Endless Adventure

Barney Calhoun

I've cut off work on Dark Days (Probably permanently) because various things, including this:

Endless Adventure

A project on RPG Maker XP

In the world of Grandia, explorers and spelunkers are extremely common. Can you stand up to the challenge of Grandia's dungeons? Will you make is out alive? Only time will tell.

It's like the RPGs of old, with lots of gameplay and exploration, and not that much storyline. The story will exist, but it isn't important, nor is it good, nor is it deep and enriching. Basically an old Final Fantasy game, except obviously not 8-bit, and with no end.

That's right. Just lots of dungeon-crawling, character leveling, and loot-gathering. Now, I know if you're looking for a game like this, you can get some MMO or something that's probably way better than this. But anyways, yeah, that's about it. Lots of updates can be expected soon.

Thanks for your time.

Also, I don't know where this should go, Rom hacking just seemed the closest to it.

Edited by Ubercharged Heavy