#Catbug

Map hax! :D  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Second map

• Forts are always a great idea!
    • Forts are boring let's do more plains and forests
    • Both of those are boring, let's do a town/dock

Hi, welcome to my project,

So just some stuff before I move on to the hack.

1.I just learned most of the basics in hacking, and making forums, so bear with me

2.I'll be making everything unless you guys wish to help.(Although I may not want any, I'd like to learn by trial and error)

3. The easiest stuff for me are maps and events, so it may take longer for spriting.

Finally, on to the hack.

Story:
A man named Clyde decides to help out a girl happening to be troubled by some bandits.
After the battle Clyde asks what has the girl done to get involved with the bandits.
She said they've taken her sister and is trying to get her back.
(A bunch of bandit fighting, probably)
They've of course successfully rescue her.

Part 2 of the story:
I'll put a poll for now.

[spoiler=Characters]Clyde
Clarine
Yui
Hoss
Amy
Luke

Isaac

[spoiler=CurrentWorkings]I'm Currently working on the prologue (I mean with sprites,Possible custom tiles, palattes, and other stuff)

Edited by Catbug

please put a close-paren in the title

it is actually paining me to look at it

But don't you see? The lack of a closing is a subtle nod to the overarching story. Its not merely a story, it is one that continues on. Through trials and hardships, Clyde and Clarine become the heroes that the world needs. they refuse to pass into legend and be ended, instead choosing to remain in the mind of the public.

why does everyone always start with a few bandit chapters? why does it always have to be bandits? why not villagers that are being controlled by a group of soldiers or a misguided vigilante group? why always the fucking bandits?

That's some huge text.

Also, what is the general story about? You have a general summary, or are you just going to tell us, chapter by chapter?

Guess I should've though this out a little more, I'll update story part.

But don't you see? The lack of a closing is a subtle nod to the overarching story. Its not merely a story, it is one that continues on. Through trials and hardships, Clyde and Clarine become the heroes that the world needs. they refuse to pass into legend and be ended, instead choosing to remain in the mind of the public.

10/10 would story again

why does everyone always start with a few bandit chapters? why does it always have to be bandits? why not villagers that are being controlled by a group of soldiers or a misguided vigilante group? why always the fucking bandits?

Because I lack the brain to think of anything else.

Bandits are nice and easy, the lord usually starts with a sword so you get WTA for the lord, they are useful if you need battles to move the story along for a little while or to push characters in a certain direction, etc.

Umm... I spy a Fae and a Clarine in the character list. Are those the Fe6 characters or new characters with the same names?

Different characters, same names.

I dun like being lazy.

EDIT: Well besides name choosing of course

Edited by Catbug

How much of this do you have mapped out (whether it be in your head versus on a piece of paper)? If you're not that far, might I suggest keeping it really short (say, start with five chapters), and work on expanding it as you go?

How much of this do you have mapped out (whether it be in your head versus on a piece of paper)? If you're not that far, might I suggest keeping it really short (say, start with five chapters), and work on expanding it as you go?

I've mapped out around 4-5 chapters in maps, what the characters may look like, etc...

5 chapters and work as I go, Seems better then what I was thinking.

BTW I put it all on a word document.

it's tradition

it's tradition

Nah, I just have a boring mind.

So your right, I might change it...

Might.