Awakening isn't an SRPG

1% critted

Yeah I'm not serious, I mean this is FFTF.

The only thing I can safely say is a puzzle game about FE, it's the Prologue in FE12.

it isnt an S rpg

it's a BAD rpg

hahahahaha im so funny guys right

10/10

actually, fire emblem has so much chance in it that this isn't even real difficulty, it's just buffed enemies.

This... sort of depends. Continuing the FE13 line of thought, I would say Lunatic is much more weighted on player decision-making with a small amount of luck. It strikes me as legitmately difficult whereas Lunatic+ just throws completely unfair enemies at you were you basically have to restart every chapter that has a boss and/or many enemies with Luna+/Hawkeye, and on top of that having even more ludicrous hit rates.

(This is all ignoring the cheese strategies like MU solos/the water trick, etc)

Edited by Raivix

I found it annoying that I had to limit myself in order to make Awakening difficult, like no forging weapons, not using good weapons I find on the ground randomly, and not using Galeforce or children characters.

I found it annoying that I had to limit myself in order to make Awakening difficult, like no forging weapons, not using good weapons I find on the ground randomly, and not using Galeforce or children characters.

Or just play another difficulty?

Those four aren't nearly what can make you take out the difficulty.

Edited by 1% critted

This doesn't seem right. What difficulty were you playing on? If you were playing hard, play Lunatic instead, the difficulty spike is quite large comparatively. And if you weren't having problems on Lunatic, then jump into Lunatic+. And if you're trying to tell me Lunatic+ is too easy for you, then you're either resetting a retarded number of times to not have to deal with counter and luna+, or you're complaining for the sake of complaining ;)

And in some odd case where you do find Lunatic+ to be too easy for you then... well congrats. Do it without dumping all of your exp into MU, and without resetting for ridiculous skills. Congrats, and good luck.

Edited by Raivix

Lunatic puts too many restrictions upon play though, unless you use the right characters and the right weapons in the right place at the right time, you can't get through it. There needs to be a balance of difficulty and fun, at least in my opinion, and although Lunatic is challenging, it isn't fun.