PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

your hair is incredibly cute like that omg

also the dress is pretty tooooo and you're pretty toooooo (I'm sure I've said it before but I probably can't say it enough)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:KnollRoll: 21 in 2 weeks waoawawoawoaawoawowoaowwaawoowhowmmhMhMmMHOOOO :KnollRoll:

ayyyyyee lmaoooo

it sucks that my bday is in august so i only have one year to legally purchase alcohol as opposed to 1+ year

Why does everyone have black, soulless eyes in the last two photos.

because you didn't actually look at everyone in CR's photo set, though it is pretty hard to tell (and because you didn't look back further than two photos to notice that maybe this is in fact the most common eye colour humans have because most of us are affected by this poor, cruel world)

[spoiler=pre prom selfies]105402fb54c1fdb594b6cdecbf430604.png

81dd93be4606ad1e47035c1ba7728172.png

[spoiler=prom pics i pulled from my insta lol]4733679525350eb1f9f9ea47b5814d18.png

Im yellin! These are so cute you are so cute aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[spoiler=in which i want to be Kagero when i grow up]

tumblr_o5jzovJK7d1tipy0bo1_500.png

Just playing with my hair. I should braid it on the sides too.

because you didn't actually look at everyone in CR's photo set, though it is pretty hard to tell (and because you didn't look back further than two photos to notice that maybe this is in fact the most common eye colour humans have because most of us are affected by this poor, cruel world)

You can't see the sclera very well due to the quality.

Everything I say is way too serious and matter of fact apparently.

You can't see the sclera very well due to the quality.

Everything I say is way too serious and matter of fact apparently.

Apparently everything I say is way too serious and matter of fact too~

Really? I didn't know colours were derogatory. I also don't know what deragatory means either.

And apparently everything they say is way too serious and matter of fact

Everything everybody says is very very serious and matter of fact and there is no such thing as joking or not being serious

Apparently everything I say is way too serious and matter of fact too~

And apparently everything they say is way too serious and matter of fact

Everything everybody says is very very serious and matter of fact and there is no such thing as joking or not being serious

Granted the way you phrased yourself sounded like you were being defensive so. The way you go "didn't look at other posts" and "didn't look at everyone in the photo" with italics.

Why would my post be taken seriously when everything they say is more trivial than a piece of poop?

You could work on your joke posts.

Anyway, I rather not get in trouble with eclipse for something I don't deserve so.

Edited by Leanne.

Granted the way you phrased yourself sounded like you were being defensive so. The way you go "didn't look at other posts" and "didn't look at everyone in the photo" with italics.

Why would my post be taken seriously when everything they say is more trivial than a piece of poop?

You could work on your joke posts.

Anyway, I rather not get in trouble with eclipse for something I don't deserve so.

I was emphasizing everyone because he said "everyone" and I was being a smart(dumb)ass saying "not everyone!"

and I don't even think I need to explain why saying "our eyes are black cuz the world took our souls away" is supposed to be a joke lmao. Meanwhile my emphasis on maybe was just meant to be playfully exaggerating about what I thought obviously would be a joke.

Although I guess it was probably just my wording not being obvious enough, I should have emphasized that being "affected" was standing for "having our souls taken away." I was probably just assuming the context of "black soulless eyes" wouldn't have been lost between posts because I didn't consider it would be taken so seriously. I'm sorry that that wasn't written clear enough.

(but really though I'm very confident Kao was joking too, with the ridiculous wording)

Edited by Freohr Datia

I was emphasizing everyone because he said "everyone" and I was being a smart(dumb)ass saying "not everyone!"

and I don't even think I need to explain why saying "our eyes are black cuz the world took our souls away" is supposed to be a joke lmao. Meanwhile my emphasis on maybe was just meant to be playfully exaggerating about what I thought obviously would be a joke.

Although I guess it was probably just my wording not being obvious enough, I should have emphasized that being "affected" was standing for "having our souls taken away." I was probably just assuming the context of "black soulless eyes" wouldn't have been lost between posts because I didn't consider it would be taken so seriously. I'm sorry that that wasn't written clear enough.

(but really though I'm very confident Kao was joking too, with the ridiculous wording)

Except you didn't really say "cuz the world took our souls away" and it's not really implied because it wouldn't be to people who don't know you well.

Then again, this happened because I don't know you enough to know you were joking and I'm not sure if you knew he was jesting either.

No shit he's joking. But misspelling really bug me out. Sorry I didn't mention that. :<

Except you didn't really say "cuz the world took our souls away" and it's not really implied because it wouldn't be to people who don't know you well.

Then again, this happened because I don't know you enough to know you were joking and I'm not sure if you knew he was jesting either.

No shit he's joking. But misspelling really bug me out. Sorry I didn't mention that. :<

Well... that's exactly what I said though. I thought the context from his post ("why does everyone from those two pictures have black soulless eyes") would translate into mine but it turned out it didn't.

Yeah that was a thing I have noticed. When you joke at Ein, well of course you don't care because you always know when you're joking. But when TheEnd or Nightmare joke at Ein, you don't get upset and I just figure that's because you're very familiar with them. It kind of makes me feel like I'm getting the rough end of these situations, but I try to remind myself that you're probably just not familiar enough with me to be able to tell...

Oh, yeah I didn't even notice that oops~