eclipse

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actual post: i like your outfit a lot, nice

The tie sells for $60 on Banana online but I got it in store for $9. :3

lol guys i actually look my age for once w 0 w

IMHO, you look like 25 in that pic, which is according to your profile 5 years older than you are haha Edited by Nobody

Please explain?

I read from someone from another website that I go to, called Metroid Construction, that using Imgur to hotlink images (as opposed to simply posting a URL link to it) is against Imgur's terms of service and that Imgur IP-banned that site.

So I decide to read up on Imgur's terms of service...and it turns out that he is right.

Since I used Imgur to post my most recent image, I feel that I have to use another image host to post my images now.

I read from someone from another website that I go to, called Metroid Construction, that using Imgur to hotlink images (as opposed to simply posting a URL link to it) is against Imgur's terms of service and that Imgur IP-banned that site.

So I decide to read up on Imgur's terms of service...and it turns out that he is right.

Since I used Imgur to post my most recent image, I feel that I have to use another image host to post my images now.

I'll quote the relevant part of imgur's ToS (bold mine):

Also, don't use Imgur to host image libraries you link to from elsewhere, content for your website, advertising, avatars, or anything else that turns us into your content delivery network.

In other words, don't turn imgur into an image-hosting site for your website (which is what I suspect the guy you quoted was doing). Singleton images (like your mug) are fine, and if imgur didn't want that, I wouldn't see a direct link to my single image, another with the image formatted for posting on this board, etc.

EDIT: If you or anyone else wants me to explain the difference, shoot me a PM.

Edited by eclipse

Yeah, I can at least attest that imgur is the most common site to hotlink from on SA, which enforces that rule pretty stringently.

frat jacket? but i agree it doesnt make him look older.

roxas you're gonna get carded for the rest of your life

Until he's 50. Then the wrinkles start. :P:

Might take a little longer for Asians.

Am Asian. Can confirm that wrinkles start sooner than that, but I was being generous. :P:

frat jacket? but i agree it doesnt make him look older.

roxas you're gonna get carded for the rest of your life

probs

probs

:KnollRoll: 21 in 2 weeks waoawawoawoaawoawowoaowwaawoowhowmmhMhMmMHOOOO :KnollRoll:

Edited by Austin