(Chapter 20+21 up) Fire Emblem 7 Eliwood Hard Mode LTC Video Playthrough

PKL

Hello, welcome to my LTC playthrough of EHM. These are the rules:

1. The game will be played on EHM, skipping Lyn Mode.

2. Gaidens can be visited but ideally they're going to be skipped.

3. Minimal arrow drawing, if any. Although replaying a chapter to get a more favorable outcome can be done.

That's about it, really.

Here's the first chapter:

Playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOyEd86YwZldAAn4O5nKO9Rn8Z4IVRJOz

Edited by PKL

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be watching this when I have more then just phone internet lol. Any reason you aren't doing HHM?

Edited by Folgore Red II

[3:30:37 PM] Wonder Doof: why eliwood mode?

[3:30:43 PM] Wonder Doof: and not hector mode?

[3:32:46 PM] PKL: because eliwood is pretty unexplored in general

waitin' for more vids.

I actually did Chapter 12 in 4 turns. That took a bit to figure out! Sadly, Youtube is in read-only mode so I cant upload.

Chapter 13 is looking like 5 turns. Unless I can find a way to make Marcus move that 1 more tile I need so that Eliwood doesn't need to take on 3 soldiers and an archer in EP 3 (hint: he doesnt survive). The problem is that Marcus is the best at killing the second snag and that leaves him with not enough movement in Turn 3 to drop Eliwood behind him instead of in front...hmm. The Guy route is not even a 4 turn in EHM because of starting positions. I'll see what I can figure out.

I'm pretty sure he has 5 on promo still.

This is Hector we're talking about, right?

He has 6 MOV upon promotion.

EDIT: *checks a Link Arena with Hector in it* ...I thought he had 6 MOV for the past 3 years. Someone kill me.

Edited by ZMeister

I actually did Chapter 12 in 4 turns. That took a bit to figure out! Sadly, Youtube is in read-only mode so I cant upload.

Chapter 13 is looking like 5 turns. Unless I can find a way to make Marcus move that 1 more tile I need so that Eliwood doesn't need to take on 3 soldiers and an archer in EP 3 (hint: he doesnt survive). The problem is that Marcus is the best at killing the second snag and that leaves him with not enough movement in Turn 3 to drop Eliwood behind him instead of in front...hmm. The Guy route is not even a 4 turn in EHM because of starting positions. I'll see what I can figure out.

Looking forward to it.

I remember we determined that the starting positions in C13 were seemingly 'random', or rather, different each run. Perhaps you can find a way for Marcus to start in the southern position so that you can 4-turn going the Guy route? I believe going all the way around/crossing the ocean with lords carrying other units can result in a 4-turn because you should have sufficient stats to ORKO the enemies on the way (whereas a HHM run would have to rig crits).

Im pretty sure its not random

I tested with a Light Tactician, and then with no Tactician, and Ice Tactician and the positioning is still the same

EDIT: It seems to be based on the mode played

Edited by JSND