I am Gim-Lewis.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who says waifu discussion of any kind isn't mindless drivel in the first place?

no, the problem is that people who engage in waifu discussion *are* actually thinking about it and actually mean what they say

if it were just mindless spam (read: fftf) it would be harmless

no, the problem is that people who engage in waifu discussion *are* actually thinking about it and actually mean what they say

if it were just mindless spam (read: fftf) it would be harmless

But I just thought SF was just full of trolls that don't actually mean what they say with waifus. *shot*

Edited by shadowofchaos

But I just thought SF was just full of trolls that don't actually mean what they say with waifus. *shot*

oh yeah i forgot i was just ~trolled~!

And, who said you had to get involved Sangyul?

Well first of all, the thread is silly so I posted something silly in response. Second of all, I have no idea why you're so bitter.

You also do realize, and I am trying to say this in the most tactful way possible, that soc (along with other people like me) could not care less what you think about them and get more amusement out of people raging over them pointlessly? I looked at your profile. You're thirteen. I for one am over a decade older than you, and soc is close enough to a decade. Do you really think we care if some teenager is butthurt and thinks we need "a taste of our own medicine"? Please.

Edited by Sangyul

Well first of all, the thread is silly so I posted something silly in response. Second of all, I have no idea why you're so bitter.

You also do realize, and I am trying to say this in the most tactful way possible, that soc (along with other people like me) could not care less what you think about them and get more amusement out of people raging over them pointlessly? I looked at your profile. You're thirteen. I for one am over a decade younger than you, and soc is close enough to a decade. Do you really think we care if some teenager is butthurt and thinks we need "a taste of our own medicine"? Please.

I, for one, love this thread for all the wrong reasons.

Also Lissa's got nothing on this:

mad_princess_gangrel_by_delicaterosebud-

...I went there. :D

OH MY GOSH GAIZ.

OLIVIA IS THE WORST WAIFU EVER.

THAT SLUT IS SO OBVIOUS THAT SHE WANTS THE D FROM EVERYONE IN CAMP.

IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT SHE SAYS HAZUKASHII DESU... SHE'S *ASKING* FOR IT.

You can't get trolled. Your waifu is a flareon.

that's the thing i have over everybody here

my irl waifu is as literally animu as any person ever was