Help editing in-game GFX

CT075

for a while i was one of the few people that did asm

nowadays though pretty much everyone is better than me (see: blazer, that guy who does FEIV, jubbs, kot) due to tutorials and people just being flat out not dumb

BUT since everyone needs a hobby, i've been slowly trying to get myself back into this junk by teaching myself how to hack the graphics.

"But Cam, GBAGE already exists!"

Not *that* kind of graphics, silly. I can insert images into the ROM just as well as the next guy. What I need help with is this kind of stuff:

45jpE.png

To anybody who doesn't know what that is, that's the tile viewer in VBA. Which leads me directly to what I'm asking-

does anybody know how to find/alter the tsa that is used for dynamic graphics (see: the battle screen) given only the offset in memory?

To be more specific, the graphics i'm trying to fit a map over are between addresses 0x06013400 and 0x06014000, which is this set of tiles. I'm trying to see if I can't relocate the data on the battle screen, just for kicks.

you're looking for where the TSA is located in the RAM or where the TSA is located in the ROM?

tbh I'm not really sure I even understand this but usually looking around the palette is a good way to find TSA lol (this is probably useless info but eh)