Persona 4 Arena sequel coming soon

ShinRPGamer

So a update to P4A is coming soon and in it Junpei and Yukari are being added.

l_520d9868866e8_zps2347272a.jpg

Yukari uses her bow and excels at wind-type “Garu” skills, and has top-notch speed. Her bow attacks are very fast, and not something you can easily dodge using your reflexes once the arrow takes off, which is said to be one of her notable strengths.

Additionally, her arrow can have a “Maha Garu” effect, which lasts momentarily on the screen and acts as a guided missile, giving Yukari a tricky element to her play style. While she excels at long-ranged attacks, she can also use jump and Persona for rush attacks at close-range.

l_520d8df1a77d4_zps36c9dced.jpg

Junpei is a power-type character who uses various attacks with his bat. His strength lies in his long reach that allows him to hit his opponents from a slight distance. Since he uses a bat, his abilities revolve around a baseball system, that involves runners advancing and scoring, which adds to its strength.

Also inculded is the ablity to play as your shadow self

l_520d8df245d3d_zps8436dbb4.jpg

I've been looking for a eason to pop in P4A again wonder how their story is going to pay off Apart from Yukari and Aigis having a catfight about Makato.

Edited by ShinRPGamer

It's a new game, not actually an update. Prepare to pop another $60 into the machine.

no really it's definitely a sequel it's already been confirmed, it's called Persona 4 P-1 Climax, and it's being tested in arcades in japan

Edited by I have opinions

Ugggh NO, just give me Persona 5 already.

http://www.psu.com/a020496/Persona-5-is-doing-fine--Atlus-unannounced-games-under-zealous-development-says-Persona-4-director

Relax, also as Glenn said different teams.

Also yeah Yukari's bow does kind of look like the Ptera Arrow/Power Bow

Edited by Folgore Red II

• 3 weeks later...

Ooh, I knew there'd be a topic for this.

There's been a lot of balancing changes too.

Full list here: http://pastebin.com/j6eJnPxh

Notable changes I've seen include a general damage nerf, a lot more new moves (pretty much everyone has at least one) and everyone's Persona Cards changing - characters who rely on their Personas to do most of their good moves such as Liz & S. Lab have more cards, while the physical fighters such as Akihiko & Kanji have less than the original four now - but they all come with different regen speeds (basically, more cards means longer regen).

Also, Mitsuru & Yu are getting the biggest nerfs, with Mitsuru's being more notable due to Bufudyne now being air blockable. Yu's nerfs are mostly in his techs, so that won't affect online too much.

Dunno if you guys saw this, but I found this on IGN's boards via NeoGAF:

tumblr_mrsr7hXkwM1s9abodo1_500.jpg

• 1 month later...