Notes about your sigs

Metal Rabbit

With all the horrible things going on in the world, why should you care about what's in your sigs? Cause I said so, that's why! :D

...And with that I mean these are Vincent's rules and not ours.

-You may only have ONE pic in your sig at any given time

-That pic can't exceed our limit of 500x300 (although we'll allow up to 550 as long as it isn't rediculously huge)

I occasionally catch members breaking either rule, and I PM them about it. The reason I'm making an announcement is because there's been a huge influx of users breaking the one pic rule. Normally I'll see someone like that every couple of weeks, but 10+ times in a week is rediculous. Also keep in mind that I'm not the only mod reminding people about this.

If we see you, we'll remind you. If you ignore us, we'll go ahead and wipe your sig clean.

Edited by Metal Arc
I stand corrected

I AM MAD, but I'm not angry.

:D

MAD I TELL YOU!!! MAAAAAADDDDDD!!!!!

Well that's enough of that.

(I think Metal Arc's madness is starting to brush off on me.....)

Screw the rules, I have money!

Er sorry. Wrong topic.

XD

yeah you really shouldn't say stuff like that in this topic and yes arc I totally agree with you because I see that too and go I thought we could only have one

Edited by Kiba

*wipes sweat from fore head*

Thought Arc was gonna rape me for my sig again *referring to my first day here where the very first message I received was "YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED BY ARC FOR YOUR SIG"

I swear it was 500x500, and besides... if it WERE 500x300 then quite a few of our members would need to change their sigs.

Its 550x300 read the rules

right hear Arc so get rid of my ban

Signatures

Only one signature image can be used and it can be no longer than 550 pixels. The maximum height is 300 pixels. The maximum size is 300 KBs. (These are guidelines, so you may be allowed to have an image of, for example, 310 pixels in height.) so the sig has to be no bigger then 500x300

Edited by suzaku

Yeah, it's an image.

Also, the sig limit is indeed ~500x300. Which is what it says in the Forum Rules o__o

so can you get rid of my warn because that is what l said