I would've tried with Nolan and Edward, but then I realized Eddie didn't stand a chance in hell against a 20/20 mostly capped Ike.

Yes i did on my lance only run through, i equiped ike wth an iron sword beforehand then got my 20/20/10 stat/boss abused aran to impale him

And what happened? Did you win the battle or did it continue without Ike?

Yes i did on my lance only run through, i equiped ike wth an iron sword beforehand then got my 20/20/10 stat/boss abused aran to impale him

That must have taken a while (boss abusing to level 20/20/10)

@xanatha Yes the chapter ends automatically it says so in the victory requirements.

i had him support with nolan so he got avoid and had him stand next to a boss that had a low hit rate (the one on the level you first get tormad) with paragon so he got 2 exp a miss, it took about 4 days.

Edited by wildabeast

Ike is actually pretty easy to beat. Just have Laura use a Sleep staff on him. You should get him with a 100% hit rate. Though the hardest part of it is defeating Ike in one turn while still being careful of the other Laguz/Mercenaries.

Im gunna be scared this playthrough, it is a magic only playthrough and unless my laura can withstand 12 turns of murder i am messed up

Are you using meatshields or not? Using other units as meatshields help a lot.

Ike is actually pretty easy to beat. Just have Laura use a Sleep staff on him. You should get him with a 100% hit rate. Though the hardest part of it is defeating Ike in one turn while still being careful of the other Laguz/Mercenaries.

Yeah... even with that trick it's hard to kill him with 4 units (if you surround him) or more if you count ranged units.

I've actually killed all of ike's team on my easy mode run. but i used battle save abuse to get an average of 4 or 5 points on a level up to all members beforehand. I didn't use any other forms of abuse to manage to kill Ike's team for this mission. I also didn't have any tier 3 units yet on Micaiah's team. My Ike's team had 1 or 2 tier 3 units and a few units almost stat capped. It's definitely humanly possible, just very dangerous. The exp was somewhat rewarding though.

During the missions where Ike Vs Micaiah or vise-versa, feel free to kill anyone on the opposing side. the only potential concern would be the other team's weapon utilization.

I've killed Ike, but usually not the others. Laura's/Micaiah's sleep staff works wonders on him.

But Micaiah can't step outside the green line. Does she reach anyway, or do you wait until Ike moves?