mu berserker streetpass setup

Sir Jason

If this is just for streetpass, armsthrift is worthless. You should also replace axefaire or wrath with LB. I would also consider replacing wrath with something. All stats+2, Miricle, or Counter should work.

Edited by Comet

okay is this a good setup?

Nope.

That won't force a reset from any serious opponent even once, for a few reasons.

1) Swords and/or Axebreaker will screw you over completely. GG.

2) Even if the opponent isn't using WTA, all they have to do is attack you and you're dead. Any serious foe will have the ability to cleanly ORKO anything, so Vantage is useless because once you're attacked the first time, you're usually dead.

3) Even if you do get a hit in, it's only a single hit that is very unlikely to kill, since with their pair-ups (and possibly rallies as well) you're never going to double, and if you're using a Brave Axe then they kill you at range.

As others have said, Armsthrift is worthless.

So we've established that Vantage, Vengeance, Wrath, and Armsthrift are all dead weight, since you'll never be below half HP without being already dead.

What is threatening is a class with very high movement, like Wyvern Lord or Griffon Rider, so that you can reach as many enemies as possible. Then you'd want Lethality to try and get a lucky kill, and a Brave Weapon (both a Brave Axe and a Brave Lance, to dodge WTA) and no other weapons, at all.

You should have Counter (and maybe Miracle); while an intelligent human will initiate an attack at 2-range against a foe with Counter, if you initiate the attack with your high movement unit, and that unit has no ranged weapons, then your target will be eating Counter damage.

So, Limit Breaker, Lethality, Counter, Miracle, filler.

The filler should be a skill that increases your hit chance, so that's -breakers or something like Lucky 7.

I would go with Lucky 7 and Quick Burn, personally.

EDITED for Miracle (thanks BlueFire).

Just my 2¢.

Edited by Euklyd

So, Limit Breaker, Lethality, Counter, filler, filler.

The fillers should be skills that increase your hit chance, so that's -breakers and/or something like Lucky 7.

Just my 2¢.

Miracle is useful with Counter.

Im kind looking to try and pull off a beserker mu for street pass but its a bit harder to pull off then I thought, so I came here for suggestions. Euklyd I like your dragon setup and I'll have to try it on my dragon lord account.

Oh right, I even mentioned that earlier. :facepalm:

Good catch.

I just love the combo of Lethality/LB/Counter/Miracle/L7

Res+10 is also a useful alternative option for any male to counter that nasty Celica's Galeforce hitting your 'serker.

Well, that's not *my* set-up, per se.

I'm gonna bet I pulled it almost exactly from someone else here, although it's not exactly hard to arrive at that set-up on your own.

For someone who's not familiar with beating other StreetPass teams, your set-up should be pretty good, although I'd swap out Wrath and Armsthrift for something like Luna and Lucky 7.

I just love the combo of Lethality/LB/Counter/Miracle/L7

Res+10 is also a useful alternative option for any male to counter that nasty Celica's Galeforce hitting your 'serker.

Yeah, but you still get whacked in the face by Dual Strikes, and honestly Berserkers have bad enough Res that Celica's Gale will still really hurt even with Res+10.

You shouldn't be taking damage with this setup. Aegis and pavise I guess would help, but even then, with pair up and brave weapons, they aren't going to do much. Might as well use their slot for increasing power. Also, I'm not sure who this is for, the setup I'm talking about is used for Gregor!Yarne.

The Aegise combination won't help because you shouldn't be taking damage like Duck said and Berserkers defenses are low enough that you'll still be taking heavy damage. Miricle would probably help your survive longer anyway.

Euklyd, on 20 Aug 2013 - 12:35 AM, said:

What is threatening is a class with very high movement, like Wyvern Lord or Griffon Rider, so that you can reach as many enemies as possible. Then you'd want Lethality to try and get a lucky kill, and a Brave Weapon (both a Brave Axe and a Brave Lance, to dodge WTA) and no other weapons, at all.
You should have Counter (and maybe Miracle); while an intelligent human will initiate an attack at 2-range against a foe with Counter, if you initiate the attack with your high movement unit, and that unit has no ranged weapons, then your target will be eating Counter damage.

So, Limit Breaker, Lethality, Counter, Miracle, filler.
The filler should be a skill that increases your hit chance, so that's -breakers or something like Lucky 7.
EDITED for Miracle (thanks BlueFire).

Just my 2¢.

Nice build for dragons bro, to bad they get owned by praticly every class ingame... GJ

Edited by Balder

Unfortunately, if you use a flier you want Iote's Shield to reduce effective damage by forged Celica's Galeforce.

Your class choice either focuses on surviving combat or being high-move to threaten a large area offensively. Since the player fighting your team can use rallies and skills to increase their movement and then Galeforce out, I opt for most of my StreetPass team to hopefully survive a round of Celica's Galeforce.