PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, as a Brazilian it blew my mind that someone would not know what carnival is haha

i guess in the usa it's called mardi grass?

Edited by Nobody

On 4/12/2017 at 11:40 PM, Jedi said:

I haven't taken a picture recently and I just had a haircut, also I didn't feel like smiling oops :P:

Hide contents

rrQvnnq.jpg

Nice beard

10 hours ago, Trisitei said:

Yeah in New Orleans 

thought Carnival and Mardi Gras celebrated different stuff

I think they're both right before Lent.  Although if you do Carnival/Mardi Gras without observing Lent, that's like eating your dessert without eating your vegetables.

oh, lol
also i realised that picture didn't get to show my new hair colour so i took one yesterday morning on the bus

Spoiler

863a04c20a.jpg

don't mind the random old lady who got int he picture.

YofDHhe.jpg

small in this one. but lke i was really sick. and i had just had an emotional moment in the car cuz i didnt think i looked too good nd an acquaintance of my uncle was going to be htere but no one told me?// so like i can look like shit in front of my family but not in front of strangers and honestly that was os disrespectful i could have fixed my face a little if someone had warned me. anyway i hid in a guest house until he left ... here is the result

This might sound weird, but I really dig that doorframe. Love the woodwork on it as well as on the rest of what I assume to be a cabin? Always wanted to live in a cozy cabin in the middle of nowhere!

On 4/26/2017 at 3:00 PM, Xanaxian said:

This might sound weird, but I really dig that doorframe. Love the woodwork on it as well as on the rest of what I assume to be a cabin? Always wanted to live in a cozy cabin in the middle of nowhere!

yup, it's a cabin, my uncle designed it himself and he's super proud of the woodwork specifically haha

• 4 weeks later...

Eh, my face is already on the internet due to streaming sooo have at it SF. roastme

PS. I do normally wear glasses..

PPS. This is a genderbent cosplay of Junko Enoshima I randomly decided to put on the other day.

Spoiler

Edited by MediocreLee

• 2 weeks later...

Just realized this thread was a thing, so of course I'm gonna spam it with my face! Also, I spent way too long looking through this topic. I like looking at people. I might be creep.

Here's a picture I use a lot because it's back when my hair looked nice, even if it's overly edited:

Spoiler

1.thumb.JPG.f7734df33cec66cda84e2a59ba99314d.JPG

Here's the last picture I've actually taken of myself, I used my phone so it's not great quality:

Spoiler

2.thumb.jpg.d64e5ab8c990b4f3e4916223be545e7a.jpg

And this is what I look like 90% of the time and I'd feel like a fraud not posting it:

Spoiler

18010037_10210751189989840_2443786062422658167_n.thumb.jpg.ed0ac26a65b44751be4a9282a3645572.jpg

And I swear I have eyebrows. Trust me?

• 3 weeks later...

Ye gods! Does "moo" really mean that? How are you so certain?

Spoiler

7c74eac8db44ee427685eb309f37e243--funny-subtitles-anime-motivational-posters.jpg.1e17549f05acc176854f4cb8e8216e2f.jpg

I think we are walking into some rather dangarous territory here...

Spoiler

Alart_621ae0_376382.thumb.jpg.bae316cb42a2a1a3cbfc7c356a3bd8d2.jpg

Spoiler

5956f8fb8c5de_Thislinewasactuallyquotisthissomesortoftwisted_143254a2cb30d257395233b9d2f5100d.jpg.27e8aba67f38e9055f110df1a0f8dba0.jpg

Well, I don't know. This doesn't seem like an exorcism or whatever...

Edited by Ottokar