Teapot

|| F I R E . E M B L E M ||
O R I G I N . of . C R E A T I O N

temporary topic for fee3 or something
>>[ tumblr page ]<<

-----------------==+==-----------------
{ s t o r y }
An abduction. A secret. A disaster.
Fifteen years have passed since the Fall of Ashgarde; its ruling family lost, and its land and people left to an uncertain future.

The embrace of chaos casts Spelaria into turmoil as a conspiracy generations in the making threatens the entire world.

Unaware, a boy and his sister seek the answers to their past...

{ a b o u t }

As with many hacks, FEOC began as a community hack. What initially was to be a casual exercise in hacking FE7
soon developed full-scale as the project garnered interest. However, the conflicting interests of too many parties
eventually called for a decision that would later change the scope of the entire project.

FEOC became a private project primarily due to waning interest from the original participants,
as well as a lack of cohesion when it came to characters, plot, and a general unwillingness to compromise on a number of fronts.

While little tangible product has been produced thus far, we ultimately hope to share with you a brilliant,
engrossing product with well-developed characters, an intriguing plot, and, most of all,
a believable original universe of our own creation.

{ p r o g r e s s }
| STORY |
3/?? (Dmi) | 0/?? (Osc) | 0/?? (Rhae)
planned| Chp 5 [Osc]
written| Chp 5 [Dmi]
hacked| Chp 3 [Dmi]

| GRAPHICS |
36/?? (PC) | 28/?? (EC) | 3/?? (NPC)
maps| Chp 3 [Dmi]
icons| 7/??
interface| none
CGs| none

{ c r e d i t s }
hacking| AK, KoT
graphics| Char, AK, Army, KoT
story| Army, Char, AK

| thanks |
Intelligent Systems, Nintendo
all of the lovely people who have made FE hacki
ng possible

and all of our friends and supporters

Edited by Flan-chan

Oh, thank. o 3o~ I was afraid you'd deleted it, lol.

I should probably note that Klok's LP covers an earlier version of the demo patch, which features a lot of text skips.

Edited by Flan-chan

• 2 weeks later...

All graphics are pretty much temporary at this point. Ironically, despite Char and I having proficiency in portrait spriting, we probably focused the least on them this time (and last time, as well), and tried to go for more of a working demo than much else.

That being said: Yes, pretty much anything that can be customized graphically probably will be.

That being said: Yes, pretty much anything that can be customized graphically probably will be.

That sounds great! :D

If you guys ever need an extra hand at battle sprites/map sprites, please let me know. I'd love to help out.

Sure I probably won't be as strong as you guys are at graphics, but I might be able to give you guys a couple good custom bases here and there, and provide some decent skeletons. Or work to do minor edits to.

I really liked the part with Bonnie. That's the best part imo.

There should be more of it. It really made me go through so many things, reading about Bonnie and the other characters that I can't remember right now.

Yup, it was pretty cool. Bonnie is a great lord character, really strong.

I just wish she had more PRFs and stuff, that'd be cool, but she's still such a badass protagonist without one, I don't know if it'd be fair.

Good work overall. =)