Missing Supports

Jotari

Could you imagine aether-spamming, blue-haired Severa?

In my first game, I tried pairing up the two for like two chapters. And I wondered why there support wasn't going up. I just assumed based on her dialogue that she had a support with Chrom.

It would be nice for Flavia and Basilio to get married. Actually, I think Anna and Say'ri should also be able to marry Basilio.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anna should have been able to marry and have a kid who was identical to her in every way. Including being called Anna (and her hair colour trumps all others). Hey we have two Tikis and three Marths playable as it is. Why not two Annas?

Glad you liked that one C:

Just to add to the squee fodder, imagine if they could S-support too :D

That's... that's my OTP. S-Seriously! That is totally my Awakening crack-ship, if they could S-Support I would just... die. So much squee~

That's... that's my OTP. S-Seriously! That is totally my Awakening crack-ship, if they could S-Support I would just... die. So much squee~

I am only reminded of the one post JSND quoted a week or two ago.

Lemme find it....

[spoiler=Have fun~]

This one

Wow, way to miss all of the subtext and context of literally every word in the game. The developers meant for Emmeryn to be Lissa's canon husband. Think about it! Tharya's hexes, Laurent and Miriel's research, plus the whole thing with Emmeryn surviving the fall (clearly due to Naga's intervention): they were deliberately destroying Emmeryn's body and mind so she can be remade as a man to marry and impregnate Lissa and preserve the purity of the Exalted bloodline! It took years to get all the spells, hexes, and surgery down correctly, but once Emmeryn's transsexual journey was complete, he was given a new name, Libra, and sent back in time to the events of Awakening to win Lissa's heart and produce the purest offspring, destined to be the chosen hero of the ages. And now you know why, canonically, Emmeryn/Libra is Lissa's husband, and why Owain is, well, the way he is.

Just wait til the next game in the Awakening timeline, you'll see.

Anyways, you're welcome.
talk about crackshipping
I don't actually have any supports to suggest that haven't been said already. Actually, I don't know if Walhart/Gangrel was suggested (and I'm too lazy to check), but I'd love to see Walhart beat up Gangrel over his leadership style.
Edited by Euklyd

I am only reminded of the one post JSND quoted a week or two ago.

Lemme find it....

[spoiler=Have fun~]

Anyways, you're welcome.
talk about crackshipping
I don't actually have any supports to suggest that haven't been said already. Actually, I don't know if Walhart/Gangrel was suggested (and I'm too lazy to check), but I'd love to see Walhart beat up Gangrel over his leadership style.

I haven see this... and my headcanon is rolling in its grave right now... again. :o

Edited by Vashiane

I forgot to say another pairing I wish could happen:

Frederick/Emmeryn.

His conversation with her in her paralogue reeks of ship tease. Plus, they're both so mature and loyal and I'm a sucker for bodyguard pairings.

THIS. THIS. THIS.

If I wasn't so into my OTP, I'd jump ship so fast...

I want chrom to have supports with whoever marries lucina. I mean, he freaked out when lissa said she thought marth was dreamy, I'm curious to see how he reacts when he figures out lucina and inigo are going out.

I want chrom to have supports with whoever marries lucina. I mean, he freaked out when lissa said she thought marth was dreamy, I'm curious to see how he reacts when he figures out lucina and inigo are going out.

That would be super cool, but I guess the father would matter a lot... I dunno, I feel like if he leaves it out the father, it would be very strange...

For example, in my file:

Lucina marries Morgan

Chrom: Well, he's My Unit's son, so, I support you, Lucina.

((...Morgan's father is Gangrel...))

Now, I only married them for that purpose, but still. Even if it was Vaike's child or Lissa's or even Virion's...

Now, they can't be 100% unique... But I can dream, right?

I want a Cordelia and Chrom support that can only go to A. Also a Severa and Chrom support.

Me too.. except I'd want their support to go to S.

I'm not too crazy about the Severa & Chrom support, but if that were to happen, there would also need to be a Lucina & Cordelia support.

I want Chrom & Owain to have a support, I mean Chrom is Owain's uncle.

Me too.. except I'd want their support to go to S.

I'm not too crazy about the Severa & Chrom support, but if that were to happen, there would also need to be a Lucina & Cordelia support.

I want Chrom & Owain to have a support, I mean Chrom is Owain's uncle.

Sorry but that would be giving people another OTP and having Chrom steal my waifu.

Sorry but that would be giving people another OTP and having Chrom steal my waifu.

Hehe.. I honestly think that's how it should be..

I like Severa having all classes, but I'd give it all away if Cordelia could marry Chrom.

Lucina & Severa can't even support each other!

Hehe.. I honestly think that's how it should be..

I like Severa having all classes, but I'd give it all away if Cordelia could marry Chrom.

Lucina & Severa can't even support each other!

Same. The fact that she pines after him with no luck is just annoying and takes away from her character.

I would like to see Morgan have a support with their grandparents. So if you marry any of the second generation, that Morgan (who is third generation) needs to be able to have a support with his/her 1st generation grandparents.

I have a huge list of supports I would like to see...

ChromxOwain

FrederickxKjelle

LissaxLucina

FrederickxOwain

FrederickxLucina

VirionxInigo

ChromxGangrel

ChromxEmmeryn

GangrelxLissa

GangrelxEmmeryn

LissaxEmmeryn

GangrelxWalhart

WalhartxBasilio

WalhartxFlavia

Lon'quxVirion

Lon'quxLucina

VirionxOwain

Lon'quxInigo

VirionxGaius

GangrelxBasilio

BasilioxGregor

BasilioxLon'qu

BasilioxOlivia

BasilioxPriam

PriamxWalhart

PriamxOwain

PriamxKjelle

KjellexWalhart

CordeliaxCynthia

SeveraxSumia

Yen'fayxSayri

SayrixLon'qu

Lon'quxYen'fay

Yen'fayxWalhart

NowixTiki

GaiusxAnna

InigoxAnna

GeromexVirion

GregorxFlavia

Lon'quxFlavia

OliviaxFlavia

Yen'fayxOwain

CherchexNah

YarnexVaike

StahlxMorgan(M/F)

Morgan(M/F)xChrom

ChromxPriam

WalhartxChrom

HenryxNoire

SeveraxLon'qu

VaikexCynthia

VaikexOwain

GregorxGerome

GregorxNoire

TikixMorgan(M/F)

OwainxTiki

GangrelxCordelia

AversaxGangrel

AversaxChrom

PriamxDonnel

DonnelxWalhart

AversaxMorgan(M/F)

PriamxGregor

OliviaxAversa

InigoxAversa

SumiaxMaribelle

MaribellexWalhart

EmmerynxLucina

Supports between all of the Gen 2 characters

All of these supports would only go to A rank.

Generic Supports:

AversaxAvatar(M/F)'s spouse

AversaxAvatar(M/F)'s non Morgan child

LissaxChrom's Wife

LissaxChrom's non Lucina child

EmmerynxChrom's Wife

EmmerynxChrom's non Lucina child

FrederickxChrom's Wife

FrederickxChrom's non Lucina child

and of course these supports would only go up to A rank as well.

And finally while not supports I would have liked to see unique conversations similar to those in the future past dlc maps in chapter 23 between Validar and:

The Avatar(M/F)

The Avatar(M/F)'s spouse

Morgan(M/F)

The Avatar(M/F)'s non Morgan child

Chrom

Lucina

They would be triggered by having the unit wait next to Vaildar.

Edited by Virion

i want to see priam and walhart support

that would be amazing

I believe I can help. Look up A Supportive Spotpass fanfic. It has what ifs between all the Spotpass characters. The last one was Walmart and

Priam