking site which would have an... actual name and not just a name to try to attract people

/me analyzing things too much

Hmm, also, screw wii u and 3dsget the PS3 one.

I didnt actually notice there were other "emulators" on that site, and, upon closer examination, i realized that it really is too good to be true. =P

• 3 months later...
Posted · Hidden by Tangerine, November 27, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Tangerine, November 27, 2013 - No reason given

after a long search i find a 3ds emulator from a video in youtube which work great for me,i play now pokemon y and new super mario 2 using it.but you need befor download it to complete a survey but don't worry i will upload it in media fira soon and i will give you the link..this is the video where i found it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdCI2cy_WjA