Permission request

Mikey Séregon

Ok, I don't want to make the same mistake twice, so, I'm asking for permission this time.

I want to use these faces in my hack:

2ni4nxj.jpg

Since I forgot who are the authors (I think are Nayr and Vampire Elf), I made this to know who are the authors and then ask for permission.

2nd mug is by both Nayr and Vampire Elf, or at least that's how I've seen it credited.

Feel free to use mine, though they don't have frames and I've stopped doing sprites years ago. Also, Ishtar was a request for flyingace, who wanted it to be exclusive for his hack. However, he doesn't seem to be active, and I admit I don't know how permissions are handled in this case anyways.

2nd mug is by both Nayr and Vampire Elf, or at least that's how I've seen it credited.

Feel free to use mine, though they don't have frames and I've stopped doing sprites years ago. Also, Ishtar was a request for flyingace, who wanted it to be exclusive for his hack. However, he doesn't seem to be active, and I admit I don't know how permissions are handled in this case anyways.

holy shiiiiii it's Blackavar! *fangasms*

sad to hear you've stopped. Still, great pieces of work. :)

all of em are really cool.

• 2 weeks later...

It's completely up to Blackavar. I have no right to keep her from letting people use her work. Plus, I'm pretty much gone from the FE community (any online community in general actually).

In addition, I did happen to make frames for Ishtar since Blackavar didn't make any. Feel free to use them if you desire.

ordx.png

PS. This is a really old version and uses FE8 colors.

Edited by flyingace24