What is the best/worst game you've ever played?

Barney Calhoun

Hmm I can`t really say I have so many best games I`ve played I`m really not sure wish I could list them all but for now

Best:Final Fantasy 5

Worst:Sailor Moon Another Story

I might say ff5 is the best I've played, too, but I'm curious what was wrong with SMAS? Sure, it's not great and whatever the mechanics it's still Sailor Moon, but what didn't you like about it?

Best: Gothic II: Night of the Raven

Just as atmospheric as it's processor but plays a lot smoother. And Night of the Raven just has to be one of the best expansion packs ever. Well, Frozen Throne can probably rival it.

Worst: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

I can't find a reason to do anything in this game because no matter where I go, I find the same level scaled enemies and level scaled loot.

Edited by BrightBow

Best: Persona 3 Portable.

_Great characters, good plot, awesome gameplay and catchy tunes.

Worst: Two worlds II.

_A piece of turd that is rigged with ridiculous scenes, stupid plot, a tone of bugs in the main quests for serious, lame characters and boring gameplay.

Second Worst: Dragon age 2.

_Repeative, boring and cliches gameplay. Cant believe I actually wasted my time on this shit. At least Two worlds II stopped me with its bugs so I didnt waste so many hours with it.

Edited by Char

I've played a lot of games in both categories but if I had to choose...

Best: A tie between Persona 4 and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Love these games ^_^)

Worst: Sonic 2006 (My friend brought it over as a rental one day and it's much worse when you actually get your hands on it ._.)

Best: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, no question. :D

Worst: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. Game is god awful and boring and way too easy. The upcoming Wii U version seems to be improving a little upon it though.

Worst: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. Game is god awful and boring and way too easy.

I thought I'd be the only person here to say this haha.

Edited by Nobody

It's almost as if none of you have ever played truly good/bad games and going purely on personal taste.

Current library:

Best: Borderlands 2

Worst: Realistically, Eternal Sonata and it's still an OK game.

All-Time:

Best: Baten Kaitos Origins

Worst: Spectral Force 3 - Never seen a more bug ridden and silly game.

I'm just curious . What is so bad with Yggdra Union ? I never really played it.

Anyway... Best : that's a hard choice, but I'll go with Live a Live or Mother 3, or Earthbound.

These games are original, fun to play, and who really gave me a lot.

Runner ups : tactics ogre : Let us cling together (awesome scenario, but not that fun to play). Maybe one of the Disgaea or Ace Attorney games too.

Radiant Historia too. This game is just objectively perfect

Worst : Hmm... Maybe one of those platformers I I played on the GB ? That never was my kind of game. I never played a lot of bad games actually.

I'll go with Dual Orb 2. The story was pretty cliche, and I on't remember a lot of it. Just the boss have TONS of HP, wich makes them more tedious than hard.

Runner up : Lunar Legend. Maybe I played too many RPG, but it made me hate random encounter, and absolutely nothing in it worked for me.

So average, it's bad, if you want.

The first Lufia made me abandoned it half through.

Actually, I played a lot of good games (or at least fun), and a few excellent ones, so my "worsts" are mediocre at best

Edited by TendaSlimeKnight Ikkar