Now that General would be awful to have in Egypt if he's such a tomb vandal.

More seriously, you can probably get better results with a more mobile class. Even Walhart can learn all of those skills, comes with his own throwable axe and can even use LEGENDARY SWORDS!

Edited by Woodshooter

By "good" you actually mean "great", right? Because you might just be forgetting this is the game where anyone can be amazing. Even their Mov. issues are fixed by pairing them to a mount (they'd pretty much want a Peg for Spd, anyway...or a Paladin, for great stats all-around). That, and there's also the possibility of certain re-classes, like in Kellam's case who can go Thief for +1.

Sir Jason, on 23 Aug 2013 - 12:09 AM, said:luna
Limit breaker
all skills +2
tomb breaker
resitance +10

with Hector's axe - str/def +2

luna would have 55% because of LB and AS+2 and with asset of +speed and flaw of -luck.

Tomb breaker would give +50 to hit and avoid when fighting a mage, with Hector's axe that makes hit of 241 and avoid of 150.

and as for a weak resistance, with LB, AS+2, and resistance +10 would give the general a resistance of 57.

for movement problems you can give him both boots giving him a max movment of 9.

Edited by Sir Jason

Why would you have tomebreaker if you have high resistance?

I kept it to annoy mages further by making it harder for them to hit me and so I'd have a better chance of hitting them with a hectors axe.

you could always just replace it with aggressor or counter or something like that if you don't agree with my way.

Edited by Sir Jason

if you must change a near perfect build at least change it properly like so

insteed of luna, use a luna spear so you have an extra skill space.

free spot (skill of your choice)

Limit breaker

all skills +2

aggressor

resitance +10

Edited by Sir Jason

Look, buddy. No unit is unstoppable. The closest that it can come to unstoppable is a sorc with Aversa's night, LB, VV, Sol, and AT. And even then there are ways to get around that.

AT is a nice skill because of convenience's sake because if you run out of weapons in the middle of a fight, you could be in trouble. I suppose it's not strictly necessary, but it's nice to have.

The thing is, the best strategy in the game is either VV, or taking away the enemy phase. Generals can do neither. General's high stats mean absolutely nothing if SM!Owain, who doesn't even hit 50 STR with LB can take out enemies in Apo. Stats are nice to have, but overall, they make a minor difference. To emphasize what I said before, all that defense has no meaning whatsoever. The ideal way to win is to have high movement characters paired with their S supports go in, kill an enemy or two, then get out, or be rescued out. Let's go back to SM!Owain. He can match generals perfect stats with the addition of swordfaire and aggressor. He also has regular movement and speed that you WILL need to double everything.

Conclusion: Generals suck.

Oh yeah. You can't use both boots on one unit. And hawkeye says hi to your tomebreaker.

Edited by Duck

haha wow, actually got me thinking a bit there for a moment.

Miracle

Limit breaker

Life taker

Counter

Vantage

With luna as ur weapon.

Helswath Zerker says hello. With added luna+ for fun. Miracle is ass, I wouldn't use it on any set ever. Luna as weapon? Say hi to every magic user there is. Look, luna will wreck generals no matter what. Generals are terrible compared to paladins and heroes because if you're using good strategy DEFENSE DOES NOT MATTER. Also, counter is also useless when attacked by mages. And I thought this was for a defensive general, so why is lifetaker there? And even vantage is easily outdone by magic.

the more competative posts the better it gets, please keep em coming incase I missed something else ;)

I'm not sure what you mean by this, because the newest set you gave is the worst yet.

Edited by Duck

The best unit combo in the game

1 HP Sage Ricken!Laurent!Morgan

Vantage

Vengeance

Galeforce

Limit Break

Tomefair

x

Sage Sumia or Maribelle Lucina

Aether

Luna

Galeforce

Limit Break

RFK

GG BRO GG

Edited by JSND

Miracle keeps you alive, counter would damage the adjacent enemy attacker, Vantage lets you get an extra attack in before the enemy gets to react thus killing him, life taker heals your unit when the enemy dies for an instant 50% hp.

also the luna lance would give your attack the effect of luna.

so magic would still be a weakness but still not as bad because of LB.

or am I wrong about the activations?

Edited by Sir Jason

Yeah, miracle only activates as much as the luck stat. Counter- Yet again, mages. Vantage- See counter Lifetaker- Only activates on PPhase LB- Not going to stop 75 magic sorcs.

And again, helswath Zerk with luna+ will kill it in one hit.

Generals are outclassed by nearly every other physical class.