PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

qwZQ2xW.jpg

RiBARri.jpg

Holding a cat on the one and holding a phone on the other hand is really tough. :P

So sry for the poor quality.

Oooooh, you look nice!

And the cat is adorable~ :3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to share my offspring again, it's been a while

ab6131759f.png

I guess since you showed yours, I can show mine.

[spoiler=My Favorite Gen 2 unit pre haircut]1Q9Urcr.jpg?1

[spoiler=Post hair cut] 03Ibmre.jpg?1

OMG I DIDN'T SEE THE SPOILER REZZY he's adorable :D

Thanks! My little guy's growing up. He's almost 2, but that's like 80 in Baby Realm years.

For some reason, the lighting on iphone pictures always makes the hair look darker, but he's a cute little blondie, the same color my hair was when I was his age. It was red when he was born, though. So maybe he'll have reddish-blond hair like me.

12932829_10154186729282280_1071106482687

So yeah, just discovered that this thread existed. I would be doing you all a great disservice were I to not post here.

12068537_577089349108290_365203164611303

In case you wanted a slightly more completely horrible pic of me. Here I'm in Chemistry, which might explain the look of utter misanthropy on my face.

Shall I venture to the Tibetan mountains to redeem myself?

Alternate snarky comeback: it's okay, I thought I was too.

Edited by blah the Prussian

What about now?

Don't put it in the first post plskthx

Is that a bunk bed? I had one way back when. And you seem to have a nice stuffed animal collection. I've managed to save most of mine and am giving them to my kids.

Eclipse you're not allowed to have https://gyazo.com/84ec7e2b98a7aa774e865aed1c4cf5ac.png as your pic anymore. It's against your rules.

Curiosity increases

Is that a bunk bed? I had one way back when. And you seem to have a nice stuffed animal collection. I've managed to save most of mine and am giving them to my kids.

Yuppers. And thanks. o/ The picture doesn't do them justice. I have a lot more, mostly sukus and some in a box somewhere in my place. I probably have a lot more back in NY.

Eclipse you're not allowed to have https://gyazo.com/84ec7e2b98a7aa774e865aed1c4cf5ac.png as your pic anymore. It's against your rules.

It's blatant mod abuse.

Even though this is the shameless selfie thread, I'll need someone else to take the shot I have in mind. And maybe I'll need to find a nice white wig, too. :P: